Cutting Crew - Broadcast album flac
Style: New Wave, Pop Rock, Synth-pop
MP3 album: 1917 mb
FLAC album: 1817 mb
Other formats: ASF VOX MP2 MPC APE AHX ADX
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Broadcast is the debut studio album by English rock band Cutting Crew. It was first released in the United Kingdom on 22 November 1986, and was later released more widely, including in the United States on 30 July 1987 with different packaging and four remixed tracks ("Any Colour", "One for the Mockingbird", "I've Been in Love Before" and "(I Just) Died in Your Arms"), all of which were released as singles.
11. (I Just) Died In Your Arms (12" Mix). 12. I've Been In Love Before (Live In London). 13. The Broadcast, Any Colour (Live In USA). Broadcast (LP, Album). CBS Records Ltd. SIRE 7-1. Israel. SIREN LP 7. Cutting Crew.
Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms (Nikko Culture Remix) Cutting Crew/nikko Culture. If That's The Way You Want It Cutting Crew. Between A) Rock And A Hard Place Cutting Crew. The Broadcast Cutting Crew. Lauren's Theme Cutting Crew.
Cutting Crew is a pop/rock group formed in England in 1985. They were made famous by their debut song I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight, which came off of their first album, Broadcast. That premier album rocketed the formerly unknown band up to No. 1 in the major US, Canadian, Norwegian and other markets. I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight was number one on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and was rated number one in eighteen countries. This romantic tune is a clean example of classic 80s rock. Cutting Crew followed their first album with three more, and their quality never paled.
Cutting Crew released their debut album, Broadcast, in 1986. The song became smash hit in the United States, reaching number one on the Billboard singles chart and enjoying similar success in the .
I've Been in Love Before, 05:08. Life in a Dangerous Time, 04:33. Fear of Falling, 04:53. I Just) Died in Your Arms, 04:40. Don't Look Back, 04:08.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Sequenced By – Peter Vitesse*Written-By – MacMichael*, Eede*
|A2||Uno Para El Arrendajo
Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Sequenced By – Pete AdamsWritten-By – Eede*
Keyboards – David Le Boult*Percussion – Jimmy MaelenWritten-By – Eede*
|A4||La Vida Es Un Tiempo Peligroso
Bass – Chris TownsendKeyboards – Peter Vitesse*Written-By – Eede*
|A5||Miedo de Caer
Featuring – The Elephant & Castle Yob ChoirKeyboards – Peter Vitesse*Written-By – MacMichael*, Eede*
|B1||(Acabo) De Morirme En Sus Brazos
Backing Vocals – Pete Birch*Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Written-By – Eede*
|B2||No Mires Atras
Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Saxophone – Gary BarnacleWritten-By – MacMichael*, Eede*
Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Saxophone – Gary BarnacleWritten-By – Eede*, Boorer*
|B4||No Deberia Tomar Tanto Tiempo
Computer [Fairlight] – Peter Woodroffe*Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Sequenced By – Pete AdamsWritten-By – Farley*, MacMichael*, Norman*, Beedle*, Eede*
|B5||La Transmisión Radial
Computer [Fairlight] – Peter Woodroffe*Keyboards – Peter Vitesse*Written-By – Chris Townsend, Eede*
- Bass, Piano, Backing Vocals – Colin Farley
- Design [cover] – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Martin Beedle
- Engineer, Producer – Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero (tracks: A3), Terry Brown (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Kevin Macmichael
- Illustration – Dirk Van Dooren
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Phil Brown* (tracks: B2), Thompson + Barbiero* (tracks: A3), Terry Brown (tracks: A2, B2), Tony Taverner (tracks: A4)
- Photography By [Group Photograph] – Malcolm Heywood
- Producer – Cutting Crew (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), John Jansen (tracks: B1)
- Remix – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Vocals, Guitar [Rhythm], Keyboards – Nick Van Eede
NotesWith lyric inner sleeve
|SIREN LP 7||Cutting Crew||Broadcast (LP, Album)||Siren||SIREN LP 7||UK||1986|
|SIRE 7-1||Cutting Crew||Broadcast (LP, Album)||CBS Records Ltd.||SIRE 7-1||Israel||1986|
|SIREN LP 7||Cutting Crew||Broadcast (LP, Album)||Siren||SIREN LP 7||Italy||1986|
|TMS 90073||Cutting Crew||Broadcast (Cass, Album)||RCA/Ariola-Ariola/RCA||TMS 90073||Argentina||1988|
|7 90573-4, 90573-4||Cutting Crew||Broadcast (Cass, Album, SR)||Virgin, Virgin||7 90573-4, 90573-4||US||1986|