Adam Sandler - They're All Gonna Laugh At You! album flac
Title: They're All Gonna Laugh At You!
Style: Comedy, Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1230 mb
FLAC album: 1721 mb
Other formats: DMF MP4 VQF FLAC AU APE AHX
Genre: Rock / Not albums / Pop
They're All Gonna Laugh at You! is the debut album by American comedian Adam Sandler, released in 1993 ", which is itself a parody of a scene in the film Carrie. Several of the tracks on the album feature very adult humor, a departure from the material in his films, which are generally rated PG or PG-13. This is a trend that would continue on his subsequent comedy albums and live tours.
Yazar: Adam Sandler - Robert Smigel - Steven Koren. 15. The Beating of a High School Science Teacher. They're All Gonna Laugh At You! 00:50. Yazar: A. Sandler - R. Schneider. En az 10 karakterlik bir yorum girmelisin. 250 karakter kaldı PAYLAŞ
They're All Gonna Laugh at You! 2 Platinum. What the Hell Happened to Me? 2 Platinum. "With Four New Adam Sandler Films, Netflix Takes Aim at Theaters - NYTimes. Retrieved December 13, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2017. Haque, Ahsan (April 27, 2009). "Adam Sandler Album & Song Chart History". Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved December 31, 2011. Retrieved April 28, 2017. "Gold & Platinum - RIAA".
Artist: Sandler Adam. Album: They're All Gonna Laugh At You! Genre: Comedy. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Excuse me!" "Hello! The office is closed Sir, what are you doing?" "Hey! Get off of me!" "You're breaking the beakers!" "Those are my best goggles!". Submit lyrics correction →. 55k. Like.
by Adam Sandler feat. David Spade, Rob Schneider and Robert Smigel (1993). Dialogue Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B.
Your use of the site and services is subject to these policies and terms. Results from Google Books.
They're all gonna laugh at you!" "Do you think you could drop me off there?. "They're all gonna laugh at you!" "How am I gonna get there?" "They're all gonna laugh at you!" "I'll walk I guess. Send "Oh Mom" Ringtone to your Cell.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Assistant Principal's Big Day||2:21|
|2||The Buffoon And The Dean Of Admissions
Performer – Conan*
Performer – Robert*
|4||The Longest Pee||2:15|
|5||Food Innuendo Guy
Written-By – J. Rosenberg*
|6||The Beating Of A High School Janitor||0:32|
Written-By – D. McGrath*, F. Wolf*, H. Busgang*
|8||The Buffoon And The Valedictorian
Adapted By [Chopin's Fantasie] – Garry ShermanArranged By [Chopin's Fantasie] – Mike GarsonPerformer – Jennifer*
|9||Mr. Spindel's Phone Call||2:02|
|10||The Thanksgiving Song
Written-By – I. Maxstone-Graham*
|11||The Beating Of A High School Bus Driver||0:57|
Performer – Andrew*, Jennifer*, Meghan*, Robert*
|14||At A Medium Pace||3:17|
|15||The Beating Of A High School Science Teacher||0:50|
|17||I'm So Wasted||5:00|
Written-By – A. Covert*, B. Odenkirk*
|19||The Beating Of A High School Spanish Teacher||0:29|
|20||Toll Booth Willie
Performer – Margaret*
|21||Teenage Love On The Phone
Performer – Allen*
|22||My Little Chicken||2:12|
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Edited At – Ground Control Studios
- Mixed At – Ground Control Studios
- Recorded At – The Zoo
- Edited At – Audio Magic, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Strand, Redondo Beach
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Published By – Our Daughters Music
- Copyright (c) – NBC Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Broadway Video, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Adam Sandler
- Copyright (c) – Lone Ranger Music, Inc.
