Randy Stonehill - Return To Paradise album flac
Title: Return To Paradise
Country: USA, Canada & UK
MP3 album: 1322 mb
FLAC album: 1586 mb
Other formats: WAV DXD MMF TTA MP1 AU MP3
Return to Paradise (Randy Stonehill album). Return to Paradise is an album by Randy Stonehill, released in 1989, on Myrrh Records. The title is a reference to Stonehill's earlier album, Welcome to Paradise. This album was listed at No. 76 in the 2001 book, CCM Presents: The 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music. All songs written by Randy Stonehill except as otherwise noted. Stand Like Steel" – 4:55.
Randall Evan "Randy" Stonehill (born March 12, 1952) is an American singer and songwriter from Stockton, California, best known as one of the pioneers of contemporary Christian music. His music is primarily folk rock in the style of James Taylor, but some of his albums have focused on new wave, pop, pop rock, roots rock, and children's music. Randy Stonehill was born in Stockton, California. the son of Leonard N. Stonehill and his wife, Pauline Correia and is the younger brother of Jeffrey Dean Stonehill.
Stories is the title of a compilation CD by Randy Stonehill, released in 1993 on Myrrh Records. These new tracks were recorded at The Green Room, with the Lost Dogs and Terry Scott Taylor producing.
Prior to 1989's Return to Paradise Randy Stonehill's albums were musically inconsistent and historically insignificant as he dabbled in pop, rock, singer/songwriter, and novelty styles with nothing more than mediocre results. His music was dated, clichéd, and forgettable, and, sadly, even his comedy pieces lacked humor. That all changed for a fleeting moment in 1989 when this album was released. Stonehill enlisted the producing talents of Mark Heard who had a keen ear for arranging acoustic instruments in particular.
Return to Paradise is an album by Randy Stonehill, released in 1989, on Myrrh Records. Side one. "Starlings" – 5:00. I Don't Ever Want to Live Without You" (Pierce Pettis) – 4:10. This Friend of Old" (David Edwards) – 4:00. You Can Still Walk Tall" – 5:00.
Style: pop. Album year: 2011. Randy Stonehill - You Can Still Walk Tall 05:04. Randy Stonehill - Christmas At Denny's 05:55. Randy Stonehill - Ready To Go 04:46. Randy Stonehill - Love Tells No Lies 04:25. Randy Stonehill - Strong Hand Of Love 02:57. Randy Stonehill - Starlings 05:04. Randy Stonehill - I Don't Ever Want To Live Without You 04:13. Randy Stonehill - Weight Of The Sky 03:34.
Album by Randy Stonehill. I Don't Ever Want to Live Without You. Friend of Old. You Can Still Walk Tall. Christmas at Denny's. MusicBrainz: Return To Paradise.
|2||Stand Like Steel||4:55|
|3||I Don't Ever Want To Live Without You||4:10|
|4||This Friend Of Old||4:00|
|5||You Can Still Walk Tall||5:00|
|7||Strong Hand Of Love||2:54|
|8||Christmas At Denny's||5:53|
|9||Love Tells No Lies||4:20|
|10||Weight Of The Sky||3:28|
|11||Ready To Go||4:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Word, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Word, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Word, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fingerprint Recorders
- Mixed At – Fingerprint Recorders
- Recorded At – Neverland
- Published By – Stonehillian Music
- Published By – Word Music
- Published By – Ideola Music
- Published By – Let's Have Lunch Music
- Published By – Pease Farm Produce
- Acoustic Bass – David Miner
- Acoustic Guitar – Randy Stonehill
- Backing Vocals – Pam Dwinell, Randy Stonehill (tracks: 3)
- Bass – Mark Heard (tracks: 2, 9), Tom Willett (tracks: 7)
- Bass [Fretless] – Bill Batstone
- Drums – Doug Mathews
- Engineer [Second Engineers] – Dan Reed , Dave Hackbarth, Derri Daugherty, Gary Gerhart, Stephen Padgett
- Executive-Producer – Tom Willett
- Fiddle, Viola – Joe Weed
- Guitar [Classical] – Phil Keaggy (tracks: 3)
- Mandolin, Accordion, Electric Guitar – Mark Heard
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Greg Leisz
- Percussion – David Baker
- Photography – Linda Krikorian
- Producer – Mark Heard, Randy Stonehill
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Heard
- Tambourine – Mark Heard (tracks: 7)
- Twelve-String Guitar – Phil Keaggy (tracks: 9)
- Vocals – Randy Stonehill
- Written-By – David Edwards (tracks: 4), Mark Heard (tracks: 7), Pierce Pettis (tracks: 3), Randy Stonehill (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 to 11)
NotesProduced by Mark Heard with Randy Stonehill.
Recorded and Mixed by Mark Heard at Fingerprint Recorders February-June, 1989. Tracks recorded at Neverland.
All songs written by Randy Stonehill © 1989 Stonehillian Music/Word Music (a div. of Word, Inc.)/ASCAP, except:
Track 10 written by Randy Stonehill © 1988 Stonehillian Music/Word Music (a div. of Word, Inc.)/ASCAP
Track 7 written by Mark Heard © 1989 Ideola Music/ASCAP
Track 3 written by Pierce Pettis © 1988 Let's Have Lunch Music/ASCAP
Track 4 written by David Edwards © 1988 Pease Farm Produce/ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 8068-80555-2 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 080688055523
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|701 6881 385||Randy Stonehill||Return To Paradise (Cass, Album, Dol)||Myrrh||701 6881 385||USA, Canada & UK||1989|