Tin Machine - Tin Machine II album flac
Title: Tin Machine II
Style: Alternative Rock
MP3 album: 1339 mb
FLAC album: 1829 mb
Other formats: VQF WMA MIDI AHX AAC DMF MP4
Tin Machine II is the second and final studio album by Anglo-American rock group Tin Machine, originally released by Victory Music in 1991. After this album and the supporting tour, Tin Machine dissolved as frontman David Bowie resumed his solo career. The band reconvened following their 1989 tour, recording most of the album in Sydney.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Tin Machine. Without really knowing how this project came about, I like to imagine Bowie heard the Pixies' Surfer Rosa (from which he would later cover "Cactus" on his 2002 album Heathen), and decided he wanted to make an indie rock record with a full band, no drum machines, no slick production. This deserves a proper vinyl reissue- could be a double album with Tim Machine II. Ответить Уведомить меня Helpful.
Tin Machine were a British-American hard rock group formed in 1988, notable for being fronted by English singer-songwriter David Bowie. The band consisted of Bowie on lead vocals, sax, and guitar; Reeves Gabrels on guitar; Tony Fox Sales on bass; and Hunt Sales on drums. Tony and Hunt are the sons of American comedian Soupy Sales.
Many songs - notably "Amlapura" or "Goodbye Mr. Ed" - come as less than raucous rock songs (as heard on the previous record) but more as sonic works of art. Strong opener "Baby Universal" is infectiously catchy. Admittedly, this album takes some getting used to, but repeated listenings are very rewarding. Much of the difficulty with Tin Machine II rests in some general confusion with what guitarist Reeves Gabrels is doing with his guitar; he doesn't play it like a guitarist is supposed to play. He plays long textural notes that shift in pitch and intensity. He does not play on the beat, and he does not play licks that you will be humming when the song is over.
队列表 Rock Tin Machine Tin Machine II. 添加专辑歌词. Band Name Tin Machine.
david bowie – goodbye m. d (1991). David Bowie – Amlapura - Tin Machine II. 3:45. Tin Machine – Betty Wrong Tin Machine II.
Tin Machine re-converged and recorded their second album - Tin Machine II. The album was much lighter than their previous attempt, but did not fare any better critically. Its release was postponed due to a dispute about its artwork which depicted male genitals. Shortly after the release of the live album Oy Vey Baby, Tin Machine broke up. In 1992, Bowie played a supporting role in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, a big screen prequel to the popular Twin Peaks TV series. He performed at the late Freddie Mercurys tribute concert, and was remembered as one of the stand-out acts of the night.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Hugh Padgham
|A3||You Belong In Rock N' Roll||4:07|
|A4||If There Is Something
Rhythm Guitar – Kevin Armstrong
|B1||You Can't Talk||3:09|
Words By – H. Sales*
|B3||Shopping For Girls
Piano – Kevin Armstrong
|B4||A Big Hurt
Words By – H. Sales*
|B6||Goodbye Mr. Ed||3:29|
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Tony Sales
- Drums, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Hunt Sales
- Engineer – Chuck Ferry, Eric Schilling, Guy Gray, Justin Shirley-Smith, Ruggie Simkins, Simon Vinestock
- Illustration – Edward Bell
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals, Other [Vibrators, Drano], Organ – Reeves Gabrels
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Piano, Saxophone – David Bowie
- Music By – Bowie* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B1 to B3, B5, B6), H. Sales* (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B4, B6), Gabrels* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B1, B5), T. Sales* (tracks: A2, B1, B6)
- Photography By – Sally Hershberger
- Piano, Percussion – Tim Palmer
- Producer, Mixed By – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B6), Tin Machine (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B6)
- Words By – Bowie* (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B3, B5, B6)
NotesOther Label code: 511 216-4
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 82724 1
- Barcode: 7 31451 12164 7 97
|828 272-2||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album)||Victory , London Records||828 272-2||Europe||1991|
|LP-7-1 2035915||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (LP, Album)||Croatia Records||LP-7-1 2035915||Croatia||1991|
|SZPR-100||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (LP, Album)||Seoul Records||SZPR-100||South Korea||1991|
|828 272-2||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album, PDO)||London Records, Victory||828 272-2||France||1991|
|VCRY-101||Tin Machine||Tin Machine II (CD, Album)||Victory||VCRY-101||Japan||1991|