Ferdinando Faraò & Artchipel Orchestra - Play Soft Machine album flac
Title: Play Soft Machine
MP3 album: 1981 mb
FLAC album: 1448 mb
Other formats: MMF MP3 RA AA AIFF WAV FLAC
Download Now from Novafile. Ferdinando Faraò & Artchipel Orchestra – Play Soft Machine (2014).
1. Facelift: Prelude. Soloist, Orchestra – Artchipel. Soloist, Organ – Giuntoli Soloist, Soprano Saxophone – Sabina Soloist, Viola – Botti.
Ferdinando Faraò, Artchipel Orchestra feat. Phil Miller Shinning Water. Ferdinando Faraò, Artchipel Orchestra feat. Phil Miller Riding Down To Platterback. Phil Miller Big Orange (To Pip Pyle). Phil Miller Arriving Twice. Phil Miller Moeris Dancing. Phil Miller Shinning Water
Ferdinando Farao And Artchipel Orchestra-Play Soft Machine-2014-DGN. 00-ferdinando farao and artchipel orchestra-play soft machine-2014.
Covering Soft Machine compositions is a hazardous undertaking in pursuit of which many have come to grief because it’s hard not to wind up showing all the ways in which you are not like the Soft Machine. But because Artchipel have done justice to the compositions, amplifying them with solid, intelligent arrangements, this release is a pleasure to listen to – and casts, in passing, a fascinating light on the unique qualities of the three original protagonists, since the differences are particularly illuminating.
Praise be to the Artchipel Orchestra, for helping the music of Mike Westbrook, Dave Stewart, Fred Frith and (especially) Alan Gowen attain this blissful state. Non) tutto è costantemente in procinto di andare perduto. di Jonathan Coe. Sebbene quest’album contenga un assortimento di materiali diversi, tra i quali una composizione originale e tre brani da un progetto di Mike Westbrook del 1998, mi limiterò a scrivere qualche parola su ciò che ora come ora sembra stare al centro del repertorio di questa grande orchestra, vale a dire certo classico jazz-rock britannico degli anni settanta. Artchipel orchestra plays soft machine. Ristampa! Disponibile dal prossimo giugno 2019 (Da Vinci Publishing).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist, Orchestra – Artchipel*
Soloist, Organ – Giuntoli*Soloist, Soprano Saxophone – Sabina*Soloist, Viola – Botti*
|3||Kings And Queens
Lyrics By – Emily DickinsonSoloist, Tenor Saxophone – Crisafi*Soloist, Trombone – Petrolo*Soloist, Violin – Manera*Soloist, Vocals – Lupis*
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Falascone*Soloist, Soprano Saxophone – Clemente*Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Zenga*
|5||Dedicated To You But You Weren't Listening||2:36|
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Profeti*Soloist, Baritone Saxophone – Manzoli*Soloist, Bass Clarinet – Mauri*Soloist, Electric Piano – Barbera*Soloist, Flute – Nicita*Soloist, Guitar – Minardo*, Spina*Soloist, Trumpet – Mariani*Soloist, Vocals – Lupis*
|7||Moon In June
Soloist, Baritone Saxophone – Manzoli*Soloist, Vocals – Pascuzzi*, Ferrara*Transcription By – Giovanni Venosta
- Recorded At – Officine Meccaniche
- Mixed At – Lift Studio
- Mastered At – Newmastering
- Accordion – Mariangela Tandoi (tracks: 3, 4)
- Alto Saxophone – Massimo Falascone, Paolo Profeti (tracks: 6, 7)
- Arranged By – Beppe Barbera (tracks: 4, 5), Ferdinando Faraò (tracks: 1 to 3, 6, 7)
- Baritone Saxophone – Rudi Manzoli
- Bass Clarinet – Simone Mauri
- Directed By – Ferdinando Faraò
- Drums – Stefano Lecchi
- Electric Bass – Gianluca Alberti
- Electric Guitar – Giampiero Spina
- Electric Guitar, Sitar – Flavio Minardo
- Electric Piano – Beppe Barbera (tracks: 4, 6)
- Engineer – Jacopo Dorici
- Flute – Carlo Nicita
- Graphics – Paola Bertozzi
- Mastered By – Maurizio Giannotti
- Mixed By – Attila Faravelli
- Organ, Electric Piano – Massimo Giuntoli
- Percussion – Lorenzo Gasperoni
- Photography By – Alessandro Achilli
- Soprano Saxophone – Alex Sabina* (tracks: 1 to 3), Felice Clemente
- Tenor Saxophone – Germano Zenga, Rosarita Crisafi
- Trombone – Francesca Petrolo
- Trumpet – Giovanni Sansone, Marco Fior, Marco Mariani
- Viola – Paolo Botti
- Violin – Eloisa Manera
- Vocals – Filippo Pascuzzi, Giusy Lupis, Naima Faraò, Serena Ferrara
- Written-By – Ferdinando Faraò (tracks: 1), Hugh Hopper (tracks: 2 to 6), Robert Wyatt (tracks: 7)
NotesReleased in cardsleeve together with issue 9/2014 of the Italian "Musica Jazz" magazine.
Registrato a Milano, Officine Meccaniche studio A, 23 diecembre 2013.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: I I 24170 - MJCD 1264 I I
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN12
- Mould SID Code: QG03