Amanda Lear - Incognito album flac
Style: Synth-pop, Disco
MP3 album: 1234 mb
FLAC album: 1989 mb
Other formats: TTA AIFF AC3 RA XM AHX TTA
Incognito is the fifth studio album by French singer Amanda Lear, released in 1981 by West German label Ariola Records. The album was a moderate chart success. After Diamonds for Breakfast, Amanda Lear wanted to record more music to her own taste. The singer teamed up with producer Trevor Horn and started recording a rock-influenced album in London, however, Ariola Records did not approve of the material and persuaded her to work on a new album with Anthony Monn.
Incognito (Cass, Album, Dol). 403 450, 403 450-352. Incognito (Cass, Album, P/Mixed). 203 450. Amanda Lear.
Incognito" is a studio album by French singer Amanda Lear, first released on West German label Ariola Records in March 1981. The album contains singles "Nymphomania", "Hollywood Is Just A Dream When You're Seventeen", "Love Amnesia", "Red Tape", "New York" and "Égal". Just like 1978's "Sweet Revenge", "Incognito" is a concept album - to a certain degree
Incognito was an album done with the concept of Deadly Sins (Not the 7 Deadly Sins, Amanda made up her own). Each track in Incognito is named after one of Amanda Lear's Deadly Sins (Laziness, Greed, Nostalgia, Fear, Indifference, I forget the rest). This is actually a bootleg CD with remastered sound, nonetheless. These albums have yet to get an official proper CD release.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Amanda lear incognito.
In 2001, a European import titled I Am a was released, which contained two albums - I Am a Photograph (1977, originally released on Chrysalis) and Incognito (1981, originally on Ariola) - by Amanda Lear on one compact disc.
Amanda Lear Collection 2006-2012. 2011 сингл Bruce EP. Chinese Walk Remixes. Get Ready, Get Ready! 2006.
Other albums by Amanda Lear. Sphinx: The Best of Amanda Lear 1976-1983. In 2001, a European import titled I Am a was released, which contained two albums - I Am a Photograph (1977, originally released on Chrysalis) and Incognito (1981, originally on Ariola) - by Amanda Lear on one compact disc. 1 Blood and Honey Amanda Lear 8:56. 2 Alphabet (Prelude in C by . Bach) Amanda Lear 3:58. 3 These Boots Are Mafde Fort Walkin' Amanda Lear 3:7. 4 Tomorrow Amanda Lear 4:10. 5 Pretty Boys Amanda Lear 2:52. 6 Alligator Amanda Lear 4:30. 7 The Lady in Black Amanda Lear 3:38.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Hollywood Is Just A Dream When You're Seventeen
Written-By – A. Lear*, A. Monn*, H. Haller*
Written-By – E. Moule*
Written-By – A. Lear*, A. Monn*
Lyrics By [English] – A. Lear*Written-By – F. Lai*
Written-By – A. Lear*, A. Monn*
Written-By – M. Stepstone*, P. Dibbens*
Written-By – M. Gouty*, P. Nacabal*
|B4||If I Was A Boy
Lyrics By [Engl. T.] – A. Lear*Lyrics By [Orig. T.] – A. Salerno*Written-By – W. Foini*
|B5||Made In France
Written-By – A. Lear*, P. Jaymes*
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola
- Recorded At – Arco Studios
- Mixed At – Arco Studios
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Designed At – Ariola-Eurodisc/Studios
- Published By – Arabella
- Published By – Edition Meridian
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By – Charly Ricanek (tracks: B2), Geoff Bastow (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Backing Vocals [Backgroundvocals] – Angelika Tiefenböck, Claudia Schwarz, Edith Prock, Herbert Ihle, Renate Maurer, Wolly Emperhoff
- Bass – Günther Gebauer
- Design – Ariola-Eurodisc-Studios*
- Drums – Todd Canedy
- Engineer [Sound] – Frank (Bolzi) von dem Bottlenberg*
- Guitar – Mats Björklund
- Photography By [Photos] – Regine de Chivré
- Producer, Synthesizer [Moog] – Anthony Monn
- Synthesizer [Moog], Keyboards – Geoff Bastow
NotesRecorded and mixed at Arco-Studios, Munich, November 1980 - February 1981.
"Walking incognito behind my dark glasses in a future world not so far away I see the deadly sins. Fighting to survive (it is the law of the jungle) we meet with envy, violence, greed, fear, indifference and even bureaucracy and nostalgia, this favorite sin of mine which helps to accept the future ..." - Amanda Lear, 1981.
A1, A3, B1, B3, B4, B5. Arabella
A2, B2. Ed. Meridian
A4. Cop. Control
203 450-320 on back of sleeve and spine
203 450 on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0116
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S 203 450 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 203 450 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, variant 1): 203450 A-1/81S I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, variant 1): 203450 B-2/81S I
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side (II etched), variant 2): 203450 A-1/81S I II Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side (III etched), variant 2): 203450 B-2/81S I III Made in Germany
|32 960 7||Amanda Lear||Incognito (LP, Album, Club)||Ariola||32 960 7||Germany||1981|
|203 450||Amanda Lear||Incognito (LP, Album)||Arabella||203 450||France||1981|
|SUP-80.171||Amanda Lear||Incognito (LP, Album)||Ariola||SUP-80.171||Argentina||1981|
|PL 31575||Amanda Lear||Incognito (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||PL 31575||Italy||1981|
|D 403450||Amanda Lear||Incognito (Cass, Album)||Ariola||D 403450||Spain||1981|