Freddie King - My Feeling For The Blues album flac
Title: My Feeling For The Blues
Style: Texas Blues, Electric Blues
MP3 album: 1901 mb
FLAC album: 1102 mb
Other formats: AC3 DTS XM WAV AIFF APE MP3
Spoken: I know you heard about the blues But I would like to give you my feeling of the blues So if you just sit down for a few minutes and listen to me I'll give you my feeling of the blues, because I think I got 'em. More on Genius. My Feeling for the Blues" Track Info. My Feeling for the Blues Freddie King. 7. Ain't Nobody's Business What We Do. 9. Woke Up This Morning. 11. My Feeling for the Blues.
Freddie King (September 3, 1934 – December 28, 1976) was an American blues guitarist and singer. He recorded several hits for Federal Records in the early 1960s. His soulful and powerful voice and distinctive guitar style inspired many musicians, particularly guitarists. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012. King based his guitar style on Texas blues and Chicago blues influences.
Freddie King, beloved by blues aficionados as The Texas Cannonball, was born on this day in 1934. While the performer had his biggest hits on the fabled King Records label during the 1960s, fans are quick to point out that King's end-of-the-decade stint on Atlantic produced work that was just as memorable. Case in point: MY FEELING FOR THE BLUES. The 1969 set, helmed by sax great King Curtis and featuring horn arrangements by Donny Hathaway, frames King's amazing axework perfectly, but the real revelation on these 11 tracks is how soulful Freddie was as a singer
The Best of Freddie King: The Shelter Records Years. Legends Gold Collection (Remastered).
TITLE added to MP3 Basket. Probably my favourite Freddie King album.
Blues singer and guitarist who flourished in the 1960s with a laid-back voice and a facile, fast-fingered guitar technique. Freddie King, Reed /. Boy Girl Boy. Freddie King. Gives You a Bonanza o. reddie King. My Feeling for the Blu. See Full Discography.
Lista de los grupos Blues Rock Freddie King King Of The Blues. añadir las palabras del álbum. 3. Worried Life Blues. 5. Key To The Highway. Living On The Highway. 8. Walking By Myself. 10. Palace Of The King. 13. Big Legged Woman. 14. Me And My Guitar. 15. I'd Rather Be Blind. 16. Can't Trust Your Neighbour. 32. Please Send Me Someone To Love. 33. Gimme Some Lovin'. 34. Love Her With A Feeling.
|A3||I Wonder Why||3:18|
|A5||I Don't Know||3:04|
|B1||What'd I Say||2:58|
|B2||Ain't Nobody's Business What We Do||3:37|
|B3||You Don't Have To Go||2:26|
|B4||Woke Up This Morning||3:10|
|B5||The Things I Used To Do||3:47|
|B6||My Feeling For The Blues||2:07|
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Fast Music
- Published By – Sonlo Publishing
- Published By – Modern
- Published By – Greg Mark Music
- Published By – Republic Music Corp.
- Published By – Progressive
- Published By – St. Louis
- Published By – Travis & Conrad
- Published By – Venice
- Published By – Kilynn Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Arranged By – Donny Hathaway (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6), King Curtis (tracks: B4)
- Bass – Jerry Jemmott
- Design [Cover] – Haig Adishian
- Drums – Kenneth Rice*
- Engineer [Recording] – Jerome Gasper, Bill Arlt*
- Harmonica – Hugh McCracken (tracks: B3, B5)
- Liner Notes – Jim Delehant
- Marimba [Bass Marimba] – King Curtis (tracks: B1)
- Photography By [Cover] – Walter Iooss, Jr.
- Piano – George Stubbs
- Producer – King Curtis
- Rhythm Guitar – Cornell Dupree
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Wess, George Coleman, King Curtis (tracks: A2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Trevor Lawrence, Willie Bridges
- Trumpet – Ernie Royal, Martin Banks
- Vocals, Lead Guitar – Freddie King
NotesThis is the Terre Haute pressing, which is different than previous uploaded My Feeling For The Blues, (Presswell) and My Feeling For The Blues (Monarch) pressings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): (ST-CTN-691729CTH)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): (ST-CTN-691730CTH)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout): ST CTN 691729-2A CTH 1 T C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout): S T CTN 691730-2A CTH 1 T
- Rights Society (for publishing): BMI
|SD9016||Freddie King||My Feeling For The Blues (LP, :Pr)||Cotillion||SD9016||US||1970|
|K 40497||Freddie King||My Feeling For The Blues (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic||K 40497||UK||1974|
|7567-90352-2||Freddie King||My Feeling For The Blues (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||7567-90352-2||Europe||Unknown|
|8122-79702-0, SD 9016||Freddie King||My Feeling For The Blues (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Atlantic, Rhino Records , Cotillion||8122-79702-0, SD 9016||Europe||2012|
|ATL 40497||Freddie King||My Feeling For The Blues (LP, RE)||Cotillion||ATL 40497||France||1978|