Fair Warning - Fair Warning album flac
Title: Fair Warning
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, AOR
MP3 album: 1235 mb
FLAC album: 1136 mb
Other formats: MIDI FLAC WMA DXD DXD RA VQF
Fair Warning is the fourth studio album by American rock band Van Halen. The album was listed by Esquire as one of the 75 Albums Every Man Should Own.
Fair Warning (Fair Warning album). Fair Warning is the debut studio album released by the hard rock band Fair Warning. All songs written by Ule W. Ritgen except where noted. Longing For Love" – 3:51. When Love Fails" – 3:43 (Helge Engelke). The Call of the Heart" – 4:15. One Step Closer" – 4:00 (Engelke). Out On the Run" – 3:55. The Eyes of Rock" – 3:47.
Go! is the third studio album released by the hard rock band Fair Warning. Angels of Heaven" – 5:10 (Helge Engelke). Save Me" – 5:11 (Engelke). All On Your Own" – 5:09. I'll Be There" – 4:30. Man On the Moon" – 4:45 (Engelke). Follow My Heart" – 3:43. Rivers of Love" – 3:55. Eyes of a Stranger" – 4:47. Sailing Home" – 4:25 (Engelke). The Way You Want It" – 3:59
Melodic Metal Fair Warning (GER).
The Fair Warning sessions were also the seed for Eddie’s desire to have his own studio, and in fewer than three years, 5150 Studio became a reality in his own backyard. The record brought back the dynamics of the debut album, the silences and rhythm-section showcases that formed the full heavy metal machine. Oozing with menace, Fair Warning was the closest Van Halen ever came to a thematic concept album, a suite of songs about life in the ruts. The opening cut, Mean Street, became an anthem. Beginning with Eddie’s fast-motion slapping pattern on high and low E strings, a technique he adapted from funk bass, the track stepped into skid-row territory instead of strolling down Main Street. The main riff was lifted from the band’s mid-seventies staple Voodoo Queen, while the funky transitional riff came from She’s the Woman.
Fair Warning is the first Van Halen album that doesn't feel like a party. This may be a reflection of the band's relentless work schedule, it may be a reflection of the increasing tension between Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth - the cause isn't important, because whatever the reason, Fair Warning winds up as a dark, dirty, nasty piece of work. Gloomy it may be, but dull it is not and Fair Warning contains some of the fiercest, hardest music that Van Halen ever made.
|1||Longing For Love||3:49|
|2||When Love Fails||3:41|
|3||The Call Of The Heart||4:13|
|5||One Step Closer||3:59|
|7||Out Of The Run||3:53|
|9||The Eyes Of Rock||3:47|
|10||Take A Look At The Future||3:55|
|11||The Heat Of Emotion||3:03|
|12||Take Me Up||4:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Music
- Copyright (c) – WEA Music
- Manufactured By – WEA Music K.K.
- Made By – WEA Music K.K.
- Licensed From – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio M
- Recorded At – Staccato Studio, Hannover
- Recorded At – Studio Gerlach
- Recorded At – Horus Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Britannia Row Studios
- Mixed At – Horus Sound Studio
- Engineered At – Britannia Row Studios
- Artwork [Bandlogo] – Cornelia Bangert
- Backing Vocals – Andrew Mc Dermott*, Bernd Klose , Helge*, Kalle Bösel, Tommy*, Ule*
- Bass Guitar – Ule W. Ritgen*
- Design – Brigitte Goldenbaum
- Drums – CC Behrens
- Engineer – Frank Wuttke, Anyway Wölfle*
- Guitar [Guitars] – Andy Malecek, Helge Engelke
- Keyboards – Helge*
- Lead Vocals – Tommy Heart
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – 和田 誠*
- Liner Notes [対訳] – 松沢みき
- Management – Big Beat*
- Music By, Lyrics By – Helge Engelke (tracks: 2, 5), Ule W. Ritgen* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 10, 12), Zeno Roth (tracks: 11)
- Photography By [Bandphotos] – Didi Zill
- Photography By [Coverphoto] – Andreas Münchbach
- Producer, Mixed By – Rafe 'Can I Play With These' McKenna*
- Remix – Frank Wuttke (tracks: 6), Helge* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6), Ule* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6)
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case with a white tray. Includes a 20-page booklet with: English/Japanese track list, English and Japanese lyrics, and Japanese commentary credited as
1992. 7 .27
Also includes an obi.
From the back cover:
℗ & © 1992 WEA Music Ein Geschäftsbereich von Warner Music Germany A Time Warner Company
[...] Manufactured in Japan by WEA Music K.K. Printed in Japan.
From the booklet:
Recorded at - Studio M, Staccato Studio, Studio Gerlach, Horus Sound Studio
Mixed at - Britannia Row Studios and Horus Sound Studio
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988053 605181
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN-13): 4988053605181
- Other (Price including tax): 税込定価 ¥2,400
- Other (Price excluding tax): 税抜価格 ¥2,330
- Other: 92 ・9 ・25 (92 ・5)
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): WMC5-518 1
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring): SMJ
|9031-77042-1||Fair Warning||Fair Warning (LP, Album)||WEA||9031-77042-1||Germany||1992|
|WPCR-14260||Fair Warning||Fair Warning (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||WEA||WPCR-14260||Japan||2011|
|MOCCD13694||Fair Warning||Fair Warning (CD, Album, RE)||Music On CD||MOCCD13694||Benelux||2019|
|9031-77043-2||Fair Warning||Fair Warning (CD, Album)||WEA||9031-77043-2||Europe||1992|
|9031-77043-4||Fair Warning||Fair Warning (Cass, Album)||WEA||9031-77043-4||Indonesia||1993|