Quincy Jones - Gula Matari album flac
Title: Gula Matari
Style: Fusion, Soul, Funk
MP3 album: 1543 mb
FLAC album: 1750 mb
Other formats: XM MP2 WAV AHX AUD AA DMF
Genre: Jazz / Funk and Soul
Complete your Quincy Jones collection. Quincy Jones – Gula Matari. Genre: Jazz, Funk, Soul. Style: Fusion, Soul, Funk. Gula Matari (LP, Album). A&M Records, King Records.
With his second and last album under the Creed Taylor aegis, the complexities of Quincy Jones' catholic, evolving tastes start to reveal themselves. We hear signs of his gradual gravitation toward pop right off the bat with the churchy R&B cover of Paul Simon's mega-hit "Bridge Over Troubled Water," dominated by Valerie Simpson's florid soul vocal and a gospel choir.
Album · 1970 · 4 Songs. Gula Matari Quincy Jones. Toots Thielemans, Quincy Jones and His Orchestra & Valerie Simpson.
Quincy Jones - Gula Matari. Download MP3. Quincy Jones.
Listen free to Quincy Jones – Gula Matari (Bridge Over Troubled Water, Gula Matari and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Exclusive Prime pricing. Gula" has been issued on cd a few times over the years but is, unfortunately, out of print now and expensive to get.
The Dude is a 1981 studio album released and recorded by Quincy Jones. The album produced three . Top 40 hits and features the debut of vocalist James Ingram on the singles "Just Once" and "One Hundred Ways," which reached No. 17 and 14, respectively, on the Billboard Hot 100. ("One Hundred Ways" was sampled by MF Doom for the track "Rhymes Like Dimes," from his debut solo album, Operation: Doomsday.
Gula Matari is a 1970 studio album by Quincy Jones. Bridge Over Troubled Water" (Art Garfunkel, Paul Simon) – 5:09. Gula Matari" (Quincy Jones) – 13:02. Walkin'" (Richard Carpenter) – 8:02. Hummin'" (Nat Adderley) – 8:08. Pepper Adams - baritone saxophone. Danny Bank - bass and baritone saxophones. Hubert Laws - flute solos. Jerome Richardson - soprano saxophone solos. Freddie Hubbard, Danny Moore, Ernie Royal, Marvin Stamm, Gene Young - trumpet/flugelhorn. Wayne Andre - trombone.
|A1||Bridge Over Troubled Water||6:10|
- Distributed By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Arranged By – Quincy Jones
- Baritone Saxophone – Pepper Adams
- Bass – Major Holley, Ray Brown, Richard Davis (tracks: A2), Ron Carter (tracks: A2)
- Bass Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Danny Bank
- Cello – Alan Shulman, Kermit Moore, Lucien Schmit, Seymour Barab
- Conductor – Quincy Jones
- Design [Album] – Sam Antupit
- Drums – Grady Tate
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Flute – Hubert Laws
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Toots Thielemans
- Keyboards – Bob James, Bobby Scott, Herbie Hancock
- Liner Notes – Cannonball Adderley
- Percussion – Don Elliott, Jimmy Johnson , Warren Smith
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Soprano Saxophone – Jerome Richardson
- Trombone – Al Grey, Benny Powell, Tony Studd, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Danny Moore, Ernie Royal, Gene Young*, Freddie Hubbard, Marvin Stamm
- Vibraphone – Milt Jackson
- Vocals – Barbara Massey, Hilda Harris, Maretha Stewart*, Marilyn Jackson, Valerie Simpson
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side A): S -47010-1 2-10-70
- Matrix / Runout (Etching Side B): S -47010-2 2-10-70
|SP-3030, SP 3030||Quincy Jones||Gula Matari (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-3030, SP 3030||US||1970|
|AMP-7026||Quincy Jones||Gula Matari (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||A&M Records||AMP-7026||Japan||1979|
|AMC 2138||Quincy Jones||Gula Matari (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMC 2138||South Africa||1970|
|SP-3030, SP 3030||Quincy Jones||Gula Matari (LP, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP-3030, SP 3030||US||1970|
|CD 0820||Quincy Jones||Gula Matari (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||CD 0820||US||1989|