Maxine Nightingale / Skylark - Right Back Where We Started From / Wildflower album flac
Title: Right Back Where We Started From / Wildflower
Style: Disco, Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1468 mb
FLAC album: 1645 mb
Other formats: MP1 XM AC3 AHX AA DXD MIDI
Genre: Rock / Funk and Soul
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語.
Produced by Pierre Tubbs & J. Vincent Edwards. Album Right Back Where We Started From. Right Back Where We Started From Lyrics. Ooh, and it's alright and it's coming on We gotta get right back to where we started from Love is good, love can be strong We gotta get right back to where we started from. Do you remember the day (That sunny day) When you first came my way I said, no one could take your place And if you get hurt (If you get hurt) By the little things I say I can put that smile back on your face. Ooh, and it's alright.
Very good song Ms nightingale. Had this gem on a K-Tel album back in the day. Awesome! 4 years назад.
Album · 1975 · 3 Songs. Christmas with Maxine Nightingale - Merry Christmas Darling - Single. See All. The Best of OMD. Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark.
Bass tablature for Right Back Where We Started From by Maxine Nightingale. Rated . out of 5 by 1 user. Submitted by lbassy on March 11, 2016. Want to make Right Back Where We Started From sound awesome on your bass? Master proper technique on bass with step-by-step beginner's lessons. submitted by lbassy). SONG: Right Back Where We Started From ARTIST: Maxine Nightingale ALBUM: Right Back Where We Started From YEAR: 1976 LENGTH: 3:15 TUNING: Standard (E A D G) TABBED: by Seanmo for BigBassTabs.
Right Back Where We Started From. Right Back Where We Started From" is a song written by Pierre Tubbs and J. Vincent Edwards which was first recorded in the middle of 1975 by Maxine Nightingale for whom it was an international hit. In 1989, a remake by Sinitta, then 25, reached in the UK Singles Chart.
|A||–Maxine Nightingale||Right Back Where We Started From|
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets
- Manufactured By – Collectables Records Corp.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
NotesBack to Back Hit Series
Under license from EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets
℗ 1972 Capitol Records, Inc. (Side B)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): S71S-17465-A NBJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): S71S-17465-B NBJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): MASTERWORK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): MASTERWORK SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): S71S-17465-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): S71S-17465-B