- Art Direction – Linda Cobb
- Co-producer – Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – Karen Krause
- Coordinator [Production] – Jolie Levine
- Design [Graphics Design] – Kevin Design Hosmann*
- Directed By [Musical Director] – G.E. Smith (tracks: 5, 14, 22)
- Edited By [Dialogue Editor] – Thomas Jones
- Effects [Sound] – L Mo Weber
- Effects [Special] – Bess Hooper
- Engineer [Assistant] – Derrick Duffy, Gabriel, The Swiss Dude!, Pete Elia, Pete Siciliano
- Engineer [Recording, Mix] – Gabe Veltri
- Engineer [Remote Audio Consultant] – Terry Stark (tracks: 10, 18)
- Engineer [Remote] – Gary Ladinsky (tracks: 10, 18)
- Engineer [Vocal - Additional] – Frank Nadasdy
- Executive-Producer – Broadway Video
- Featuring – Adam Sandler, Allen Covert, Andrew Leeds, Conan O'Brien, David Spade, Jennifer Lien, Sweet Margaret Ruden*, Meghan Andrews, Rob Schneider, Robert Smigel, Steve Koren, Tim Herlihy, Tim Meadows
- Management – Ray Reo, Sandy Wernick
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Musician – G.E. Smith (tracks: 5, 14, 22), Paul Ossola (tracks: 5, 14, 22), Shawn Pelton (tracks: 5, 14, 22)
- Performer – Adam* (tracks: 1 to 14, 16 to 22), David* (tracks: 3, 12, 13, 20), Rob* (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 12, 15, 17, 20), Steve* (tracks: 7, 9, 13, 16, 20), Tim H.* (tracks: 3, 7, 13, 20), Tim M.* (tracks: 3, 13, 20)
- Photography By – Bonnie Schiffman
- Producer – Brooks Arthur
- Technician [Remote] – Allen Baca (tracks: 10, 18), Scott Peets (tracks: 10, 18)
- Written-By – Adam Sandler, R. Schneider* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 12, 16, 17, 22), R. Smigel* (tracks: 9, 10, 14), S. Koren* (tracks: 11, 14, 20), T. Herlihy* (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 18)
NotesParental advisory explicit lyrics.
The musical tracks are 5, 10, 14, 18 and 22.
Track 8 includes excerpt from "Chopin's Fantasie". Published by Our Daughters Music BMI
Recorded at The Hit Factory, NYC.
Edited and Mixed at Ground Control, Burbank, CA.
Additional Recording at The Zoo, Encino, CA.
Dialogue Edited for Audio Magic, Inc.
Tracks 10 & 18 - Live Recording at The Strand, Redondo Beach, CA on July 25, 1993.
Remote Audio Facilities provided by Design FX Remotes, L.A., CA.
Mastered at Precision Lacquer, Hollywood, CA.
Management for Brillstein-Grey Entertainment.
©℗ 1993 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Tracks 3, 7, 9 & 12 © 1993 NBC Productions, Inc.
Track 10 © 1992 NBC Productions, Inc.
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13, 15 to 17 & 19 to 21 © 1993 Broadway Video, Inc. / Adam Sandler ASCAP
Tracks 5, 14, 18 & 22 © 1993 Lone Ranger Music, Inc. / Adam Sandler ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-45393-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624539322
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 45393-2 SRC##3 APC *M2 S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 1 45393-2 SRC**50 M1S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 1 45393-2 SRC**05 M1S10
|CDW 45393||Adam Sandler||They're All Gonna Laugh At You! (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45393||Canada||Unknown|
|9362-49088-1||Adam Sandler||They're All Gonna Laugh At You! (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-49088-1||US||2018|
|1-45393||Adam Sandler||They're All Gonna Laugh At You! (2xLP, Album, RE, TP)||Warner Music Group||1-45393||US||2018|
|45393-1||Adam Sandler||They're All Gonna Laugh At You! (2xLP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||45393-1||US||2018|
|CDW 45393||Adam Sandler||They're All Gonna Laugh At You! (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 45393||Canada||1993|