Various - Dutch Rock Alive And Well Part 5 album flac
Title: Dutch Rock Alive And Well Part 5
MP3 album: 1844 mb
FLAC album: 1643 mb
Other formats: WAV DTS AIFF MP1 AA FLAC AU
Genre: Rock / Pop
Pioneers of Dutch rock were the so-called Indorock bands from the late 1950s, like The Tielman Brothers and the Blue Diamonds. They played rock guitar instrumentals when most of the Dutch youth had hardly heard of rock 'n' roll. They stemmed from the Indo community in The Hague and were pivotal in earning that city the title of Beatstad ('Beat city') in later years.
Reminding us why we still need rock music with passion, ‘Truth And Lies’ finds Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown continuing their ascent to rock god status. Reminding us why we still need rock music with passion, ‘Truth And Lies’ finds Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown continuing their ascent to rock god status. Published on. June 30, 2019. Listen to Truth And Lies right now. We’ve been waiting for those doors to open.
Album Name Alive & Well. Labels SPV Mucky Records. Music StyleCrossover. Members owning this album7. 2. Hippies Hate Water.
A very well executed live album of jazz rock fusion. And though live this album contains new material. Roy Babbington who had been on board since Fourth made way for Steve Cook on bass. ALIVE AND WELL is a live album recorded in Paris where SOFT MACHINE always had a strong following through its diverse incarnations. As one can guess, this is -AGAIN- a new line- up performing on this album. ALIVE AND WELL is a live album but sounds like a studio one as the quality of the recording is very clear and you don't hear much of the attendance. Also, there are only new songs on this album, even if some of them sounds like ''deja vu''. Pieces like EOS or PUFFIN are definitely MAHAVISHNU clones with those ETHERIDGE guitar scales,well in the style of what you can hear on BIRDS OF FIRE.
|1||–Claw Boys Claw||Get You Off||3:38|
|2||–Claw Boys Claw||Bones||5:42|
|3||–Claw Boys Claw||Sick In The Head||4:17|
|4||–Claw Boys Claw||Overload||4:28|
|5||–Urban Dance Squad||On The Downlow||7:48|
|6||–Urban Dance Squad||Boyz In Bandz||4:27|
|7||–Urban Dance Squad||Demagogue||4:25|
|8||–Van Dik Hout||'s Nachts In Mijn Dromen||4:27|
|9||–Van Dik Hout||Meer Dan Een Ander||3:59|
|10||–Van Dik Hout||Dichterbij||5:21|
|11||–Van Dik Hout||Stil In Mij||5:08|
|13||–The Pilgrims||Come Alive||4:33|
|15||–The Pilgrims||White Men||4:53|
- Bass – Benjamin Kribben (tracks: 8 to 11), Silvano Matadin (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Bass, Vocals – Geert de Groot (tracks: 1 to 4), Jasper Teule (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Design – Dolpin Graphics*
- Drums – Louis de Wit (tracks: 8 to 11), Mark Lamb* (tracks: 1 to 4), Michel Schoots (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Drums, Vocals – Leon Klaasse (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Engineer – Marcel Booy
- Executive-Producer – Dick Kuijs
- Guitar – Dave Rensmaag (tracks: 8 to 11), John Cameron (tracks: 1 to 4), René van Barneveld (tracks: 5 to 7), Sandro Assorgia (tracks: 8 to 11)
- Guitar, Vocals – Persijn Joling (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – John Lydon
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Jean-Marc van Binsbergen
- Liner Notes [Spanish Translation] – Casilda Fernández
- Liner Notes [Text] – Fer Abrahams
- Photography By – Niels van Yperen*
- Photography By [The Pilgrims] – Michel Linsen*
- Producer – Fer Abrahams
- Rap – Patrick - Rude Boy - Tillon* (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Vocals – Martin Buitenhuis (tracks: 8 to 11), Peter te Bos (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Vocals, Guitar – Reniet Vrieze (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Written-By – Rensmaag* (tracks: 8), De Groot* (tracks: 1 to 4), Cameron* (tracks: 1 to 4), L. Jackson* (tracks: 14), Veldhuis* (tracks: 12, 13, 15), Lamb* (tracks: 1 to 4), Buitenhuis* (tracks: 8 to 11), Schoots* (tracks: 5 to 7), Tilon* (tracks: 5 to 7), Te Bos* (tracks: 1 to 4), Vrieze* (tracks: 12 to 15), Van Barneveld* (tracks: 5 to 7), Assorgia* (tracks: 9 to 11), Matadin* (tracks: 5 to 7), The Pilgrims (tracks: 12 to 15)
NotesTrack 1 to 4 recorded at 'Le Martinique' in Cannes, France, 1 February 1995
Tracks 5 to 7 recorded in Paris, 10 June 1994. From the CD-single 'Candy Trip' (Virgin 7243 8 92574 2 7)
Tracks 8 to 11 recorded at 'Het Patronaat' in Haarlem, the Netherlands, 2 May 1995. From the single 'Van Dik Hout Live' (Bananas 662129.2)
Tracks 12-15 recorded during the KRO Radio 3 programme 'Leidsekade Live', 8 January 1995
Includes booklet with a promotional story about "Live pop music from the Netherlands in 1995" plus short biographies of the four included bands; all in English, Spanish, and French.
'Dutch Rock Alive And Well Part V' is a release in the 'Dutch Rock Alive And Well' series which offers a survey of live performances by Dutch pop/rock groups from the Netherlands.
'For broadcasting only'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3607
- Matrix / Runout: EOD BOD01 WO DRAW V