S Club 7 - You album flac
MP3 album: 1674 mb
FLAC album: 1617 mb
Other formats: MP2 VQF XM DTS MOD VOX AAC
7 is the second studio album by British pop group S Club 7. It was released by Polydor Records on 12 June 2000, and 14 November 2000 in North America. The album was primarily produced by Cathy Dennis and Simon Ellis. It became the group's most successful album release, and reached number one in the United Kingdom, where it was certified triple platinum. The album peaked at number sixty-nine on the Billboard 200 albums chart and was certified gold.
Sunshine is the third studio album by English pop group S Club 7. It was released on 26 November 2001 and features the hit singles "Don't Stop Movin'", "You", "Have You Ever" and "Never Had a Dream Come True" - all bar "You" peaking at number one prior to the album's release. The album debuted at number three on the UK Albums Chart in December 2001, selling more in its first week (136,000) than any of their other albums. It was later certified 2 Platinum after selling over 600,000 copies.
This is the discography of British pop group S Club 7. The group went on to release 11 singles, 4 studio albums and 2 compilation albums throughout their career. The group formed in 1998 and rose to fame by starring in their own BBC television series, Miami 7 in 1999 and have been widely referred to as inspiring a new generation of teenage TV musicals including High School Musical and Glee
S Club 7 were a pop group who emerged in 1999 and lasted into the early part of this decade. The group had 7 main singers/dancers Rachel Stevens, Paul Cattermole, Jo O'Meara, Tina Barrett, Jon Lee, Bradley McIntosh, and Hannah Spearritt. S Club 7 became very popular in the UK and America with their show, Miami 7, which changed name to . Accompanying the show were TV length movies.
S Club S Club 7. Pop. 1999. More By S Club 7. See All. 7. 2000.
Listen to this album and more than 40 million other tracks with your unlimited subscription. Display track details. Album : 1 disk - 17 tracks Total length : 01:00:54.
|A1||You (Single Version)||3:31|
|A2||You (Karaoke Version)||3:31|
|B1||You (Single Version)||3:31|
|B2||You (Karaoke Version)||3:31|
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – S Club Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Licensed From – S Club Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Produced At – Steelworks Studios
- Mastered At – Transfermation
- Published By – 19 Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Steelworks Songs
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Engineer – Ben Coombs
- Engineer [Assistant] – David O'Hagan
- Flugelhorn – Nik Coombs*
- Flute – Henrick Linnerman*
- Guitar – Tim Lever, Tim Woodcock
- Keyboards – Eliot Kennedy, Mike Percy
- Management – 19 Management*, Simon Fuller
- Mastered By – Noel Summerville, Richard Dowling
- Mixed By – Heff Moraes
- Photography By – Julian Barton
- Producer – Steelworks
- Producer [Additional] – Stephen Lipson
- Trombone – Owen Bourne
- Trumpet – Matthew Burke
- Written-By – E.Kennedy*, M.Percy*, T.Lever*, T.Woodcock*
NotesStandard UK cassette release in cardsleeve, plays same both sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 31457 05814 5
- Barcode (String): 731457058145
- Label Code (Cassette): LC 00309
- Label Code (Back cover): LC00309
- Rights Society (Cassette): BIEM / MCPS
- Rights Society (Back cover): BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Sponsor): WWF
|570 581-2||S Club 7||You (CD, Single, Enh, CD1)||Polydor||570 581-2||UK||2002|
|none||S Club 7||You (CDr, Single, Promo)||Polydor||none||UK||2001|
|570 582-2||S Club 7||You (CD, Single, CD2)||Polydor||570 582-2||UK||2002|
|YOU 1||S Club 7||You (12", Single, Promo)||Polydor||YOU 1||UK||2001|
|570 689-2||S Club 7||You (CD, Single, Car)||Polydor||570 689-2||Israel||2002|