Living Colour - Nothingness album flac
Style: Alternative Rock, Jazz-Funk
MP3 album: 1785 mb
FLAC album: 1632 mb
Other formats: DMF XM MP4 VOX VOC VQF MP1
Genre: Rock / Funk and Soul
Time's Up is the second studio album by the band Living Colour, released on August 28, 1990 through Epic Records. It was the follow-up to their successful 1988 album Vivid.
Vivid is the debut studio album by the American rock band Living Colour, released on May 3, 1988 through Epic Records. It was one of the most popular albums of 1988, reaching No. 6 on the . Billboard 200 chart and certified double platinum by the RIAA. The album is also featured in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. In 2017, Rolling Stone ranked Vivid as 71st on their list of 'The 100 Greatest Metal Albums of All Time.
music noteChords for Living Colour - Nothingness.
Living Colour - Nothingness. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, . 4 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . Mb. Living Colour.
Nothingness (live) Lyrics. Nothingness Loneliness Empty chest And nothing lasts forever Nothing lasts forever Nothing lasts forever. Nothingness (live)" Track Info.
Living Colour Nothingness (Acoustic Version) (Acoustic Version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
mcnyregrus created Piano Sheet for Living Colour - Nothingness (album version). Use our interactive tool to Transpose, change BPM and read our guide to play this song as a pro.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Nothingness (Album Version)
Producer [Produced By] – Living Colour, Ron Saint Germain*Recorded By, Mixed By – Ron Saint Germain*
|2||Nothingness (Colour Mix)
Producer [Original Production By] – Living Colour, Ron Saint Germain*Remix, Producer [Remix Produced By] – Andre Betts
Piano – William Calhoun*Recorded By, Mixed By – Lee Popa
|4||17 Days (Live)
Recorded By – Lee PopaWritten-By – Lisa Coleman, Matt Fink, Prince Nelson*, Wendy Melvoin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded By – VARA
- Recorded By – VPRO Radio
- Recorded At – Muziekcentrum Frits Philips
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Written-By – Calhoun* (tracks: 1 to 3)
Includes Remix by Andre Betts plus live version
3. Recorded live by Vara/VPRO Radio in Hilversum, Holland 14/2/93
4. Recorded at Muziekcentrum, Eindhoven, Holland, 8/4/93
1. taken from the Epic CD/MC/LP/MD "Stain"
2. special version adapted from the Epic CD/MC/LP/MD "Stain"
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. [Epic logo] is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. "EPIC" Registered Trademark. Distribution: Sony Music.
1. Taken from the EPIC CD/MC/LP/MD "Stain"
2. Special version adapted from the EPIC CD/MC/LP/MD "Stain"
3. Recorded live by VARA/VPRO Radio in Hilversum, Holland 14/2/'93.
4. Recorded at Muziekcentrum, Eindhoven, Holland, 8/4/'93.
All tracks published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Original sound recording made by Sony Music Entertainment Inc. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
© 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
[Epic logo] is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. "EPIC" registered trademark.
Released in j-card case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099765 930054
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 659300–2 13 A2 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (CD Mould text): ✻
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Sony format code): CA
|EPC 659300 2||Living Colour||Nothingness (CD, Maxi)||Epic||EPC 659300 2||Europe||1993|
|659300 7||Living Colour||Nothingness (7", Single, Cle)||Epic||659300 7||UK||1993|
|34T 77046||Living Colour||Nothingness (Cass, Single)||Epic||34T 77046||US||1993|
|659300 2||Living Colour||Nothingness (CD, Maxi)||Epic||659300 2||Australia||1993|
|ESK 5230||Living Colour||Nothingness (The Remixes) (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||ESK 5230||US||1993|