Body/Head - No Waves album flac
Title: No Waves
Style: Experimental, Noise
Country: UK & Europe
MP3 album: 1695 mb
FLAC album: 1566 mb
Other formats: MOD MP4 VQF APE MIDI DMF ASF
No Waves is a live album by the American experimental rock duo Body/Head and was released on Matador Records on November 11, 2016. Recorded during a performance at the Big Ears Festival in Knoxville, Tennessee, the album features improvised versions of material taken from the duo's first studio album Coming Apart and the single "The Show Is Over".
No Waves is, in its essence, tenuously and perfectly balanced between experimental challenge and punk efficiency. At first listen, it may seem wild and free; under deep scrutiny, it’s extremely artful, no moment out of place.
Album · 2016 · 3 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
No Waves consists of just three tracks, but has a nearly 40-minute run time. Though songs like the title track to their 2014 EP The Show Is Over or a blending of Abstract and Actress may be familiar to fans, the improvisational, experimental flow of the performance gives way to entirely new listening experiences. Find the album art and tracklisting below. No Waves Album Artwork: No Waves Tracklist: 01. Sugar Water 02.
Body/Head The Switch, released 13 July 2018 1. Last Time 2. You . Their debut album together as Body/Head, Coming Apart, from 2013, was more of a rock record-heavy, emotional, cathartic, spellwork in shades of black and grey. The Switch is their second studio full-length, and it finds the duo working with a more subtle palette, refining their ideas and identity.
Body/Head - No Waves. No Waves' captures Gordon and Nace onstage in Tennessee in 2014, supporting the release of their debut LP 'Coming Apart'.
|A2||The Show Is Over|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Matador Records
- Copyright (c) – Matador Records
- Recorded At – The Bijou Theatre
- Mastered At – Saff Mastering
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Cover, Artwork By – Raymond Pettibon
- Design – Mike Zimmerman
- Electric Guitar, Music By [All Music] – Bill Nace, Kim Gordon
- Engineer [FOH Engineer] – Asher Benjamin Smith
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Misha A. Goldman, Scott Pederson
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Misha A. Goldman
- Mastered By – Carl Saff
NotesRecorded at the Big Ears Festival in Knoxville, TN on March 28, 2014.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 44861 11211 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 0744861112112
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): OLE 1121-1 A Re-1 Trutone Mastering NY Carl 10-16
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): OLE 1121-1 B Re-1 Trutone Mastering NY Carl 10-16
|OLE-1121-1||Body/Head||No Waves (LP, Album)||Matador||OLE-1121-1||UK & Europe||2016|
|OLE-1121-2||Body/Head||No Waves (CD, Album)||Matador||OLE-1121-2||US||2016|