Brass Construction - Brass Construction III album flac
Title: Brass Construction III
Style: Funk, Disco
MP3 album: 1877 mb
FLAC album: 1662 mb
Other formats: TTA MP3 MOD ADX AHX DXD MMF
Genre: Funk and Soul
Brass Construction is the self-titled debut album by the funk band Brass Construction. It was released in 1975 on United Artists Records. The album went number one on the R&B charts in 1976. The Singles "Changin'" and "Movin'" both reached number one on the Hot Dance Club Play chart in 1976. Movin' & Changin'.
There's a handful of solid album cuts, the best of which is the earlier album's "Top of the World," a jam that contains a wild guitar solo and an incredible breakdown. Casual fans should seek out either The Best of Brass Construction: Movin' & Changin' or Classic Masters.
Brass Construction III, 1977. Brass Construction III, 1977. Top Of The World, 03:58.
Artist: Brass Construction Album: Brass Construction III & IV Genre: Funk /Soul Origin: USA Released: 2017 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: We (06:10). Happy People (05:09). Top Of The World (03:58).
Brass Construction were the brainchild of keyboards player and singer Randy Muller (b. Guyana). In 1975, their debut album changed the face of dance music and is still a huge influence some 30 years on. Randy originally formed the band in Brooklyn, New York, under the name of Dynamic Soul. Renamed Brass Construction, the nine-piece group were signed by United Artists in 1975.
Listen to Brass Construction Radio featuring songs from Brass Construction III free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||Top Of The World
Written-By – J. Wong*, M. Grudge*
|B4||Get It Together||4:43|
- Manufactured By – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Produced For – Moondock Productions
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Music Farm Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Ultra-Sonic Recording Studios
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – The Music Centre, Wembley
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Published By – Desert Moon Songs, Ltd.
- Published By – Jeffmar Music Co.
- Published By – Desert Rain Music, Ltd.
- Published By – Big Boro Music Publishing Corp.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Randy Muller
- Arranged By [Strings] – Michael Goldberg (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4), Randy Muller (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Art Direction – Maurer Productions, Michael Mendel
- Engineer [Ass't At Music Farm Studios] – Peter Robbins
- Engineer [Ass't At Sigma Sound Studios] – Carla Bandini
- Engineer [Music Farm Studios] – Eddie Youngblood
- Engineer [Sigma Sound Studios] – Jerry Block*
- Engineer [Ultra Sonic Recording Studios] – John Bradley
- Engineer [United Sounds Studios] – Jim Vitti
- Mastered By – Fred Frank
- Mastered By [Engineer] – Dominick Romeo
- Photography By – Don Hunstein
- Producer – Jeff Lane
- Strings – Irving Spice Boys*
- Written-By – Randy Muller (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
NotesColumbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute pressing per "T" in runouts.
A Moondock production
All compositions published by Desert Moon Songs, Ltd./Jeffmar Music Co. (BMI), Desert Rain Music Ltd./Big Boro Music Publishing Corp. (ASCAP)
Recorded at Music Farm Studios, New York, N.Y.,
Sigma Sound Studios, New York, N.Y.,
Ultra Sonic Recording Studios, Hempstead, N.Y.,
United Sounds Studios, Detroit, Mich.,
The Music Centre/DeLane Lea Music, Ltd., MIddlesex, England,
Sound Ideas Studios, New York, N.Y.
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne, New York, N.Y.
© ℗ 1977 United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
Manufactured by United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
Comes in embossed cover.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): T1 UALA 775-1-1 FWѼ C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): T2 UALA 775-2-2 FWѼ B
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|UA-LA775-H||Brass Construction||Brass Construction III (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UA-LA775-H||US||1977|
|UA-LA775-H||Brass Construction||Brass Construction III (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UA-LA775-H||Israel||1977|
|UA-LA775-H||Brass Construction||Brass Construction III (LP, TP)||United Artists Records||UA-LA775-H||US||1977|
|UALAF 775||Brass Construction||Brass Construction III (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UALAF 775||France||1977|
|UAS 30 124 XOT||Brass Construction||Brass Construction III (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAS 30 124 XOT||Germany||1977|