The Lillingtons - 1995 - 2006 album flac
Title: 1995 - 2006
MP3 album: 1492 mb
FLAC album: 1745 mb
Other formats: ASF MOD AUD AUD ASF MIDI MPC
Complete your The Lillingtons collection. 1995 - 2006 (Box, Comp, Ltd + 2xLP, Whi + 2xLP, Blu + 2xLP, Ora). Clearview Records, Red Scare.
The Lillingtons (1996-2001, 2006-2008) were a punk rock band from Newcastle, Wyoming. Considered a pop punk act by contemporaries, their sound often draws comparisons from punk pioneers the Ramones.
For booking inquiries contact: ramonaicmusicgroup.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Lillingtons, The - 1995 - 2006. Photo of Lillingtons, The - 1995 - 2006. More albums of Lillingtons, The: 1995 - 2006. This album was released on the label Clearview Records (catalog number CRVW-60) Red Scare (catalog number CCCP 166-1). This album was released in 2013 year.
2006 is an album released in 2004 by Manfred Mann with Manfred Mann’s Earth Band. Manfred Mann preferred to point out that this is rather his solo album. His explanation for this is given in the sleeve notes, where he says that some of the tracks ('Mars', 'Two Friends', 'Two Brides', ' Slave', 'Frog' and 'Get Me Out of This') were recorded in a more unrehearsed and experimental way than the others.
The Lillingtons (1995-2001, 2006-present) are a punk rock band from Newcastle, Wyoming. Considered a pop punk act by contemporaries, their first full-length album, titled Shit Outta Luck, was released on Clearview Records in 1996. After a series of vinyl-only releases, the band decided to change their sound, and in 1999 they went into the studio with producer-engineer Mass Giorgini to record a new LP. The result was Death By Television, an album that took sci-fi movie-themed songs such as "War Of The Worlds" and "Invasion Of The Saucermen" and combined them with tracks that made references to other retro themes, such as "X-Ray Specs" and "I Need Some Brain Damage".
The band split for a few years before reuniting with all original members to release a new album, The Too Late Show in 2006 with no plans on reuniting for a tour to support due to the members' other commitments. Templeman is currently a member of Laramie, Wyoming Punk rock band Teenage Bottlerocket. Drummer Timmy V was the touring drummer with Albuquerque, New Mexico all girl three-piece The Eyeliners, and plays drums in his own project Stabbed in Back, a punk rock band that is influenced by early DC bands.
The Lillingtons are a pop punk band from Newcastle, Wyoming. Their sound often draws comparisons with the punk rock band the Ramones. Their first full-length album, titled Shit Out of Luck, was released on Clearview Records in 1996. Following the release of their first album the band changed their lyrical focus. In 1999 they went into the studio with producer-engineer Mass Giorgini to record a new LP. This was done with the band's own money, and without the benefit of a record label.
Technically Unsound - Студийный альбом от The Lillingtons. В альбом вошло 59 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 02:09:14. I Got Screwed Again.
