GF - Erase album flac
Style: Death Metal
MP3 album: 1836 mb
FLAC album: 1650 mb
Other formats: ASF WMA ADX AUD DTS AHX AU
Erase is the third studio album released by Dutch death metal band Gorefest. It was released in 1994 Nuclear Blast Records. While primarily death metal, this album incorporates some slower and more mid-paced ideas reminiscent of heavy metal and is seen as a transition into the death 'n' roll sound heard on later releases. Jan Chris de Koeijer - vocals, bass guitar. Frank Harthoorn - guitar. Boudewijn Bonebakker - guitar.
Erase Me is the eighth album by American rock band Underoath. It is their first album in eight years following Ø (Disambiguation) (2010), marking the longest gap between two studio albums in the band's career, and their first one with founding drummer and clean vocalist Aaron Gillespie since Lost in the Sound of Separation (2008). It was recorded in mid-2017 with Matt Squire and mixed by Ken Andrews. The album was released via Fearless Records on April 6, 2018.
Released date July 1994. Labels Nuclear Blast. Recorded at T&T Studio. Music StyleDeath Metal. Members owning this album101. Re-Issue in 2005 by Nuclear Blast.
Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. Joo Young, Hyo Rin of SISTAR.
Play Erase album songs MP3 by The Chainsmokers and download Erase songs on Gaana. Released by Interscope Dec 2012 1 Tracks.
Meshuggah, ‘Destroy Erase Improve’ (1995). It's one of those grandiose album titles, like Ornette Coleman's The Shape of Jazz to Come, which actually lived up to its billing. The Swedish juggernaut's definitive second album did destroy, erase and improve the prog-metal archetype when it dropped in 1995. Some dubbed the record's mix of brain-frying polyrhythms, stuttering riffs and Frippian solos "math metal"; the kids called it "djent.
Erase is the third studio album released by Dutch death metal band Gorefest.
|3||I Walk My Way||4:35|
|5||Seeds Of Hate||5:02|
|6||Peace Of Paper||4:37|
|7||Goddess In Black||6:17|
|8||To Hell And Back||6:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast
- Distributed By – SPV Records – 84-141302
- Pressed By – Pilz Compact Disc – K 41549 B
- Recorded At – T&T Studio
- Mixed At – T&T Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Zeezicht
- Art Direction, Layout – Edd S., Amsterdam*
- Artwork [Weldingwork] – Maarten Malingre
- Drums – Ed Warby
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bart Wagemakers
- Engineer [Drums Recordings] – Frans Hendrix*
- Engineer, Producer – Pete "Peewee" Coleman*
- Executive-Producer – M. Staiger*
- Guitar [Lead], Rhythm Guitar – Boudewijn Bonebakker
- Photography By [Front Photography] – Gerhart Jaeger
- Photography By [Gorefest Photography] – Niels Van Iperen
- Rhythm Guitar – Frank Harthoorn
- Vocals, Bass – Jan-Chris de Koeyer
- Written-By, Arranged By – Gorefest
NotesRecorded and mixed at T & T Studio, Gelsenkirchen, Germany January 31st - March 6th 1994.
Drums recorded at Studio Zeezicht, Spaarnwoude, Netherlands, January 25-29th 1994.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 68962 9
- Matrix / Runout: PILZ CD NB 110-2 [ K 41549 B ]
- Label Code: LC 7027
- Rights Society: GEMA
|SKMC 775-002||Gorefest||Erase (Cass, Album)||Sick Records||SKMC 775-002||Poland||1994|
|NB 110-2||Gorefest||Erase (Cass, Album)||Nuclear Blast||NB 110-2||Germany||1994|
|WNB 100.002||Gorefest||Erase (Cass, Album)||Wizard||WNB 100.002||Bulgaria||1995|
|NB 110-2 BOX, 2736168962||GF*||Erase (Box + CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 110-2 BOX, 2736168962||Germany||1994|
|NB 110-1||Gorefest||Erase (LP, Album, Pur)||Nuclear Blast||NB 110-1||Germany||1994|