Wayne Toups & Zydecajun - Blast From The Bayou album flac
Title: Blast From The Bayou
Style: Cajun, Zydeco
MP3 album: 1112 mb
FLAC album: 1996 mb
Other formats: WAV MIDI DTS AAC DMF AIFF VQF
Genre: Folk and Country
Accordion, Lead Vocals – Wayne Toups. Arranged By – Wayne Toups. Art Direction, Design – Chris Thompson (18), Michael Bays. Bass Guitar – Mark Miller (2). Crew – Keith Guidroz, Kevin Touchet. Drums – Troy Gaspard. Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Wade Richard. Performer – Mark Miller (2), Rick Lagneaux, Troy Gaspard, Wade Richard. Piano, Organ, Backing Vocals – Rick Lagneaux. Producer – Bob Johnston. Mastered at Georgetown Masters, Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee.
Wayne Toups aspires to a sound that combines the two traditions of Louisiana French music, as is indicated by the name of his band. And indeed, it is a fusion of the more tradional Cajun style and the more African-American, rhythm & blues-oriented zydeco sound
BPM Profile Blast from the Bayou. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wayne Toups & Zydecajun. Reflections of the Past.
Zydecajun & Wayne Toups. Your browser does not support the audio element. Tell It Like It Is. Johnnie Can't Dance (Johnnie Peut Pas Dancer).
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist - Artist (Sample). by Zydecajun & Wayne Toups. Sweet Joline by Zydecajun & Wayne Toups.
Wayne Toups and Zydecajun were a mainstay of the New Orleans music scene in the Eighties, in fact they still are. This was an interesting release. It contained some fantastic original tunes such as Sweet Joline, Two Step Mamou, Johnny Can’t Dance and Back to Big Mamou. What was different about this album too was that they also did a nice job covering two great classic songs. They covered Van Morrison’s Tupelo Honey and also Tell It Like It Is which was made famous by another New Orleans regular, Aaron Neville
Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. The music will continue in seconds. Select to cast music to your TV or stereo.
Wayne Toups and Zydecajun. Blast From The Bayou.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – R. Lagneaux*, W. Toups*
|A2||Tell It Like It Is
Written-By – G. Davis*, L. Diamond*
|A3||Johnnie Can't Dance
Written-By – M. Doucet*, W. Toups*
Written-By – V. Morrison*
Written-By – R. Lagneaux*, W. Richard*
|B1||Two Step Mamou
Written-By – J. Miller*, J. Arceneaux*, W. Toups*
|B2||Let's Fall In Love (All Over Again)
Written-By – R. Lagneaux*
Written-By – E. Shuler*
|B4||A Secret Love
Written-By – J. Miller*, J. Arceneaux*, W. Toups*
|B5||Going Back To Big Mamou
Written-By – G. Morris*
- Recorded At – Master Trak Studio
- Recorded At – Digital Recorders
- Mixed At – Digital Recorders
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Polygram Records, Inc.
- Accordion, Lead Vocals – Wayne Toups
- Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Wayne Toups
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Thompson , Michael Bays
- Bass Guitar – Mark Miller
- Crew [Road Crew] – Keith Guidroz, Kevin Touchet
- Drums – Troy Gaspard
- Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Wade Richard
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Mark Miller
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer, Digital Recorders] – Eric Paul
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing Engineers] – Andrew Johnston , Tom Flye
- Executive-Producer – Steve Popovich
- Horns – Jack D. Hale, Sr.* (tracks: A2), Jim Horn (tracks: A2), Michael Haynes* (tracks: A2)
- Illustration – Michael Klotz
- Mastered By – Denny Purcell
- Performer [Zydecajun] – Mark Miller , Rick Lagneaux, Troy Gaspard, Wade Richard
- Piano [Kurzweil], Organ [Hammond B-3], Backing Vocals – Rick Lagneaux
- Producer [Produced By] – Bob Johnston
NotesRecorded at Master Track Enterprises, studios A & B in Crowley, Louisiana and Digital Recorders in Nashville, Tennessee.
Remixed at Digital Recorders in Nashville, Tennessee, except "Johnnie Can't Dance" remixed at Fantasy Studios in Berkeley, California.
Mastered at Georgetown Masters, Inc. in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jim Horn appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Printed on the center labels: "Promotional Copy Not For Sale".
Both forms of the catalog number can be found from the release:
836 518-1 from the back cover and spine, and
422 836 518-1 from the center labels.
A Master-Trak Production
℗ © 1989 Polygram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 042283651814
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): 422-836-518-1-A-SP denny/Georgetown 1-1 SRC
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): 422 836 518-1-B SP denny/Georgetown SRC
|836 518-2||Wayne Toups & Zydecajun||Blast From The Bayou (CD, Album)||Mercury||836 518-2||Germany||1989|
|836 518-1||Wayne Toups & Zydecajun||Blast From The Bayou (LP, Album)||Mercury||836 518-1||Netherlands||1989|
|836 518-4||Wayne Toups & Zydecajun||Blast From The Bayou (Cass)||Mercury||836 518-4||US||1989|
|836 518-1, 422 836 518-1||Wayne Toups & Zydecajun||Blast From The Bayou (LP, Album)||Mercury, Smash Records||836 518-1, 422 836 518-1||US||1989|
|836 518-1||Wayne Toups & Zydecajun||Blast From The Bayou (LP, Album)||Mercury||836 518-1||Canada||1989|