Bible Black - Bible Black album flac
Title: Bible Black
Style: Prog Rock
MP3 album: 1169 mb
FLAC album: 1909 mb
Other formats: DMF XM MP4 DXD AC3 AU MP1
Starless and Bible Black is the sixth studio album by English progressive rock band King Crimson, released in March 1974 by Island Records in the United Kingdom and by Atlantic Records in the United States.
Bible Black" is a song by heavy metal band Heaven & Hell from their 2009 album, The Devil You Know. It premiered on March 20, 2009, on WAXQ. According to singer Ronnie James Dio, the song is about a man who is addicted to the Bible Black, a darkly twisted version of the Holy Bible, which ultimately corrupts and destroys him. A music video for the song was made and premiered on VH1 Classic as the first video of Metal Mania.
The Bible Black, also known as the Black Book or Book of Magic is the eponymous grimoireWP or magic book used by the characters in Bible Black. It makes an appearance in all productions of the series. Bible Black' is what the members of the Rose Cross witchcraft club named the book. Its true name and exact origins are unknown, but it appears to have been written during the Middle Ages.
Bible Black is the first single and the third song of the album The Devil You Know by Heaven and Hell. It talks about a man who is driven insane (or possessed) by reading a demonic book, the Bible Black. And I like it just because of the story. Once again, it’s very difficult to write an entire idea in a song, because you don’t have enough time.
|6||HYDRA (Inspired By G. Moreau)||11:56|
|7||In The Dark Of Madness||7:47|
- Copyright (c) – Bible Black
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bible Black
- Manufactured By – Musea
- Distributed By – Musea
- Recorded At – Miwa Studio, Tokyo
- Arranged By – Bible Black
- Art Direction – Rose
- Bass – Yukio Iigahama
- Composed By – Rose
- Design [Cover Design] – Esken
- Drums – Kotaro Miwa
- Engineer – Yukio Iigahama
- Guest, Piano, Electric Organ [Hammond Organ], Synthesizer [Prophet - 5, Minimoog], Mellotron [Mark VI] – Iwanov
- Guitar, Keyboards – Rose
- Illustration [Pictures By] – Gustave Moreau
- Mixed By – Yukio Iigahama (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Dani (tracks: 2, 5)
- Producer – Bible Black
NotesTotal playing time: 44'40"
A release packaged in a jewel case with clear tray, includes 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Text): 3 426300 032515
- Barcode (Compact Text): 3426300032515
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 5722
- Matrix / Runout: KDG FR -078175
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM