The Ray Manning Singers - Look What You're Missing album flac
Title: Look What You're Missing
MP3 album: 1180 mb
FLAC album: 1532 mb
Other formats: AU WAV MOD VQF APE VOX WMA
Genre: Funk and Soul
The Ray Charles Singers. California Dreamin (LP, Album, Quad). (LP, Album, RE). Command, ABC Records, Grand Award Record C. Inc. RS 914 SD, RS 33-914.
Missing" is a song by English popular music duo Everything but the Girl, taken from their eighth studio album Amplified Heart (1994). It was written by the two band members, Tracey Thorn and Ben Watt, and was produced by Watt. It was taken as the second single off the album on 8 August 1994 by Atlantic Records and Blanco Y Negro Records. It initially did not achieve much success
Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)" is a song by American pop group Backstreet Boys from their eighth studio album In a World Like This. It was released as the second single from the album on November 18, 2013. The song was written by Morgan Taylor Reid, Mika Guillory, and Backstreet Boys members AJ McLean and Kevin Richardson. It is also the theme song of the documentary film Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of, and was featured in the German movie Saphirblau soundtrack.
If you’ve resolved every resentment you’ve carried from high school, are in a conflict-free relationship with your significant other, and have not taken a minute in the past few months trying to figure out in literal terms what the fuck is wrong with you people ?, then by all means, carry on. There’s nothing to see here. That said, The Things We Think We’re Missing is overwhelming four minutes at a time, galvanizing in 10 minute spans, and utterly exhausting taken as a whole.
Children are asking if it's alright Will you be in our arms tonight? Morning is morning, the evening falls I got Too much room in my bed, too many phone calls How's everything, everything? Everything, everything But you're missing, you're missing. God's drifting in heaven, devil's in the mailbox I got dust on my shoes, nothing but teardrops. About You’re Missing. You’re Missing continues the theme of loss as a result of the 9/11 attacks.
Missing album art being one. Here's how you can fix i. If you have perhaps more than a few songs you need album artwork for, you can also attempt to get it all at once. Unlike the last method, this will get the album artwork for all of the songs that don’t have it in your library.
Terrible album covers. Tamara Johnson This album is complete fire. BC are always on top! patrick. Join now to receive all the new music No Sleep releases, including this album and 148 back-catalog items, delivered instantly to you via the Bandcamp app for iOS and Android.
|A1||Look What You're Missing||3:43|
|A2||The Solid Rock||7:26|
|A3||Love You With My Life||2:43|
|A4||I'm Glad God Is On My Side||4:37|
|B2||Oh How He Loves Me||3:07|
|B3||You've Got To Have Jesus In Your Life||3:25|
|B4||Together In Peace||6:07|
- Recorded At – Recording Studio "55"
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Alto Vocals, Lead Vocals – Brenda Green
- Bass Guitar – Raymond Manning
- Design – Raymond Woolard
- Drums – Liston Page
- Engineer – Mike Green
- Executive-Producer – Fred Mendelsohn
- Flute – William Freeman
- Keyboards – Brenda Manning, Brian Hohmann, Ray Manning Jr., Rev. Aaron Martin, Rev. Ben VanZandt, Wilbur Smith Jr.
- Lead Guitar – Paul Evans
- Music Consultant, Keyboards [Keyboard Artistry] – Calvin Bridges
- Percussion – Winfred Manning
- Photography By – Levelt Kelly Jr.
- Producer – Milton Biggham
- Soloist – Brenda Green (tracks: A4, B3), Jehrome Randolph (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Marvelyn Manning (tracks: A2, A4, B1), Ray Manning* (tracks: A1 to A4, B3, B4)
- Soprano Vocals – Helen Poole
- Tenor Vocals, Lead Vocals – Jehrome Randolph
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): SL-14610-A TRUTONE-P-a 5-81 HUB
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): SL-14610-B TRUTONE-P-a 5-81 HUB