Dionne Farris - Wild Seed - Wild Flower album flac
Title: Wild Seed - Wild Flower
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1663 mb
FLAC album: 1155 mb
Other formats: AC3 MP3 AIFF MIDI APE WMA RA
Genre: Rock / Pop
Wild Seed – Wild Flower is the debut full-length album by American singer Dionne Farris. Having found success for her performance on the song "Tennessee" by the alternative hip hop group Arrested Development, Farris, rather than continue with Arrested Development, made a solo record with members of the band Follow for Now, David Ryan Harris and Billy Fields. The lead single, "I Know", peaked at number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1995.
All rights on behalf of Sony Songs Inc. and Dionne Yvette Music, Inc. administered by Sony Music Publishing, 8 Music Square West, Nashville. This album is dedicated to my Uncle Ronnie. I sure miss you and I thank you for all your inspiration and love.
Artists Dionne Farris Wild Seed - Wild Flower. Wild Seed - Wild Flower Dionne Farris. Wild Seed - Wild Flower. This album has an average beat per minute of 129 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 85/185 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Wild Seed - Wild Flower.
Wild Seed - Wild Flower. Following a successful stint with Arrested Development, including lending her vocals to their smash "Tennessee," Dionne Farris enlisted members of the band Follow for Now for her 1994 debut. Although Wild Seed - Wild Flower only managed to spawn one hit, the percolating, infectious "I Know" was a monster, dominating the airwaves and lodging inside the Top Ten for months. It's hardly the only noteworthy track on this consistently engaging debut which blends funk, rock, pop, and folk
Wild Seed - Wild Flower by Dionne, released 25 October 1994 All CD's do not come with original cover sticker as in picture. All CDs are original pressing and second pressing, back stock. So Fresh and So Clean Clean. Well here it is! Dionne's critically acclaimed debut album with the Top 5 Billboard HOT 100 hit, "I Know". Each CD is guaranteed to play. Get it autographed or personalized to as a gift or to you.
Wild Seed Wild Flower. You may not know Dionne Farris' name, but you've heard her voice. Hers were the soaring vocals that powered "Tennessee," the breakthrough hit by alternative rappers Arrested Development. Here Farris steps out on her own with a strong debut called Wild Seed-Wild Flower. She smoothly blends elements of hip-hop and alternative rock while positioning herself as a new kind of R&B divathe anti-Whitney. Farris has a lot more on her mind than "I Will Always Love Yo.
Album Wild Seed - Wild Flower.
Wild Seed – Wild Flower is the debut full-length album by American singer Dionne Farris
Farris reached out to Milton Davis and David Harris and began a collaboration. Jackson signed Farris to a deal at Columbia Records. Her debut album, Wild Seed – Wild Flower (1994), featured the 1995 hit single "I Know", which reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100 and was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 1996.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Drum Programming – David Harris Drums – Parish WintersmithKeyboards – David KahneLyrics By – Milton DavisMusic By – Milton Davis, William DuVall
Guitar – Skitch LovetteLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Billy Fields, Skitch LovettePercussion – Peter Michael Escovedo*Scratches – DJ Nabs
|3||Stop To Think
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Terrance SheltonLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Lenny KravitzOther [Sample Clearances By] – Dennis Poore, Madeleine SmithProgrammed By – Ezra GreerTurntables – DJ NabsWritten-By [Contains Samples From "Freedom Train"] – Lenny KravitzWritten-By [Contains Samples From "Mannish Boy"] – E, McDaniels*, M. Morganfield*, M. London*
Bass – Lonnie Marshall*Drums – Anthony Johnson Keyboards – Carl YoungLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Billy Fields, Skitch Lovette
|5||Food For Thought
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Dionne FarrisCello – Suzie KatayamaKeyboards, Drums, Drum Programming – David Harris Lyrics By – Dionne FarrisLyrics By, Music By – David Harris Organ – Steve Twygman*Percussion – Peter Michael Escovedo*Violin – Joel De Rouin*
