Juan Carlos Romero - Agua Encendida album flac
Title: Agua Encendida
MP3 album: 1319 mb
FLAC album: 1442 mb
Other formats: WMA MP3 AUD ADX VOX MP1 MP2
The composition of letters and music are of Juan Carlos Romero. Also in the bienal 2006, the 8th of october he presents his last work "Suena a Romero". with this work he begin a tour. The 2008 Bienal of Seville presented the debut of the work Raíces y Alas with Carmen Linares and the guitar, composition and direction of Juan Carlos Romero.
Contact Juan Carlos Romero (Oficial) on Messenger. Deciros que el proximo 24 de febrero estaré el teatro Lope de Vega de Sevilla donde ofreceré el concierto de mi ultimo disco "Agua Encendida", asi como en Madrid en el Auditorio Nacional el dia 23 de Marzo y en Malaga en el teatro Canovas el 9 de Mayo.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. More albums of Juan Carlos Romero: Azulejo. This album was released on the label Harmonia Mundi (catalog number HME 987052). This album was released in 2004 year.
This was a great opportunity for many guitarists to enjoy a worldwide mediatic publicity, and many people discovered the existence of the flamenco guitar on that occasion. The production La Gallarda was one of the most striking shows there, featuring the brilliant playing of Juan Carlos Romero, who was only 28 year old at the time.
More Juan Carlos Romero. Listen to Azulejo now. Listen to Azulejo in full in the this site app.
Juan Romero is the name of: Juan Romero (bullfighter), Spanish bullfighter. Juan Romero (judoka) (born 1988), Uruguayan judoka. Juan Carlos Romero (politician) (born 1950), Argentine Justicialist Party politician. Juan Carlos Romero (athlete) (born 1977), Mexican long-distance runner. Juan Romero (1950-2018), subject of a photograph as the last person to shake Robert F. Kennedy's hand before he was assassinated in 1968. Juan Carlos Romero (sport shooter) (born 1963), Guatemalan sport shooter.
|1||El Vino De La Herida (Bulería)||4:58|
|2||Agua Encendida (A Ritmo De Soleá)||5:04|
|3||Portalillo Del Zapatero||4:22|
|4||Como Un Aceite Lento (Soleá)||5:20|
|5||La Hora Sin Remedio (Siguiriya)||4:31|
|6||Sube La Marea (Bulería)||4:48|
|7||Mi Madre A Mi Me Cantaba (Nana)||2:03|
|8||Nos Habitan Y Se Van (Rondeña)||4:53|
|10||Agua Encendida (Videoclip)|
- Copyright (c) – Twolovers S.L.
- Copyright (c) – Nuba Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuba Records
- Distributed By – Karonte
- Recorded At – Estudio Bola
- Bass – Manolo Nieto (tracks: 3)
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Juan Carlos Romero
- Guitar – Juan Carlos Romero
- Handclaps, Vocals [Jaleos] – Chícharo (tracks: 1, 6), Juan Grande (tracks: 1, 6), Rafa* (tracks: 1, 6)
- Mastered By – Juan Carlos Romero, Maxi Ramírez
- Mixed By – Juan Carlos Romero, Maxi Ramírez
- Percussion – Ramón Porrina (tracks: 1, 6), Tino Di Geraldo (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Photography By – Lolo Vasco
- Producer – Juan Carlos Romero
- Recorded By – Fran Bañez, Maxi Ramírez
- Violin – Alexis Lefevre (tracks: 3)
- Vocals – Los Mellis (tracks: 1, 3), Mercedes Amador (tracks: 1)
- Voice – José Mercé (tracks: 2), José Valencia (tracks: 3), "La Susi"* (tracks: 1), Mamá Carmen (tracks: 7)
- Written-By – Juan Carlos Romero
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8428353301216
- Other (Depósito Legal): M-32891-2010