Rolling Stones, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light album flac
Title: Shine A Light
Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
MP3 album: 1186 mb
FLAC album: 1796 mb
Other formats: MP2 MP1 ADX RA VOC VQF DTS
Shine a Light is the soundtrack to The Rolling Stones concert film of the same name, directed by Martin Scorsese. It was released on 1 April 2008 in the UK by Polydor Records and one week later in the US by Interscope Records. Two different versions were released, one a double disc and the other a single disc. Shine a Light is the tenth concert album to be released by the Rolling Stones.
NB: this version has "Made in the UK" in runout ( different than Rolling Stones, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light which has "Made in Germany" in runout). Código de Barras e Outros Identificadores. Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI L136. Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0457. Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0407. Matrix, Runout (CD1 Label): 1765584.
Polydor – 1766264, Rolling Stones Records – 1766264. Format: 2 CD, Album.
Shine A Light is the name of the 2008 Martin Scorsese concert film documenting 2 shows The Rolling Stones played in New York shows in 2006. Buddy Guy, Christina Aguilera and Jack White all appear in the film. So 'Shine A Light' was this funny thing that started off as something you did once at that time and never went back t. More songs from The Rolling Stones. More songs inspired by other musicians. More songs that had different titles when they started. More songs from 1972. Lyrics to Shine A Light. The Rolling Stones Artistfacts.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50.
Shine a light NYC: 10. Photo: Gries/Getty. Shine a light NYC: 11. Photo: AFP/ Roberts/Getty. SHINE A LIGHT NYC: 12 (vanes). SHINE A LIGHT NYC: 13 micknscors. Photo: AFP/Roberts/Getty. Shine a light NYC: 2. Artist You Need to Know. Song You Need to Know.
A Little 'Light' Music: Scorsese on the Stones Two cultural icons come together in a new documentary: Director Martin Scorsese puts rock legends the Rolling Stones center stage in Shine a Light. Martin Scorsese (right) talks with Rolling Stones lead guitarist Keith Richards during the filming of Shine a Light. Jacob Cohl/RST Concerts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Jumping Jack Flash||4:22|
|1-3||She Was Hot||4:44|
|1-4||All Down The Line||4:35|
Featuring [With], Guitar, Vocals – Jack White III*
|1-6||As Tears Go By||3:31|
|1-8||Just My Imagination||6:39|
|1-10||Champagne & Reefer
Featuring [With], Guitar, Vocals – Buddy Guy
|1-13||You Got The Silver||3:21|
|2-1||Martin Scorsese Intro||0:12|
|2-2||Sympathy For The Devil||5:56|
|2-3||Live With Me
Featuring [With], Vocals – Christina Aguilera
|2-4||Start Me Up||4:05|
|2-6||(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction||5:37|
|2-7||Paint It Black||4:28|
|2-10||Shine A Light||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Promotone B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Promotone B.V.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Recorded At – Beacon Theatre, New York
- Mixed At – Mix This!
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – TRO-Essex
- Published By – Stone Agate Music
- Published By – Watertoons Music
- Artwork [Artwork Co-ordination] – Tony King
- Bass Guitar – Darryl Jones
- Co-producer [Co-produced By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain
- Design, Art Direction – Tom Hingston Studio
- Drums – Charlie Watts
- Engineer [Concert Sound] – Dave Natale
- Guitar – Ronnie Wood*
- Guitar, Vocals – Keith Richards
- Keyboards – Chuck Leavell
- Liner Notes – Martin Scorsese
- Photography By – Brigitte Lacombe, Jake Cohl, Kevin Mazur
- Producer [Produced By] – The Glimmer Twins
- Saxophone – Bobby Keys
- Saxophone, Keyboards – Tim Ries
- Trombone – Michael Davis
- Trumpet – Kent Smith
- Vocals – Bernard Fowler, Blondie Chaplin, Lisa Fischer
- Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica – Mick Jagger
- Written-By – A. Oldham* (tracks: 1-6), S. Barrett* (tracks: 1-8), Jagger/Richards* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9, 1-11, 1-13, 1-14, 2-2 to 2-10), McKingley Morganfield* (tracks: 1-10), Norman Whitfield (tracks: 1-8)
NotesSuper jewel case with 12-page booklet.
Recorded live at the Beacon Theatre in New York.
1-1 to 2-6, 2-10 on 1st November 2006. 2-7 to 2-9 on 29th October 2006.
Mixed at Mix This! Studios, Pacific Palissades, California & at The Townhouse Studios, London.
Mastred at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood California
1-1, 1-4, 1-13 to 2-2, 2-5 to 2-7, 2-9, 2-10 © ABKCO Music, Inc.
1-2, 1-3, 1-7, 1-9, 1-11, 2-3, 2-8 © EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
1-6 © ABKCO Music, Inc. and TRO Essex
1-8 © Stone Agate Music
1-10 © Watertoons Music administered by BUG
℗ & © 2008 Promotone B.V.
Under exclusive license to Polydor Ltd. (UK).
Manufactured and printed in Malaysia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517-64745 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 602517647459
- Label Code: LC0309
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [4x Universal Logo] 1764745-D1 03101158
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [4x Universal Logo] 1764745-D2 03101168
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI LK76
- Mould SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI 8398
- Other (Category CD1): 1765584
- Other (Category CD2): 1765585
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
|1764747||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light (2xCD, Album, Sup)||Rolling Stones Records, Polydor||1764747||Europe||2008|
|1764747||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light (2xCD, Album)||Rolling Stones Records, Polydor||1764747||Europe||2008|
|176 474-5||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light (2xCD, Album)||Rolling Stones Records, Polydor||176 474-5||Thailand||2008|
|B0010960-02||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light (CD, Album)||Polydor, Interscope Records, Rolling Stones Records||B0010960-02||US||2008|
|1764745||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese||Rolling Stones*, Martin Scorsese - Shine A Light (2xCD, Album)||Rolling Stones Records, Polydor||1764745||Mexico||2008|