Hi-Five - Faithful album flac
MP3 album: 1785 mb
FLAC album: 1594 mb
Other formats: VQF MPC MP1 VOX DMF AAC XM
Genre: Hip-hop / Funk and Soul
Faithful is the third studio album from American contemporary R&B group Hi-Five, released October 26, 1993 via Jive Records. The album peaked at on the Billboard 200 and at on the Billboard R&B chart. Four singles were released from the album: "Unconditional Love", "Never Should've Let You Go", "Faithful" and "What Can I Say to You (To Justify My Love)". Never Should've Let You Go" was the most successful single from the album, peaking at on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1994.
Faithful by Hi-Five on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Never Should've Let You Go. was sampled in.
Ready 4 U 2 Love, 05:02.
Tracklist: 1. Never Should’ve Let You Go, 2. Miss U Girl, 3. I’m In Need, 4. Faithful, 5. What Can I Say To You (To Justify My Love), 6. Ready 4 U 2 Love, 7. As One, 8. Unconditional Love. More albums from Hi-Five: Hi-Five by Hi-Five. Keep It Goin’ On by Hi-Five. View all albums . Faithful.
Hi-Five emerged with a third album, Faithful, which featured the songs "Unconditional Love" (Pop R&B and "Never Should've Let You Go" (Pop R&B Unconditional Love" was also featured in the multi-platinum Menace II Society soundtrack, and received extensive airplay on urban contemporary stations throughout the summer of 1993 as the movie increased in. popularity. Never Should've Let You Go" was featured in the 'Sister Act 2' soundtrack.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Never Should've Let You Go
Keyboards – Noel GoringWritten-By – Eric Foster White
|2||Miss U Girl
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Derrick CulbreathWritten-By – C. Bobit*, Dallas Austin, F. Wesley*, J. Brown*
|3||I'm In Need
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Daymon Miley, Roz DavisWritten-By – Carl Bourelly, Derrick Jones, Roz Davis
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Debra Killing*, Derrick Culbreath, Ty-V Turman*Bass – Tim KelleyWritten-By – Arnold Hennings
|5||What Can I Say To You (To Justify My Love)
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Schon-Jomel Crawford, Steve Gray , Tommy HarringtonDrum Programming, Programmed By [Bass] – Mr. LeeVocals – Nuttin' NYCe*Written-By – LaTeece Wallace, Larry (Rock) Campbell*, Tiwanda Lovelace*
|6||Ready 4 U 2 Love
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Dawn Green, Schon-Jomel Crawford, Steve Gray , Tommy HarringtonRap – D-NiceWritten-By – Larry (Rock) Campbell*
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Dave Young Keyboards – Russell GloverKeyboards, Backing Vocals [Additional] – Anthony BeardWritten-By – Anthony Beard, Timmy Allen
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Schon-Jomel CrawfordWritten-By – Larry (Rock) Campbell*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc.
- Mastered At – Hit Factory Mastering
- A&R [Coordination] – Kimmy Mason
- Design – Tracey Primavera
- Engineer – Alvin Speights (tracks: 2, 4), George Pappas (tracks: 2)
- Engineer [Additional] – Adam Kudzin (tracks: 1), Eric Gast (tracks: 6)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Gast (tracks: 3, 5), George Spatta (tracks: 5, 7), Leslie Brathwaite (tracks: 4), Pete Christensen (tracks: 1, 8), Sakina (tracks: 2), Scott Little (tracks: 2), Tim Latham (tracks: 3)
- Management – Kinloch Entertainment, Inc.
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Chris Trevett (tracks: 1, 3 to 8), Mr. Lee (tracks: 5)
- Photography By – TAR*
- Producer – Art & Rhythm (tracks: 5, 7, 8), Dallas Austin (tracks: 2, 4)
- Producer, Arranged By, Drum Programming, Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [Additional] – Joe (tracks: 1)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass – Keith Miller (tracks: 1)
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Instruments [All Other] – Timmy Allen (tracks: 6)
- Producer, Bass – Arnold Hennings (tracks: 4)
- Producer, Drum Programming – D-Nice (tracks: 3)
- Producer, Keyboards – Carl Bourelly (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By – Chris Trevett (tracks: 1, 5, 6), Eric Gast (tracks: 5), Pete Christensen (tracks: 7, 8), Tom Vercillo (tracks: 3)
NotesTrack 2 contains a sample of "Blind Man Can See It" written by J. Brown, C. Bobit and F. Wesley and performed by James Brown, courtesy of Donna Dijon Music (BMI) and PolyGram Special Markets.
Recorded at Battery Studios; DARP Studios; East Hill Studios
Mixed at Battery Studios; DARP Studios
℗&© 1993 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation, 137-139 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10001. Printed in the United States
JOE appears courtesy of Mercury Records
Ty-V Turman appears courtesy of Kaper Records/BMG
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0208314696268
|01241-41528-2||Hi-Five||Faithful (CD, Album)||Jive||01241-41528-2||US||1993|
|HIP 145||Hi-Five||Faithful (LP)||Jive||HIP 145||UK||1993|
|CHIP 145||Hi-Five||Faithful (CD, Album)||Jive||CHIP 145||UK||1993|
|BVCQ 624||Hi-Five||Faithful (CD, Album)||Jive||BVCQ 624||Japan||1993|
|01241-41528-4||Hi-Five||Faithful (Cass, Album)||Jive||01241-41528-4||US||1993|