Van Morrison - Pay The Devil album flac
Title: Pay The Devil
MP3 album: 1457 mb
FLAC album: 1847 mb
Other formats: AUD AU DXD WMA AAC MP2 AHX
The Northern Irish singer Van Morrison has released 40 studio albums, 6 live albums, 6 compilation albums, 4 video albums, and 71 singles. Morrison made his first recording playing saxophone on "Boozoo Hully Gully" with the International Monarchs in 1962. His first recording session as lead singer/songwriter with Them was produced by Dick Rowe at Decca's studio. Don't Start Crying Now" was the first single released and the garage rock classic, "Gloria" was also recorded at this session.
Band Name Van Morrison. Album Name Pay the Devil. Data de lançamento 27 Junho 2006. Estilo de MúsicaFolk Rock. Membros têm este álbum1. 8. My Bucket's Got a Hole in it. 9. Back Street Affair. 11. What Am I Living for? 12. This Has Got to Stop. 13. Once a Day. 14. More and More. 15. Till I Gain Control Again. DVD. 1. Live in Nashville.
Nom du groupe Van Morrison. Nom de l'album Pay the Devil. Date de parution 27 Juin 2006. Style MusicalFolk Rock. Membres possèdant cet album1.
Double Bass – Ian JenningsDrums – Bobby IrwinElectric Bass – Nicky ScottGuitar – Johnny Scott (3), Mick GreenPiano – Geraint WatkinsSteel Guitar – Paul GoddenViolin – Bob LovedayWritten-By, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Van Morrison. 10. What Am I Living For? Drums – Bobby IrwinElectric Bass – Paul RileyGuitar – Johnny Scott (3), Mick GreenPiano – Geraint WatkinsSteel Guitar – Paul GoddenStrings, Arranged By – Fiachra TrenchStrings, Leader – Gavyn WrightViolin – Bob LovedayVocals – Van MorrisonWritten-By – Art Harris, Fred Jay.
Van Morrison covered the song on his 2006 album Pay the Devil. Cindy Cashdollar is an American non-pedal steel guitar and Dobro musician. Hayes first played on a Van Morrison album in 1973 with the release of Hard Nose the Highway and was a member of Morrison's acclaimed band, The Caledonia Soul Orchestra playing on the live album, It's Too Late to Stop Now. This album has often been regarded as one of the top live albums of all time. Hayes is a featured member of the band on Van Morrison's first ever DVD, Live at Montreux 1980/1974 released in 2006
It would be fanciful, not to mention disrespectful, to say that Morrison has waited his whole career to make this album. But he makes it sound like he ha. .Entertainment Weekly. 83. Morrison is a natural at sounding like a disconsolate guy unloading on a bartender.
Pay the Devil- Van Morrison. You know, as a rock performer for many years, I always hated Country music. Since Van the Man& "Pay the Devil", I have grown to really like some of it!There Stands the Glass, Playhouse,the Title track, The wonderful"Until I Gain Control Again" have changed my life so much. I am even playing these and many other tracks with my Band,"Mystic" Maybe a Van the Man Tribute Band??
Artist: Van Morrison. Album: Pay the Devil, 2006. I do see value in music criticism. Most of the criticism I have received over the years has been very good. Now playing: Rag'n'Bone Man Giant.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||There Stands The Glass
Written-By – Alice Gresham*, Mary Jane Shurtz*, Russ Hull
|2||Half As Much
Written-By – Curly Williams*
|3||Things Have Gone To Pieces
Written-By – Leon Payne
|4||Big Blue Diamonds
Written-By – Earl J. Carson*
Written-By – Van Morrison
|6||Your Cheatin' Heart
Written-By – Hank Williams
|7||My Bucket's Got A Hole In It
Written-By – Clarence Williams
|8||Back Street Affair
Written-By – Billy Wallace
|9||Pay The Devil
Written-By – Van Morrison
|10||What Am I Living For?
Written-By – Art Harris, Fred Jay
|11||This Has Got To Stop
Written-By – Van Morrison
|12||Once A Day
Written-By – Bill Anderson
|13||More And More
Written-By – Merle Kilgore, Webb Pierce
|14||Till I Gain Control Again
Written-By – Rodney Crowell
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Fred Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Burlington Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Exile Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Johnny Bienstock Music
- Published By – Cedarwood Music
- Published By – Tessa Publishing Company
- Published By – Copyright Management, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Exile Music Limited
- Copyright (c) – Exile Music Limited
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 51699603
- Acoustic Bass – Ian Jennings (tracks: 3, 8)
- Acoustic Guitar – Van Morrison (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11, 13, 14)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Fiachra Trench (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 12)
- Backing Vocals – Crawford Bell (tracks: 4, 11, 12), Fiachra Trench (tracks: 4, 11), Johnny Scott (tracks: 4, 11, 12), Karen Hamill (tracks: 4, 12), Leon Mc Crum* (tracks: 4, 12), Olwin Bell (tracks: 4, 12), Áine Whelan (tracks: 4, 12)
- Design – Stylorouge
- Double Bass – Ian Jennings (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 9, 11, 12, 14)
- Drums – Bobby Irwin
- Electric Bass – Nicky Scott (tracks: 5, 9, 14), Paul Riley (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13)
- Guitar – Johnny Scott , Mick Green
- Guitar [Weissenborn], Dobro, Steel Guitar, Piano – Paul Godden
- Leader [String Section] – Gavin Wright* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 to 12)
- Liner Notes – Solly Lipsitz
- Mixed By – Alastair McMillan
- Photography By – John Minihan
- Piano – Geraint Watkins (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Producer, Vocals – Van Morrison
- Recorded By – Walter Samuel
- Violin – Bob Loveday
NotesIncludes 12 page booklet.
℗ & © 2006 Exile Music Limited.
Made in the EU. Not for sale in the European Economic Area or Switzerland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 77008 5
- Matrix / Runout: 06024 987 700-8 01 ⁕ 51699603
- Other (Mould area): Made in Germany by EDC B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0133
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
|1700948||Van Morrison||Pay The Devil (CD, Album + DVD, PAL)||Exile, Polydor||1700948||Europe||2006|
|9877006||Van Morrison||Pay The Devil (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Polydor||9877006||Russia||2006|
|9877008||Van Morrison||Pay The Devil (CD, Album)||Exile, Polydor||9877008||Australia||2006|
|0249877008||Van Morrison||Pay The Devil (CD, Album)||Polydor, Exile||0249877008||Canada||2006|
|B0006887-10||Van Morrison||Pay The Devil - Special Edition (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Lost Highway||B0006887-10||US||2006|