Priscilla Herdman - The Water Lily album flac
Title: The Water Lily
MP3 album: 1209 mb
FLAC album: 1715 mb
Other formats: AHX WAV DMF RA AA MOD AU
Genre: Folk and Country
Come mama, come, quick follow me Step out on the leaves of the water lily. And the lonely young wife, her heart beating wild Cries wait till I come, till I reach you my child But the beautiful child with butterfly wings Steps out on the leaves of the lily and sings. Come mama, come, quick follow me Step out on the leaves of the water lily.
Herdman presents a more traditional set of songs on this collection, which was recorded in 1976. Accompanied by fiddle, mandolin, and cello, along with her own guitar, she is remarkably affecting on such emotional selections as "The Drover's Sweetheart" and, especially, "The Band Played Waltzing Matilda," which is all but guaranteed to provoke tears. 1 The Water Lily Priscilla Herdman 2:45. 2 Andy's Gone With Cattle Priscilla Herdman 2:8.
Complete your Priscilla Herdman collection. Andy's Gone With Cattle. The Drover's Sweetheart. The Water Lily (LP, Album). Interfusion, Interfusion. 1014, PH 1014, BOMC 61-6647. The Water Lily (LP, Album, Club, RE).
The Water Lily Tracklist. 1. The Water Lily Lyrics.
This song is by Priscilla Herdman. Come mama, come, quick follow meStep out on the leaves of the water lily. And the lonely young wife, her heart beating wildCries wait till I come, till I reach you my childBut the beautiful child with butterfly.
Play full-length songs from The Water Lily by Priscilla Herdman on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc.
Listen to Priscilla Herdman Radio featuring songs from The Water Lily free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Water Lily||2:42|
|A2||Andy's Gone With Cattle
Music By – Trad.*
Written-By – Don Lange
|A4||The Drover's Sweetheart||3:42|
|A5||The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
Written-By – Erik Bogle*
Written By – Traditional, Child #293
|B2||Do You Think That I Do Not Know
Music By – Dusty*
|B3||The Bush Girl||4:08|
Music By – Kempster*
|B5||The Shame Of Going Back||4:53|
|B6||Dancing At Whitsun
Written-By – John Austin Marshall*
- Record Company – Book-Of-The Month Club
- Manufactured By – Philo Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Philo Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Earth Audio Techniques
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Published By – Other Music, Inc.
- Published By – Barking Spider
- Published By – Roberton Brown Associates Ltd.
- Cello – Abby Newton
- Design – Margot Zalkind-Schur
- Design [Cover Art] – Edward Epstein
- Engineer – Bill Schubart, Charles Eller
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Jay Ungar
- Mastered By [Runout Etch Pa] – Phil Austin
- Music By – Priscilla Herdman (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B5)
- Photography By [Back Photos] – Erik Borg
- Producer – Priscilla Herdman
- Vocals, Guitar – Priscilla Herdman
- Words By – Henry Lawson (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2, to B5)
NotesSpecialty Records Corporation pressing.
"E A S T" embossed around the center hole indicates it was pressed at Specialty Records Corporation. Note: the "T" is the most visible and sometimes the only really visible letter.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): BOMC-61-6647-A SP TR Pa 4-82 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): BOMC-61-6647-B TR Pa 4-82 1-1
- Other (Side B embossed around center hole): E A S T
- Other (Library of Congress Catalog Number): 76-751081
- Rights Society (A1, A4, B3, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A3): BMI
|PH 1014, 1014||Priscilla Herdman||The Water Lily (LP, Album)||Philo, Philo||PH 1014, 1014||US||1977|
|PHILO CD 1014, 1014||Priscilla Herdman||The Water Lily (CD, Album)||Philo, Philo||PHILO CD 1014, 1014||US||1995|
|L 37865, L-37865||Priscilla Herdman||The Water Lily (LP, Album)||Interfusion, Interfusion||L 37865, L-37865||Australia||1982|