Voodoo Glow Skulls - Steady As She Goes album flac
Title: Steady As She Goes
Style: Punk, Hardcore, Ska
MP3 album: 1458 mb
FLAC album: 1351 mb
Other formats: VOX AUD MP2 FLAC MP4 WMA VQF
We hold her steady! Steady as she goes. We've stood our time, and only time will tell For awhile you had us under a spell Now it's broken, and you can go to hell We're tired of you pissing in our wishing well. Friendship comes and friendship goes Where it stops nobody knows. Steady As She Goes" Track Info. Steady as She Goes Voodoo Glow Skulls. 2. Steady As She Goes.
Band Name Voodoo Glow Skulls. Album Name Steady As She Goes. Data wpisu 02 Lipiec 2002. Wydawcy Victory Records. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album2. 3. Nada en la Cabeza.
Entitled Steady As She Goes, the 12-track effort (13 if you count Little Red Riding Hood ) smacked its consumers right on the noggin July 2nd, 2002. From a musical standpoint, the album features the Skulls' traditional fusion of old-school ska song structures, a punk rock attitude, and metallic riffs. This is a formula that the band certainly knows how to work with to their advantage. The title ditty, for one, is a prime example of that. Even if this self-produced record suffers from an uneven tone and songwriting that leaves much to be desired, Voodoo Glow Skulls' Steady As She Goes is a damn fine third-wave ska album that comes equipped with the entertainment factor and delicious musicianship the lot of you would anticipate from this style of music.
2. More By Voodoo Glow Skulls. Southern California Street Music.
Steady as she goes Listen Chords Voodoo Glow Skulls Versions 2 Curtir. Voodoo Glow Skulls - Steady as She Goes. Voodoo Glow Skulls - Steady as She Goes (full album).
Artist: Voodoo Glow Skulls. Album: Steady As She Goes, 2011. Album: Steady as She Goes (2002). All material used in this channel is owned by the authors and, or record label.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Steady As She Goes
Written-By – F. Casillas*
|A3||Nada En La Cabeza
Written-By – F.Casillas*
Written-By – E. Casillas*, F. Casillas*
|A5||One For The Road||3:18|
|A6||Ethnic Cleansing Day||2:18|
|B2||The Rat Traps||3:12|
|B3||Tell The People
Written-By – F. Casillas*
|B4||New Jerk Swing||3:34|
|B5||The Basketball Song||2:21|
|B6||Little Red Riding Hood||2:45|
- Copyright (c) – Victory Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Another Victory Inc.
- Recorded At – Dogrun Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Exclusive Retailer – Revelation Records
- Bass [Uncredited] – Jorge Casillas
- Design [Official VGS Website Design By] – [email protected]
- Drums [Uncredited] – Jerry O'Neill
- Engineer – Bob Moon, Eddie Casillas
- Graphics, Design – Esgar Acelerado
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Eddie Casillas
- Illustration [Cover Art, Drawings] – Rui Ricardo
- Management – Voodoo Entertainment
- Mastered By – "Big Bass" Brian*
- Producer – The Voodoo Glow Skulls*
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Brodie Johnson
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Mason Ball
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Frank Casillas
NotesYellow vinyl version, exclusive to Revelation Records and limited to 100 copies.
Includes a free mp3 download.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 7 46105 01282 0
- Barcode (scanned): 746105012820
|VR128||Voodoo Glow Skulls||Steady As She Goes (CD, Album)||Victory Records||VR128||US||2002|
|VR128||Voodoo Glow Skulls||Steady As She Goes (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Tan)||Victory Records||VR128||US||2018|
|VICP-61903||Voodoo Glow Skulls||Steady As She Goes (CD, Album, Promo)||Victor||VICP-61903||Japan||2002|
|VR128||Voodoo Glow Skulls||Steady As She Goes (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Red)||Victory Records||VR128||US||2018|