Sister Janet Mead - The Lord's Prayer album flac
Title: The Lord's Prayer
MP3 album: 1654 mb
FLAC album: 1579 mb
Other formats: WAV AHX AUD MP2 AIFF MP1 DMF
Genre: Folk and Country
Janet Mead (born 1938, Adelaide, South Australia) is an Australian Roman Catholic nun and is best known for recording a rock version of "The Lord's Prayer". The surprise hit reached Number 3 on the Australian Singles Chart (Kent Music Report) in 1974 and Number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the same year. The single earned her a Grammy Award nomination and Golden Gospel Award in 2004. It sold over one and a half million copies, and was awarded a gold disc by the RIAA on 8 April 1974.
Album With You I Am. The Lord's Prayer Lyrics. Our Father Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy name Thy kingdom come Thy will be done On earth as it is in heaven Our Father Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy name Thy kingdom come Thy will be done On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread Forgive us our trespasses As we forgive them who trespass against us Forgive us our trespasses.
The Lord's Prayer (Sister Janet Mead song). The Lord's Prayer" is a rock setting of the Lord's Prayer with music by Arnold Strals recorded in 1973 by the Australian nun Sister Janet Mead.
Album: Evening Prayers, 2015. Sister Janet Mead performing The Lord's Prayer. Video recorded on the grounds of Saint Aloysius College in Adelaide, South Australia in 1973. Has been played on. United States 83. 11. M Hits - 1974. 54. Heart Beat Radio - That 70's Station.
The Lord's Prayer (Albert Hay Malotte song). The Lord's Prayer (Sister Janet Mead song). The Lord's Prayer (Albert Hay Malotte song).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Lord's Prayer
Written By – Arnold Strals
|B||Take My Hand
Written By – Ursula Hicks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Distributed By – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Arranged By – Les Sands (tracks: A)
- Directed By – Les Sands (tracks: A)
- Engineer – Martin Erdman (tracks: A)
- Producer – Martin Erdman
NotesDistributed in A&M sleeve (red/black).
Both songs originally released in 1973.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): AM-2582-S-M2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): AM 1491 A
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): Δ93276
- Rights Society (A-Side): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): AM-2583-S-M1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): AM 1491 B
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): Δ93276-X
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): AM-8574-B
- Rights Society (B-Side): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A&B Side (etched)): Canada
|75021 8574 7||Sister Janet Mead||The Lord's Prayer (7", Single, RE)||A&M Records, Collectables||75021 8574 7||US||Unknown|
|8574-S||Sister Janet Mead||The Lord's Prayer / Take My Hand (7")||A&M Records||8574-S||US||Unknown|