|A3||All I Hear Is Static|
|A4||The Augur's Tale|
|A5||Mars Vs. Hollywood|
|B1||Do It U.S.S.R.|
|B3||Vaporize My Brain|
|B5||Charlie Goes To Cambodia|
|C5||I Don't Think She Cares|
|C10||Kevin Is A Lunatic|
|C11||I Got Abducted By A UFO|
|D4||The Russians Are Coming|
|D6||Badman With The Devil's Hand|
|D7||Six Ways To Die|
|E1||War Of The Worlds|
|E2||Don't Trust The Humanoids|
|E3||Black Hole In My Mind|
|E4||I Saw The Apeman (On The Moon)|
|E6||Invasion Of The Saucerman|
|E7||You're The Only One|
|F1||I Need Some Brain Damage|
|F4||Robots In My Dreams|
|F5||Murder On My Mind|
|F7||I Came From The Future|
|G2||I Don't Think She Cares|
|G3||Pom Pom Girl|
|G4||Kevin Is A Lunatick|
|G5||I Got Screwed Again|
|H1||I Got Abducted By A UFO|
|H3||My Genitals Itch|
|H8||Hooked On You|
|I6||Mr. So & So|
|I7||One Armed Man|
|J4||Wrapped Around Her Little Finger|
|J6||For The Fun Of It|
|K1||Another 10 Hours|
|K2||If I Had A Dollar|
|K6||If I Could See Into Your Head|
|K7||When The Clock Strikes 2|
|L3||I Lost My Marbles|
|L4||The Day I Went Away|
|L8||I Don't Think She Cares|
- Pressed By – A&R Records
- Recorded At – Sonic Iguana Studios
- Mixed At – Sonic Iguana Studios
- Recorded At – Uberstudio
- Mixed At – Uberstudio
- Bass Guitar – Cory* (tracks: E1-F7)
- Drums – Tim* (tracks: E1-F7)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dan Lumley (tracks: E1-F7), Fergus Daly (tracks: E1-F7)
- Producer, Engineer – Andrew Berlin (tracks: A1-B6), Mass Giorgini (tracks: E1-F7)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Schwartz (tracks: G1-H8)
- Vocals [Guest] – James Hort (tracks: G1-H8)
- Vocals, Bass – Cory* (tracks: G1-H8)
- Vocals, Drums – Timmy V.* (tracks: G1-H8)
- Vocals, Guitar – Kody* (tracks: E1-F7, G1-H8)
NotesLimited to 50 numbered, randomly colored "Tie Dye" sets.
Of the overall edition of 500, the Tie Dye sets are only those with boxes numbered 51 through 100.
The first 30 sets went on sale at 12PM CDT, March 10, 2013, via a forum post on Vinyl Collective, and sold out within seconds.
All of the Tie Dye sets have mispressings of "The Backchannel Broadcast" & "Technically Unsound (Black Cover)" LPs due to the accidental mismatch between stampers at A+R Records in Dallas.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side (The Too Late Show)): CRVW-60-S-1 A+R-DALLAS - SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (B-side (The Too Late Show)): CRVW-60-S-2
- Matrix / Runout (C-side (Technically Unsound [Black Cover])): CRVW-60-S9 A+R-DALLAS - SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (D-side (The Backchannel Broadcast)): CRVW-60-S4
- Matrix / Runout (E-side (Death By Television)): CRVW-60-S5 A+R-DALLAS - SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (F-side (Death By Television)): CRVW-60-S6
- Matrix / Runout (G-side (Shit Out Of Luck)): CRVW-60-S7 A+R-DALLAS - SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (H-side (Shit Out Of Luck)): CRVW-60-S8
- Matrix / Runout (I-side (The Backchannel Broadcast)): CRVW-60-S3 A+R-DALLAS - SPGII
- Matrix / Runout (J-side (Technically Unsound [Black Cover])): CRVW-60-S10
- Matrix / Runout (K-side (Technically Unsound [White Cover])): CRVW-60-S11
- Matrix / Runout (L-side (Technically Unsound [White Cover])): CRVW-60-S12
|CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||The Lillingtons||1995 - 2006 (Box, Comp, Ltd + LP, Whi + LP, Blu + LP, Ora + LP,)||Clearview Records, Red Scare||CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||US||2013|
|CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||The Lillingtons||1995 - 2006 (Box, Comp, Ltd, Num, Met + 6xLP, 250)||Clearview Records, Red Scare||CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||US||2013|
|CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||The Lillingtons||1995 - 2006 (Box, Comp, Ltd + 6xLP, Whi)||Clearview Records, Red Scare||CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||US||2013|
|CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||The Lillingtons||1995 - 2006 (Box, Comp, Ltd + 2xLP, Whi + 2xLP, Blu + 2xLP, Ora)||Clearview Records, Red Scare||CRVW-60, CCCP 166-1||US||2013|