Under Attack - High On Metal / The Aftermath album flac
Title: High On Metal / The Aftermath
Style: Speed Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash
MP3 album: 1407 mb
FLAC album: 1939 mb
Other formats: MP1 DTS AIFF WAV AAC WMA DXD
Band Name Under Attack. Album Name High on Metal, The Aftermath. Data de lançamento Abril 2014. Estilo de MúsicaThrash Metal. Membros têm este álbum2. High on metal (2013). 3. High on Metal (Steeltrip Bastards). THE AFTERMATH (2014). 6. Knee Deep in Blood. 9. Issues with the Fists. 10.
Under Attack discography (misc). lt; High on Metal (2014). Wither in Darkness (2014). Under Attack discography (all). High on Metal, The Aftermath. Tracks 1-5 are taken from the "High on Metal" EP Track 6-10 are taken from the "The Aftermath" EP. Line up: Björn Thorup - Guitars (tracks 1-10), Bass (tracks 6-10) Mattias Johansson - Drums (tracks 1-9) Gustaf Sundin - Vocals (tracks 1-10), Guitars (tracks 6-10) Jonathan Westman - Bass (tracks 1-5). Session drums: Robert Persson (track 10).
Let’s suppose that we are listening to Slayer´s Show No Mercy, there´s plenty of straightforward riffs and mid tempos, certainly they just captured what they wanted to express in terms of emotions thru the songs.
UNDER ATTACK products. Original Year : 2014. Detailed Description. 10 bullets in your head with the best heavy metal coming from Sweden, for true lovers of Accept, Exciter and Old school heavy metal. Recommend this Item to a Friend.
The Aftermath (Dystopia album). The Aftermath is the second album by Dystopia. It was originally released in 1999 as a four-track LP on Life Is Abuse Records, and as a 13-track CD featuring additional songs from their splits with Skaven and Suffering Luna, the Backstabber EP, and one unreleased cover, on Life Is Abuse Records, Misanthropic Records and Crawlspace Records
Album (Studio full-length). Attack In The Aftermath Lyrics. All is lost, survival is all that remains Dying at will, there is no pain Memories of hate run deep in my mind Body's numb, no feelings toward mankind. Ruins fall, the war zone lies in decay Wounded crawl, dying, lying they pray Fallen dead row on row line the path Streams of blood run thick in the aftermath.
Band Name The Rolling Stones. Album Name Aftermath. Erscheinungsdatum 15 April 1966. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen65. 5. Doncha Bother Me. 02:35.
Extremely Cheesily Drawn Extreme Metal Album Scenes and Extreme Memes. A huge thank you to Austin Weber and Metal Injection for the great shout out once again! metalinjection. Tech-Death Tuesday: A Retrospective Look At The Best Technical Death Metal Of 2018. and in the shred darkness bind them.
|1||Reaping Souls (Intro)||0:57|
|3||High On Metal (Steeltrip Bastards)||2:57|
|5||Outro (Reaping Souls Reprise)||1:00|
|6||Knee Deep In Blood||3:26|
|9||Issues With The Fists||4:05|
|10||High On Metal (Steeltrip Bastards) Demo Version||3:10|
- Recorded At – Lake Of Fire Productions
- Mixed At – Lake Of Fire Productions
- Mastered At – Hisingen
- Mastered At – Crypt Of Andreas Haag
- Recorded At – Crypt Of Andreas Jakobsen
- Recorded At – Crypt Of Mattias Johansson
- Recorded At – Djävulstemplet
- Recorded At – Studio Decay
- Artwork [Cover Art By] – Arnór Hermannsson
- Backing Vocals – Anders Gustafsson (tracks: 2), Arnór Hermannsson (tracks: 2), Joakim Högman (tracks: 2), Johann Strauss (tracks: 2), Mattias Österberg (tracks: 2), Viktor Heinesson
- Bass – Jonathan Westman (tracks: 1-5)
- Design [Band Logo] – Karin Nyving
- Drums – Mattias Johansson (tracks: 1-9), Robert Persson (tracks: 10)
- Guitar – Björn Thorup (tracks: 1-5)
- Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Björn Thorup (tracks: 6-10)
- Guitar, Vocals – Gustaf Sundin (tracks: 6-10)
- Layout – Iron, Blood And Death Corporation
- Photography By [Photos By] – Erica Lintrup, Karin Nyving, Monika Jara Johansson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Björn Thorup
- Vocals – Gustaf Sundin (tracks: 2-4)
NotesIssued in jewel case with clear tray. omes with 4-page booklet.
"High On Metal" and "The Aftermath" recording info:
Recorded during various occasions in 2012-2013.
Recorded and mixed @ Lake Of Pire Productions.
Drums recorded at the Crypt Of Andreas Jakobsen and the Crypt of Mattias Johansson.
Choirs recorded at Djävulstemplet/Studio Decay.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: IBDC666032 "HIGH ON METAL / THE AFTERMATH"