Diane Schuur - Timeless album flac
Style: Smooth Jazz, Easy Listening
MP3 album: 1510 mb
FLAC album: 1592 mb
Other formats: AA MP2 AAC AC3 AU MIDI TTA
Diane Schuur has always enjoyed singing standards, but Timeless, her third recording, was her first full-length set to be continually interesting to jazz listeners. With arrangements by Billy May, Johnny Mandel, Patrick Williams and Jeremy Lubbock, Schuur is backed by a large string orchestra and a big band. Among the guest soloists are tenor saxophonist Stan Getz (on "How Long Has This Been Going On" and "A Time For Love"), trombonist Bill Watrous, vibraphonist Larry Bunker and trumpeter Warren Luening. Schuur, who does not play any piano on the album, sounds in excellent.
Timeless (Diane Schuur album). Timeless At the Grammy Awards of 1987, for her performance on Timeless, Schuur won her first Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Female.
Timeless is a 1986 album by Diane Schuur, accompanied by a big band, arranged by Billy May, Johnny Mandel, Patrick Williams and Jeremy Lubbock. At the Grammy Awards of 1987, for her performance on Timeless, Schuur won her first Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Female. How Long Has This Been Going On?" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) – 4:25. You'd Be So Easy to Love" (Cole Porter) – 2:57. Come Rain or Come Shine" (Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer) – 4:57. How About Me?" (Irving Berlin) – 4:30.
Artist: Diane Schuur Album: Timeless Genre: Vocal Jazz, Standards Label: GRP Records Released: 1986 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: How Long Has This Been Going On (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin). Easy To Love (Cole Porter).
Album by Diane Schuur. How Long Has This Been Going On. Easy to Love. Come Rain or Come Shine. How About Me. Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me. A Time for Love. I Can't Believe That You're in Love With Me. Please Send Me Someone to Love. Too Late Now. Don't Like Goodbyes.
Timeless " is a 1986 album by Diane Schuur, accompanied by a big band, arranged by Billy May, Johnny Mandel, PatrickWilliams and Jeremy Lubbock . At the Grammy Awards of 1987, for her performance on " Timeless ", Schuur won her first Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Female ].
Timeless (Diane Schuur album) At the Grammy Awards of 1987, for her performance on Timeless, Schuur won her first Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance, Female. Live album by. Diane Schuur.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How Long Has This Been Going On?
Arranged By – Johnny MandelTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Stan GetzWritten-By – George Gershwin/Ira Gershwin*
|2||Easy To Love
Arranged By – Billy MayWritten-By – Cole Porter
|3||Come Rain Or Come Shine
Arranged By – Pat Williams*Written-By – Harold Arlen/Johnny Mercer*
|4||How About Me?
Arranged By – Jeremy LubbockPiano [Solo] – Dave GrusinWritten-By – Irving Berlin
|5||Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
Arranged By – Billy MayTrombone [Solo] – Bill WatrousWritten-By – Bob Russell, Duke Ellington
|6||A Time For Love
Arranged By – Jeremy LubbockTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Stan GetzWritten-By – Johnny Mandel, Paul Francis Webster
|7||I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
Arranged By – Billy MayWritten-By – Clarence Gaskill, Jimmy McHugh
|8||Please Send Me Someone To Love
Arranged By – Pat Williams*Trumpet [Solo] – Warren LueningWritten-By – Percy Mayfield
Arranged By – Johnny MandelVibraphone [Solo] – Larry BunkerWritten-By – Steve Allen
Arranged By – Dave GrusinTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Pete ChristliebWritten-By – Dave Brubeck, Iola Brubeck
|11||Too Late Now
Arranged By – Johnny MandelTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Stan GetzWritten-By – Alan Jay Lerner*, Burton Lane
|12||Don't Like Goodbyes
Arranged By – Jeremy LubbockWritten-By – Harold Arlen, Truman Capote
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Starlight Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Acoustic Bass – Buell Neidlinger, Margaret Storer
- Bass – Chuck Berghoffer*, Chuck Domanico
- Cello – Doug Davis*, Fred Seykora*, Larry Corbett, Ray Kelley
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Marty Berman
- Design [Album] – Andy Baltimore, Dan Serrano, David Gibb
- Drums – Steve Schaeffer
- Edited By – Fred Mitchell
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Guitar – Lee Ritenour
- Harp – Ann Stockton
- Keyboards – Dave Grusin, Mike Lang, Randy Kerber
- Liner Notes – Dave Grusin
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Dave Grusin, Terry Bower
- Percussion – Larry Bunker, Mike Fisher*
- Photography By – Bill Cannon
- Producer – Dave Grusin
- Producer [Associate] – Morgan Ames
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Charlie Paakkari
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Murray
- Saxophone – Bill Perkins, Gary Herbig, Jack Nimitz, Pete Christlieb, Tom Scott
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach , Bill Watrous, Charlie Loper*
- Trombone, Tuba – Tommy Johnson
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley, Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, Warren Luening
- Viola – Alan DeVeritch, Allan Harshman, Marilyn Baker, Pamela Goldsmith
- Violin – Arnold Belnick, Bruce Dukov, Glen Adler, Gordon Marron, Haim Shtrum, Henry Ferber, Isabelle Daskoff, Kathleen Lenski, Mari Tsumura-Botnick, Marshall Sosson, Ossa Drori, Ralph Morrison, Reg Hill*, Shari Zippert, Sheldon Sanov
- Violin, Concertmaster – Gerry Vinci*
|GRD 9540||Diane Schuur||Timeless (CD, Album)||GRP||GRD 9540||US||1986|
|GRPA-4 1030||Diane Schuur||Timeless (Cass, Album, Dol)||GRP||GRPA-4 1030||Canada||1986|
|GRP-A-1030, GR-1030||Diane Schuur||Timeless (LP, Album, RE)||GRP, GRP||GRP-A-1030, GR-1030||US||2013|
|231.021||Diane Schuur||Timeless (LP, Album)||GRP||231.021||Brazil||1986|
|VIJ-28097||Diane Schuur||Timeless (LP, Album, Promo)||GRP, Digital Master||VIJ-28097||Japan||1986|