Johan Lindström Septett - Music For Empty Halls album flac
Title: Music For Empty Halls
Style: Contemporary Jazz
MP3 album: 1613 mb
FLAC album: 1521 mb
Other formats: WAV RA MP4 XM VOX AUD AAC
Complete your Johan Lindström Septett collection.
11 Songs, 45 Minutes. 4. Elegy For the Golden Age. 2:31. 5. Music For Empty Halls: part 1. 5:03. 6. Europe Endless Boogie. 7. Music For Empty Halls: part 2.
Johan Lindström Septett. Sleepless Lapsteel, 04:14.
Personnel: Johan Lindström: guitar, pedal steel guitar, percussion, fx. piano; Jonas Kullhammar: alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, bass saxophone; Jesper Nordenström: piano, organ; Per Texas Johansson: clarinet, bass clarinet, contrabass clarinet, tenor saxophone; Mats Äleklint: bass trombone, trombone; Torbjörn Zetterberg: double bass, electric bass; Konrad Agnas: drums, percussion; Edda Magnason: vocals; Sofie Livebrandt: vocals; Ulf Forsberg: violin; Ulrika Jansson: violin; Ingegerd Kiergegard: viola; Helena Nilsson: cello. Title: Music For Empty Halls Year Released:. Music For Empty Halls by Luca Casarotti. Music For Empty Halls by Mark Corroto. Music For Empty Halls.
Album Teaser: Johan Lindström Septett - Music For Empty Halls. Here's an album teaser for the upcoming album by Johan LIndström Septett! It will be released on LP & CD on April 13 2018. You really have something to look forward too! Johan Lindström - Pedalsteel, soundcloud.
After conducting a couple of concerts in 2017, it is finally time for Johan Lindström Septett to present his newly released debut album Music For Empty Halls. The musicians are handpicked to present this material, as Lindström has written exclusively for the project. On the record he teams up with names like Edda Magnason, Jonas Kullhammar, Per Texas Johansson, Jesper Nordenström, Konrad Agnas, Tobbe Zetterberg, Mats Äleklint.
2 Dance Of The Marble Hearts. 3 The Run. 4 Elegy For The Golden Age. 5 Music For Empty Halls Part 1. 6 Europe Endless Boogie. 7 Music For Empty Halls Part 2. 8 Sleepless Lapsteels. 10 March Of The Comodos.
The best Afrobeats-plural album to date isn’t even Afrobeats, except inasmuch as Afrobeats was pretty much house all along. Still, this sounds like Riton (aka Henry Smithson ? Seriously?) listened to 212 and decided he wanted to do that without having to deal with, you know, Azealia. Grade: A ( Got My Name Changed Back, Commissary, Sugar Daddy ). Johan Lindström Septett: Music for Empty Halls. What’s most impressive here is the way the group works through such a variety of tone palettes - reed dudes Jonas Kullhammar and Per Texas Johansson (all Swedish instrumentalists should have a . state as a nickname) blow into seven woodwinds, while Jonas Hawaii Lindström sometimes puts down his regular guitar to play unusually expressive pedal steel, his low notes seeming to. bend in circles, or to just bang on things.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Dance Of The Marble Hearts|
|A4||Elegy For The Golden Age|
|B1||Music For Empty Halls Part 1|
|B2||Europe Endless Boogie|
|B3||Music For Empty Halls Part 2|
Synthesizer [Fx. Piano] – Johan Lindström
|B6||March Of The Comodos|
|B7||Hymn (För Dom Anhöriga)
Cello – Helena NilssonViola – Ingegerd Kierkegard*Violin – Ulf Forsberg, Ulrika JanssonVocals – Edda Magnason, Sofie Livebrandt*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moserobie Music Production
- Copyright (c) – Moserobie Music Production
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 21863
- Recorded At – Kingside Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Bruket, Nacka
- Recorded At – Atlantis Studio
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Bass Saxophone – Jonas Kullhammar
- Artwork [Art] – Jan Vertsberg
- Bass Trombone, Trombone – Mats Äleklint
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Per Texas Johansson*
- Composed By, Arranged By – Johan Lindström
- Design [Cover Designed By] – Karl-Magnus Boske
- Double Bass, Electric Bass – Torbjörn Zetterberg
- Drums, Percussion – Konrad Agnas
- Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Percussion – Johan Lindström
- Mixed By – Anton Sundell (tracks: B1 to B3, B5), Johan Lindström (tracks: A1 to B5, B7), Otto Welton* (tracks: B6), Simon Norberg* (tracks: A1 to A4, B4)
- Photography By – Tina Axelsson
- Piano, Organ – Jesper Nordenström
- Recorded By – Anton Sundell (tracks: B5), Janne Hansson (tracks: B7), Otto Welton* (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 2018
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 320470 229804
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): 21863 1A MMPLP 112
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): 21863 1B MMPLP 112
|MMPCD112||Johan Lindström Septett||Music For Empty Halls (CD, Album)||Moserobie Music Production||MMPCD112||Sweden||2018|
|MMPLP112||Johan Lindström Septett||Music For Empty Halls (LP, Album, Bla)||Moserobie Music Production||MMPLP112||Sweden||2018|