Yamantaka // Sonic Titan - UZU album flac
MP3 album: 1201 mb
FLAC album: 1980 mb
Other formats: APE MIDI ASF AA RA MP1 WMA
supported by 6 fans who also own UZU. Musically, is there anything better than finding a new sound, a new 'genre' even, that blows you away? No. Nothing beats it. And nothing beats listening to Zeal and Ardor. Stranger Fruit is a beast of an album. You can't tame it, but you can love it! pmw759. Love In Shadow by SUMAC. supported by 5 fans who also own UZU
With an album like Uzu, though, it's more about the experience of taking in the album as a whole than any individual track, so it's understandable that the band doesn't want to let people linger in one place while there's still so much more for them to experience. Although Yamantaka // Sonic Titan set an awfully high bar for themselves with their debut, they somehow manage to one-up themselves with their follow-up, with an ease that makes the prospect of more material almost as exciting as their extant work.
YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN on Audiotree Live - EP. 6 tracks.
Album UZU. Lamia Lyrics. If you have a heart If you have a heart Keep it in your body Keep it in the dark If you have a heart If you have a heart.
Album 88 - Georgia State University's College Radio Station - Atlanta ime for our homecoming show at the Garrison Saturday May 18th-- Yamantaka // Sonic Titan, Völur, Labradoodle. After that look out for us at WESTFEST in Ottawa June 7th and then Europe June 13-28th!
Digital download card included. Matrix, Runout: (Etched Into Side A): SSQ S-124 - A. Matrix, Runout: (Etched Into Side B): SSQ S-124 - B. Other Versions (5 of 10) View All.
They may yet make an album out of it, but for the moment, we get UZU, another compact, heavy album of what the band cheekily calls Noh-wave after the Japanese drama style and the 80s downtown New York art music scene. It’s common for the band to be labeled prog rock, and that’s true if we take prog to be shorthand for unabashedly ambitious and conceptually rich, but there are threads of post-punk, metal, and East Asian pop music running through it as well; the mix is unique enough that the band’s own term might be the most accurate label
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A5||Hall Of Mirrors|
|B1||Sea Sickness Pt 1|
|B2||Sea Sickness Pt 2 (Theme From 33)|
|B3||Bring Me The Hand Of Bloody Benzaiten|
Vocals [Aditional] – Jonas Gilbert, Zea D Poku
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Paper Bag Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Paper Bag Records Inc.
- Produced At – Glory Hole, Toronto, ON
- Produced At – Place St-Hentai
- Mixed At – Glory Hole, Toronto, ON
- Mixed At – Place St-Hentai
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 111826E
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Alaska B, Ruby Kato Attwood
- Drums, Percussion, Electronics, Keyboards – Alaska B
- Engineer – Alaska B, Benoit Morier*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Brendan Swanson, John Ancheta
- Guitar, Bass – John Ancheta
- Mastered By – Ryan Morey
- Producer, Mixed By – Alaska B
- Vocals – Ruby Kato Attwood
- Vocals, Organ, Synthesizer, Piano – Brendan Swanson
- Vocals, Percussion, Drum [Hand Drum] – Ange Loft
Notes℗ & © 2013 Paper Bag Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 880893008129
- Matrix / Runout: 111826E1/A PIRATES PRESS-PAPER081LP B
- Matrix / Runout: 111826E2/A PIRATES PRESS-PAPER081LP B
|PAPER081LP||Yamantaka // Sonic Titan||UZU (LP, Album, Ltd, Red)||Paper Bag Records||PAPER081LP||Canada||2013|
|S-124||Yamantaka // Sonic Titan||UZU (LP, Album, Gre)||Suicide Squeeze||S-124||US||2013|
|PAPER081LP||Yamantaka // Sonic Titan||UZU (LP, Album, Sil)||Paper Bag Records||PAPER081LP||Canada||2013|
|S-124||Yamantaka // Sonic Titan||UZU (CD, Album, Dig)||Suicide Squeeze||S-124||US||2013|
|PAPER081||Yamantaka // Sonic Titan||UZU (CD, Album, Car)||Paper Bag Records||PAPER081||Canada||2013|