Incubus - If Not Now, When? album flac
Title: If Not Now, When?
Style: Alternative Rock
MP3 album: 1803 mb
FLAC album: 1403 mb
Other formats: AC3 ASF AUD MOD AC3 DXD MP4
If Not Now, When? is the seventh studio album by American rock band Incubus, released on July 12, 2011 and named after the novel by Primo Levi. Preceded by the singles, "Adolescents" and "Promises, Promises", the album represented the band's longest gap between studio albums at the time, and their final full-length release through long-time label Epic Records.
If Not Now, When?" I have waited Dined on ashes Swung from chandeliers and climbed Everest And none of it's got me close to this. I've waited all my life If not now, when will I? We've been good Even a blast, but Don't you feel like something's missing here? Don't you dare. No umbrellas No sunglasses Hailing Hallelujah everyday.
Complete your Incubus collection. If Not Now, When? (CD, Album). Epic, Immortal Records (3). 88697746532. Incubus (2). Epic, Immortal Records (3), Sony Music.
them (until now, for some strange reason). Seeing as how he stopped listening to them after Black Heart Inertia, I decided to give this album the full few listens first - and I've been aware of this band since the Make Yourself, Morning View days. At first, I didn't know what to think. after hearing a lot of harsh criticism and hate, and hearing all of the slow-tempo offerings for the first time.
If Not Now, When? (оригинал Incubus). Если не сейчас, то когда? (перевод Анна из Иваново). Я ждал, Dined on ashes. Я обедал на пепле, Swung from chandeliers and climbed Everest. If not now, when will I? Если не сейчас, то когда? We've been good Don't you feel like something's missing here?
Details on Incubus' latest album If Not Now, When? set for release on July 12, 2011 and In the Company of Wolves music video. Incubus is set to release their new album If Not Now, When? on July 12, 2011 and will be following it up with a world tour kicking off in Denver on August 17th. From the official press release: Leading up to their long-awaited, sixth studio album, multi-platinum rock band Incubus has been asking their fans If Not Now, When?, and on July 12th fans will get the answers they have been patiently waiting for. The 11-track album produced by Brendan O’Brien (Pearl Jam, Rage Against The Machine, Bob Dylan), features hit singles Adolescents and Promises, Promises
Where the hell has Incubus been? It’s been over four years since we nodded our heads to Anna Molly off of 2006’s Light Grenades, and in that time away, the band has managed to do a complete 180. Call it growth, call it maturity, call it whatever you may like, but when listening to their new album, If Not Now, When?, it’s difficult deciding exactly what to call it, as it leaves some head-scratching, utter confusion, and denial. Maybe this was a little more obvious than that, though. After all, Light Grenades wasn’t the band’s best effort.
|1||If Not Now, When?||5:05|
|3||Friends And Lovers||4:07|
|8||In The Company Of Wolves||7:34|
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Rimo Indústria E Comércio Fonográfica S.A.
- Distributed By – Sonopress Rimo Indústria E Comércio Fonográfica S.A.
- Distributed By – Epic
- Manufactured For – Sony Music Entertainment (Brasil) Ltda.
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services – 5063
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Casa Chica
- Published By – Hunglikeyora Music
- Arranged By [Strings], Orchestrated By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Michael Einziger*
- Art Direction – Brandon Boyd, Sheri Lee
- Bass – Ben Kenney
- Booking [International] – Marc Geiger, Rob Markus, William Morris Agency
- Booking [US] – John Harrington , Variety Artists International*
- Cover [Photography Of High Wire Artist] – Thierry Orbach
- Drums – José Pasillas II
- Engineer – Tom Syrowski
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy Bowers, Greg DePante, Lowell Reynolds, Michael Einziger*, Paul LaMalfa
- Guitar, Piano – Michael Einziger*
- Legal – Todd Cooper
- Management – Joseph Bielski, REN Management Corporation, Steve Rennie
- Management [Business] – Angie Aguilar, Bill Vuylsteke, Provident Financial Management
- Management [Director Of Make Yourself Foundation] – Jake Versluis
- Management [Merchandising] – Bravado
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Other [High Wire Artist] – Philippe Petit
- Performer [Strings] – The Ann Marie Simpson Orchestra
- Photography By [Band] – Brantley Gutierrez
- Piano, Keyboards, Mellotron, Organ, Turntables – Chris Kilmore*
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien
- Words By, Vocals [Melodies], Percussion – Brandon Boyd
- Written-By – Benjamin Kenney*, Brandon Boyd, Christopher Kilmore*, José Pasillas II, Michael Einziger*
Notes© & ℗ 2011 Sony Music Entertainment.
Comes with 8-page fold-out inlay.
Recorded at Blackbird Studio, Nashville, TN; Henson Studios, Hollywood, CA & Casa Chica, Malibu, CA
Mastered for Sterling Sound, New York, NY
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 886979209923
- Mastering SID Code (Appears Twice): IFPI LW75
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1129
- Matrix / Runout: Arvato Digital Services BERTELSMANN [Logo] Arvato Digital Services 5063/11 88697920992
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Batch ID): AA 3000
- Other (Top Of CD): AA 3.000
|88697746532||Incubus||If Not Now, When? (CD, Album)||Epic, Immortal Records||88697746532||US||2011|
|88697 74653 1||Incubus||If Not Now, When? (2xLP, Album)||Epic, Immortal Records||88697 74653 1||US||2011|
|EICP-1459||Incubus||If Not Now, When? (CD, Album)||Epic||EICP-1459||Japan||2011|
|88697 93212 2||Incubus||If Not Now, When? (CD, Album)||Epic, Immortal Records||88697 93212 2||US||2011|
|88697 74653 21||Incubus||If Not Now, When? (CD, Album, Dig)||Epic, Immortal Records||88697 74653 21||Mexico||2011|