Non Stop Cargo - The Middle Kingdom album flac
Title: The Middle Kingdom
Style: Alternative Rock, Blues Rock, Folk Rock
MP3 album: 1389 mb
FLAC album: 1478 mb
Other formats: ASF AHX RA MP4 TTA AU ADX
Genre: Rock / Pop / Folk and Country
Cargo is the second studio album by Australian pop rock band Men at Work, which was released in April 1983. It peaked at No. 1 on the Australian Kent Music Report Albums Chart, No. 2 in New Zealand, No. 3 on the United States Billboard 200, and No. 8 on the United Kingdom Albums Chart. Four singles were released from the album, with "Overkill" being an international top 10 hit in Canada, Ireland, Norway, and US Billboard Hot 100.
Middle Kingdom may refer to: The Middle Kingdom, . China (traditional translation of its Chinese name, Zhōngguó, literally "Central State"). Middle Kingdom of Egypt, scholarly designation of The Period of Reunification. Middle kingdoms of India, political entities from 3rd century BC to the 1200s. A region of the Society for Creative Anachronism, consisting of several states in the Midwestern . A former attraction of Ocean Park Hong Kong.
1 You Don't Treat Me Like You Should 4:03. 2 The Middle Kingdom.
Kingdom Come (Kingdom Come album). Kingdom Come is the debut album by German/US hard rock band Kingdom Come. The album reached Number 12 on the . Billboard 200 and obtained Gold certification from the RIAA. Lenny Wolf – lead vocals, producer. Danny Stag – lead guitar. Rick Steier – rhythm guitar, keyboards.
CARGO is a Heavy Prog, Progressive Rock artist from Netherlands. They then changed their name to CARGO and recorded their sole album. CARGO consist of brothers Ad and Jan De Hont both on guitars, Willem DeVries on bass and vocals and English drummer Denis Whitbread. The music developed here is a seducing hard rock with a killer twin-guitar attack much in the line of WISHBONE ASH around their "Argus" album.
Cruachan : The Middle Kingdom,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Lista de Bandas Folk Metal Cruachan The Middle Kingdom. adicionar uma crítica.
|1||You Don't Treat Me Like You Should||4:03|
|2||The Middle Kingdom||4:01|
|4||Take It Easy||3:19|
|5||The 2 Of Us||5:00|
|8||Love From Gaia||3:45|
|9||Watching The Grain Grow||4:30|
- Recorded At – Studio Philpen
- Recorded At – Cocoon Studio
- Mixed At – Cocoon Studio
- Distributed By – Arcodam Bretagne
- Manufactured By – Optical Disc De France
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mezza Voce Productions
- Copyright (c) – Mezza Voce Productions
- Design – Janick Dupont
- Drum Programming – Marcus Camus (tracks: 1,4)
- Fiddle – Chris Short (tracks: 5,9)
- Flute – Rosie Short (tracks: 2)
- Mixed By – Bruno Green
- Music By, Lyrics By – Macé* (tracks: 3,6,7,8,10), Solan (tracks: 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
- Photography By – Richard Dauthuile
- Producer – Macé*, Solan
- Programmed By – Yves-André Lefeuvre (tracks: 7)
- Recorded By – Cat Macé*, Solan
- Tin Whistle – Rosie Short (tracks: 6)
- Vocals, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Percussion – Cat Macé*
- Vocals, Guitar, Drum Programming, Programmed By – Solan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM
- Matrix / Runout: ODF 95001 MV