|6||Now Or Later
Bass – Lonnie Marshall*Guitar – Bruce Gaitsch, Skitch LovetteLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Billy Fields, Skitch LovettePiano – Tim Heintz
|7||Don't Ever Touch Me (Again)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – David Harris , Leesa RichardsCello – Suzie KatayamaLyrics By – David Harris , Dionne FarrisMusic By – David Harris Violin – Joel De Rouin*
Keyboards, Synthesizer – David FrankLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – David FrankProducer – David Frank
Bass – Lonnie Marshall*Keyboards – Billy FieldsLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Billy FieldsPiano, Synthesizer – Tim HeintzSaxophone [Sax] – Carl YoungTrumpet – Russell Mullen
Arranged By – David Harris Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – David Harris Written-By – John Lennon And Paul McCartney*
Voice – David Alan Grier, Melody , Moe
Instruments [All Instruments] – Moe Lyrics By, Music By – Dionne Farris
|13||Find Your Way
Drums – Parish WintersmithElectric Piano [Rhodes Electric Piano], Synthesizer – Tim HeintzLyrics By – Dionne FarrisMusic By – Dionne Farris, Randy Jackson , Tim Heintz
Voice – David Alan Grier, Melody , Moe
|15||I Know (NY Reprise Mix)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – David Harris Lyrics By – Milton DavisMusic By – Milton Davis, William DuVallSlide Guitar [Additional Slide Guitar] – Paul Barrere
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Gallo Music Publishers
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – Insofaras Music Inc.
- Produced For – Moe Entertainment
- Produced For – 7th Cement Company
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – McMix Production Services
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Westlake Studios
- Arranged By [All Vocal Arrangements] – Dionne Farris
- Art Direction – Mary Maurer
- Bass – Milton Davis (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 15), Randy D. Jackson* (tracks: 1, 3, 13)
- Design – Doug Erb
- Design [Front Cover Design] – Cheri Grey*
- Drum Programming – John "Jay" Mitchell* (tracks: 1, 2, 13)
- Drums – Ju Ju House (tracks: 3, 6, 7, 9, 15)
- Engineer – Allen Abrahamson, Danny Kopleson*, Don McKinzie, Jesse Sutcliffe*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Bruck Dawit, Chris Herles, Greg Mull, Jim Williamson, Mark Endert, Mike Fischer*, Sheila Starks, Tom Cadley*
- Executive-Producer – Dionne Farris, Michael Simanga, Randy Jackson
- Guitar – David Harris (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 15), Tory Ruffin* (tracks: 3, 4, 9, 13)
- Keyboards – Tim Heintz (tracks: 1, 6, 13)
- Management – Michael Simanga, PosAct, Inc.
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Allen Abrahamson (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 11 to 14), Danny Kopleson* (tracks: 10), Jesse Sutcliffe* (tracks: 8), Michael Brauer* (tracks: 1, 15)
- Other [Make-up] – Melvone Farrell
- Percussion – Jeffrey Haynes* (tracks: 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 15)
- Photography By [Photography: Back Cover] – David Roth
- Photography By [Photography: Front Cover] – Sandra Hendricks
- Producer – David Harris (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 15), Dionne Farris, Milton Davis (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 15), Randy D. Jackson* (tracks: 1 to 7, 13, 15)
- Vocals – Dionne Farris (tracks: 1 to 10, 13, 15 )
NotesThis album is dedicated to my Uncle Ronnie. I sure miss you and I thank you for all your inspiration and love. Miss Two
Made In R.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 001208 565838
|CK 57359||Dionne Farris||Wild Seed - Wild Flower (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 57359||US||1994|
|CCK 57359||Dionne Farris||Wild Seed - Wild Flower (CD, Album, Club)||Columbia||CCK 57359||Canada||1994|
|CT 57359, CT57359||Dionne Farris||Wild Seed - Wild Flower (Cass, Album, Dol)||Columbia, Columbia||CT 57359, CT57359||US||1994|
|477755 2, COL 477755 2||Dionne Farris||Wild Seed - Wild Flower (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||477755 2, COL 477755 2||Europe||1994|
|CAS 7046||Dionne Farris||Wild Seed - Wild Flower (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||CAS 7046||US||1994|