Slipknot - Day Of The Gusano album flac
Title: Day Of The Gusano
Style: Nu Metal, Death Metal, Heavy Metal
MP3 album: 1114 mb
FLAC album: 1803 mb
Other formats: RA TTA WMA MIDI ADX MP3 ASF
Day of the Gusano: Live in Mexico is the second live album from American heavy metal band Slipknot. The album features the first concert in Mexico from the ensemble, which took place in 2015. Shown in movie theatres on 6 September 2017, the album was released on 20 October 2017.
Nine-piece force of nature Slipknot finally got the chance to perform in Mexico City in 2015, and the show was documented in the concert film Day of the Gusano. After screening the movie in theaters last night (Sept. 6), the band has announced an Oct. 20 release date for multiple audio and visual formats of the movie via Eagle Rock Entertainment. Shot in high definition and directed by the band's own M. Shawn Crahan, aka Clown, Day of the Gusano documents the Iowa band’s long-awaited and first ever show in Mexico City in December 2015
Listen free to Slipknot – Day of the Gusano (Sarcastrophe, The Heretic Anthem and more). A genuine sonic phenomenon, a nine-piece force of nature and one of heavy music's most important, recognizable, uncompromising and creatively ingenious bands. Yet to their millions of fans across the world, affectionately known as maggots, SLIPKNOT aren't just a group, they're also a counterculture and a way of life. Those fans play an important role in a new documentary entitled 'Day of The Gusano'.
Slipknot, Day Of The Gusano (Live). Day Of The Gusano (Live). by Slipknot - 17 Tracks - 1:19:49. Release date 10/20/2017. The Heretic Anthem (Live). 3. Psychosocial (Live). 4. The Devil In I (Live). The Studio Album Collection 1999 - 2008.
Slipknot' 'Knotfest' performance is chronicled through live footage and behind-the-scenes looks at the event. The making of the music video for Slipknot's lead single "The Devil In I" from their new album. Director: Shawn Crahan. Slipknot: All Out Life. Next . Slipknot: All Out Life (Video 2018).
Day Of The Gusano documents not only a historic performance from one of the most exciting live bands on the planet, but delves deeply into the lives of the band’s fans as well. This highly anticipated show gives a window into the chaos, excitement and community Slipknot has cultivated over the past 20+ years. In 1999, Slipknot arose from the American midwest on the strengths of an uncompromising debut album and visceral, intense live performances. The band galvanized a counterculture in the States before swiftly becoming a global sensation.
New Slipknot Album Coming In 2019. Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses).
20 October 2017 ·. 'Day of The Gusano' is finally here. Check out our new film & live album now at slipknot1. Watch Now: All Out Life. 0:23 · 393,573 Views. El mismo vídeo de peter parker caminando con diferente canción.
|Blu-Ray - Live In Mexico|
|BD1-2||The Heretic Anthem||3:58|
|BD1-4||The Devil In I||6:24|
|BD1-7||Wait And Bleed||2:45|
|BD1-9||Before I Forget||4:27|
|BD1-13||Spit It Out||6:52|
|BD1-14||Metabolic / 742617000027||4:45|
|BD1-16||People = Shit||5:21|
|BD1-17||Surfacing / Til We Die||5:04|
|Blu-Ray - Day Of The Gusano|
|BD2-8||Before I Forget|
|BD2-9||The Devil In I|
|BD2-13||Spit It Out|
|BD2-14||The Heretic Anthem|
|BD2-15||Wait And Bleed|
|BD2-16||Surfacing / Til We Die|
|CD - Live In Mexico|
|CD-2||The Heretic Anthem||3:58|
|CD-4||The Devil In I||6:24|
|CD-7||Wait And Bleed||2:45|
|CD-9||Before I Forget||4:27|
|CD-13||Spit It Out||6:52|
|CD-14||Metabolic / 742617000027||4:45|
|CD-16||People = Shit||5:21|
|CD-17||Surfacing / Til We Die||5:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Knot Productions LLC
- Copyright (c) – Knot Productions LLC
- Licensed From – Knot Productions LLC
- Licensed To – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Ward Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Marketing Inc.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Music That Music
- Filmed At – Knotfest, Mexico
- Recorded At – Knotfest, Mexico
- Bass – Alessandro Venturella
- Creative Director [Creative Manager For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Claire Higgins
- Directed By [Director], Art Direction – M. Shawn Crahan*
- Drums – Jay Weinberg
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Mariano Lanus
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Juan Pablo Fallucca
- Executive-Producer – Vicente Solis
- Executive-Producer [For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Geoff Kempin, Terry Shand
- Executive-Producer [For Slipknot] – Cory Brennan
- Film Director [Assistant Director] – Gaston Etchechoury
- Film Director [Director], Film Producer [Producer] – Diego Alvarez
- Film Editor [Editor], Recording Supervisor [Post Supervisor] – Leandro Spatz
- Film Producer [Line Producer] – Sabu Aviles
- Film Producer [Producer] – Miguel Tafich
- Guitar – Jim Root*, Mick Thomson
- Layout [Artwork Layout For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Stuart Green
- Legal [Legal & Clearance For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Charlotte Godfrey, Rebecca Bradshaw
- Management – 5B Artist Management, Cory Brennan
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [Stereo & 5.1 Mix] – Jim Monti*
- Percussion – Chris Fehn, M. Shawn Crahan*
- Producer [FOH Sound] – Dave Shirt Nichols*
- Production Manager [For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Rosie Holley
- Production Manager [Production Coordinator For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Mark Fossitt, Natalia Garay, Sam Atkinson
- Production Manager [Project Manager For Eagle Rock Entertainment] – Charlotte English
- Sampler [Samples] – Craig Jones
- Turntables – Sid Wilson
- Vocals – Corey Taylor
NotesLimited edition comes with bonus T-Shirt (Size: M)
All the content packaged in a paper box.
Includes 16-page photo-booklet, 4-page Japanese insert and an obi.
Recorded live at Knotfest, Mexico 2015, Mexico City. Saturday December 5th 2015.
The full show from the band's first Knotfest Mexico.
℗ & © 2017 Knot Productions LLC exclusively licensed to Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 4 562387 204502
- Barcode (Scanned): 4562387204502
- Matrix / Runout (BD1, Ring 1): GQXX-90017-L0 -RCB01-
- Matrix / Runout (BD1, Ring 2): GQXX-90017-L1 -RCB01-
- Matrix / Runout (BD2): GQXS-90296 -RCB01-
- Mastering SID Code (BD1, BD2): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (BD1, BD2): IFPI 7652
- Matrix / Runout (CD): GQCX-90090 -RC01-
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI LZ49
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 7601
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|ERDVLP104, 5034504910492||Slipknot||Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) (3xLP, Album + DVD-V)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||ERDVLP104, 5034504910492||Europe||2017|
|GQXS-90287~90||Slipknot||Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) (2xBlu-ray, Album, Ltd + CD, Album, Ltd)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||GQXS-90287~90||Japan||2017|
|5034504129177||Slipknot||Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) (DVD-V, NTSC)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||5034504129177||Mexico||2017|
|GQXS-90296||Slipknot||Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) (Blu-ray, Album)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||GQXS-90296||Japan||2017|
|EAGDV088||Slipknot||Day Of The Gusano (Live In Mexico) (DVD-V, NTSC + CD, Album + Dig)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||EAGDV088||Europe||2017|