Most Requested Rhythm Band - Got To Give It Up album flac
Title: Got To Give It Up
Style: Funk, Disco
MP3 album: 1938 mb
FLAC album: 1500 mb
Other formats: WMA AU VQF DMF VOC DTS DXD
Genre: Funk and Soul
and Pharrell Williams (2013). Henny & Gingerale by Mayer Hawthorne (2011). Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) by The Jacksons (1978). KC & the Sunshine Band feat. George McCrae's I Get Lifted cover of George McCrae's I Get Lifted. El Michels Affair's . cover of Wu-Tang Clan's . Valerie Simpson's Summer in the City cover of The Lovin' Spoonful's Summer in the City.
Most Requested Rhythm Band 1977 - Most Requested Rhythm Band 01 Got To Give It U. p3 02 Brick House. mp3 03 Float O. p3 04 Love Alarm. Most Requested Rhythm Band - Got To Give It Up - 1977, MP3 (tracks), 320 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet. Most Requested Rhythm Band. 1977 - Most Requested Rhythm Band. 01 Got To Give It U. p3.
Got to Give It Up" is a song by American music artist Marvin Gaye. Written by the singer and produced by Art Stewart as a response to a request from Gaye's record label that he perform disco music, it was released in March of 1977. Upon its release, it topped three different Billboard charts and also became a worldwide success. Gaye sometimes used the song to open up his live concert shows. The song has been covered by several acts.
Слушать песню Masterboy – I-Got-To-Give-It-Up онлайн или скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 кбит/с) на телефон (Android, Iphone) вы можете на сайте MusicId. ru, а также другие популярные треки и рингтоны. The James Montgomery Band I Got a Mind to Give up Living. The Lookout Give up and Get. 4:01. Count Dee's Silver Disco Explosion Got To Give It Up (P. ). The Karaoke Channel Got to Give It Up (Originally Performed b. :07. Marvin Gaye Got To Give It Up. 3:35. Masterboy I got to give it up. 3:44. Vee Sing Zone Got To Give It Up. 5:51. Ivan Jack Got to Give It Up (Babert Remix). Micatone Got To Give It Up. 6:02. Soma I Got a Mind to Give Up. 6:01. 3:29
it up Keep on dancin' (You got to get it, oh darling) Got to give it up. Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh The song became a No. 1 hit in 1977 and propelled the live performance album it was released on, Live at the London Palladium, to an impressive two million sales. The vast majority of those singers – with Thicke standing as the most recent example – are so eager to emulate Marvin’s lush sensuality that they miss the single ingredient that lends Marvin’s artistry its spiritual power: his nuanced sense of autobiographical storytelling. Take Got to Give It Up.
|A1||Got To Give It Up||12:34|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Magic Disc Records
- Distributed By – JAS
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Magic Disc Music
- Published By – Tri-Clef Music
- Published By – Commodores Entertainment Corporation
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – Crystal Sound
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-5253
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-5254
- Artwork, Photography By – Alvin R. Hogan
- Mastered By – JS*
- Other [Spiritual Adviser] – Kelvin Anderson
- Producer – Cletus Anderson
- Producer, Conductor, Arranged By – Nate Dove*
- Vocals – The Dove-Tones
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1, B1): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B2): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): S-5253 MD114-4̶2̶2̶5̶2̶3̶-B MD-114-A JS XTAL Δ22816-X
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): MD114-4̶2̶2̶5̶2̶3̶-A MD-114-B JS XTAL S-5254 Δ22816
|MD-114||Most Requested Rhythm Band||Got To Give It Up (LP, Album)||Magic Disc Records||MD-114||US||Unknown|