Quartet Coyote - Moisturizing album flac
Style: Soul-Jazz, Jazz-Funk
MP3 album: 1509 mb
FLAC album: 1938 mb
Other formats: MP1 MP2 TTA DXD AUD ADX DTS
Tus. Moisturizing 2013. It Takes 2.
Quartet Coyote - Moisturizing, 2000. Bel Cuore Quartet - Short Stories: V. Coyote Nights 04:39 Splashing the Canvas. Tulilintu BoZaN The Outhouse Brothers & Sisters Stewart Fowler Sebastian Mygo Gerardo Arias Gleis 8 Steph Christina Lele X feat. Ras Vadah Ms Thato Feat. Tiplo The Moodyfreaks Feat. Donald Sheffey Lavida Deepconsoul Feat. Mzukisi nightBird Zandro K3NNDO The3vilBeat Soul Funk StompNotes Maggie B Smartology CJ Lightyear philT Defy The Laws Of Tradition Imperator's Ulric J Yohan Ray Bernardi Fabrizio Eduardo Assad Di Mario Felipe Burns Terry Clive Hemu Goa Xi1 Vibebsons 5 Deejay.
Listen to TRJVK+voc (feat. Ari-Pekka Anttila, Manuel Dunkel, Kari Ikonen, Sami Kuoppamäki, Jarmo Saari) now.
Mastered by Pauli Saastamoinen (Finnvox Studios). Recorded by Tom Nyman (Hitsville 4 Studios). Produced by Ari-Pekka Anttila & Quartet Coyote. Texicalli digital distribution.
Time Out is a studio album by the American jazz group the Dave Brubeck Quartet, released in 1959 on Columbia Records. Recorded at Columbia's 30th Street Studio in New York City, it is based upon the use of time signatures that were unusual for jazz such as 98, 64 and 54. The album is a subtle blend of cool and West Coast jazz. It peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard pop albums chart, and has been certified platinum by the RIAA.
Listen Quartet Coyote best songs playlist: Great, It Takes 2, Tus, Lautamies, Amal-Gum, Taiwan. Quartet Coyote Best Songs. List of best songs from Quartet Coyote.
String Groups String Quartet Free String Quartet Sheet Music. Free String Quartet Sheet Music.
|6||It Takes 2||4:40|
- Recorded At – Hitsville IV Studio
- Recorded At – YLE M1 Studios
- Mastered At – Finnvox
- Acoustic Bass – Ari-Pekka Anttila
- Arranged By – Quartet Coyote
- Balalaika [Contra Bass Balalaika] – Ari-Pekka Anttila
- Drum Programming [Rhythm Programming] – Teppo Mäkynen
- Drums – Teppo Mäkynen
- Electric Bass – Ari-Pekka Anttila
- Electric Guitar – Jarmo Saari
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes, Wurlitzer] – Kari Ikonen
- Flute – Manuel Dunkel
- Fretless Guitar – Jarmo Saari
- Graphics – Speed Shop*
- Guitar Synthesizer [Micro Synth Guitar] – Jarmo Saari
- Lyrics By – Jarmo Saari (tracks: 7)
- Mandolin – Jarmo Saari
- Mastered By – Pauli Saastamoinen
- Organ [Hammond C3] – J-P Virtanen (tracks: 4), Kari Ikonen
- Percussion – Teppo Mäkynen
- Photography By – Ilon Kaspi
- Recorded By – Jukka Viiri (tracks: 4), Tom Nyman (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9)
- Sampler – Teppo Mäkynen
- Scratches – DJ Zäppä
- Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Kari Ikonen
- Tenor Saxophone – Manuel Dunkel
- Vocals – Mia Simanainen (tracks: 2)
- Vocoder – Jarmo Saari
- Written-By – Ari-Pekka Anttila
NotesMade in Austria. Issued in digipak cover.
Track 4 recorded at YLE M1, other tracks at Hitsville IV.
Ari-Pekka Anttila plays JAK Electric Basses made by Jussi Ala-Kuha. This recording has been financially supported by the Foundation for Finnish Music (LUSES) and the Finnish Performing Music Promotion Centre (ESEK).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 417698 000306
- Rights Society: Teosto / n©b