Buddy Collette - Nice Day With Buddy Collette album flac
Title: Nice Day With Buddy Collette
Style: Cool Jazz
MP3 album: 1710 mb
FLAC album: 1472 mb
Other formats: APE MIDI MPC VOC AAC MOD FLAC
A Nice Day is a nice recording for multireedist Buddy Collette who plays alto, clarinet, flute and tenor during the three sessions heard on the CD reissue. Five of the ten selection's are Collette's originals and, although the title cut and "Fall Winds" (which was renamed "Desert Sands") are both better-known for the versions he recorded with the Chico Hamilton Quintet than for these renditions, the original runthroughs are also excellent.
Nice Day with Buddy Collette is the second album by t and composer Buddy Collette, recorded at sessions in late 1956 and early 1957 and released on the Contemporary label. All compositions by Buddy Collette except as indicated. There Will Never Be Another You" (Harry Warren, Mack Gordon) - 4:26.
Buddy Collette - Nice Day (Remastered 2018). Nice Day. Buddy Collette. Download MP3.
William Marcel "Buddy" Collette (August 6, 1921 – September 19, 2010) was an American tenor saxophonist, flautist, and clarinetist. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Nice Day with Buddy Collette Album.
Buddy Collette 23-10-2013. Total duration:44 min. 01. A Nice Day. Nice Day With Buddy Collette. 02. There Will Never Be Another You. 04. Over the Rainbow. 05. Change It. 07. I'll Remember April.
Cool, Calm & Collette (1957)Cool, Calm & Collette1957 Contents. 1 Reception Track listing.
Buddy Collette A Nice Day. (play). Herbie Mann & Buddy Collette - Flute Fraternity (1957) 05. Caravan.
|A1||A Nice Day||4:14|
|A2||There Will Never Be Another You||4:23|
|A4||Over The Rainbow||5:12|
|B2||I'll Remember April||3:05|
|B3||Blues For Howard||3:59|
- Manufactured By – King Record Co. Ltd
- Acoustic Bass – John Goodman (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, B2, B3, B4), Leroy Vinnegar (tracks: A2, B1, B5)
- Alto Saxophone – Buddy Collette (tracks: A2, A5, B2)
- Clarinet – Buddy Collette (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Drums – Bill Dolney (tracks: A3, A5, B2, B3, B4), Joe Peters (tracks: A1, A4), Shelly Manne (tracks: A2, B1, B5)
- Engineer [Sound] – Roy DuNann
- Flute – Buddy Collette (tracks: A4, B4)
- Liner Notes – Buddy Collette
- Photography By – Ken Whitmore
- Piano – Calvin Jackson (tracks: A2, B1, B5), Dick Shreve (tracks: A3, A5, B2, B3, B4), Don Friedman (tracks: A1, A4)
- Producer, Liner Notes – Lester Koenig
- Tenor Saxophone – Buddy Collette (tracks: B5)
NotesBlack label with silver print, deep groove.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ILBT 1686-1
- Matrix / Runout: ILBT 1687-1
|C3531||Buddy Collette||Nice Day With Buddy Collette (LP, Album, Mono, Yel)||Contemporary Records||C3531||US||1957|
|C3531||Buddy Collette||Nice Day With Buddy Collette (LP, Album, Mono, RP, Gre)||Contemporary Records||C3531||US||Unknown|
|OJCCD-747-2, C-3531||Buddy Collette||Nice Day With Buddy Collette (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Original Jazz Classics, Contemporary Records||OJCCD-747-2, C-3531||US||1992|
|LDM 30098||Buddy Collette||Nice Day With Buddy Collette (LP, Album, Mono, Yel)||Disques Vogue||LDM 30098||France||1957|