Art Of Noise - The Seduction Of Claude Debussy album flac
Title: The Seduction Of Claude Debussy
Style: House, Downtempo, Ambient
MP3 album: 1299 mb
FLAC album: 1482 mb
Other formats: MP3 XM ADX AUD MOD AU FLAC
The Seduction of Claude Debussy is a 1999 concept album by Art of Noise, featuring a line-up of Trevor Horn, Anne Dudley, Paul Morley, and Lol Creme. Also appearing on the album are John Hurt, soprano Sally Bradshaw, Rakim, and Donna Lewis. The group blended the music of French impressionist composer Claude Debussy with drum and bass, opera, hip hop, jazz, and narration, and described the album as "the soundtrack to a film that wasn't made about the life of Claude Debussy.
The Seduction of Claude Debussy. Rapt: In the Evening Air. Исполнитель. The Seduction of Claude Debussy. UMG, UnionSquareMusic (от лица компании "ZTT"); ASCAP, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. ARESA, BMG Rights Management" и другие авторские общества (5).
New-Wave Art of Noise. 队列表 New-Wave Art of Noise The Seduction of Claude Debussy. 版公司 MCA Records Universal Music Group ZTT.
Channel 02: "The Art of Nosie" Anne Dudley, Paul Morley and Trevor Horn hatch a scheme to sabotage John Hurt's career. Dudley's next- door- neighbor dumps recycled beats in her front yard. Dudley is pursued a pygmy assassin with a lethal flute. The divas spit and turn on each other. The band runs for their lives
More By Art of Noise. See All. The Best of the Art of Noise.
Il Pleure (At the Turn of the Century), 08:01.
A new version of Last. The Seduction Of Claude Debussy, Reduction. Overview (current section).
And What Have You Done With My Body God? (2013). Whos Afraid Of) The Art Of Noise? (2013). Art Of Noise - Reconstructed For Your Listening Pleasure (2013). Art Of Noise - Daft (2013). Art Of Noise - And What Have You Done With My Body God? (2013). Art Of Noise - (Whos Afraid Of) The Art Of Noise? (2013).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Il Pleure (At The Turn Of The Century)
Acoustic Guitar – Ramon StagnaroBass – Jamie MuhoberacDrum Programming – David McCracken*, Paul WallerDrums – Earl HarvinVocals – Fiona Copeland
|2||Born On A Sunday
Co-producer, Drum Programming, Programmed By [Bass] – Henry JackmanVocals – Carol Kenyon
|3||Dreaming In Colour
Co-producer – Way Out WestLyrics By – Paul BourgetPercussion – Alex Acuna*, Paulinho Da CostaProgrammed By [Bass] – Paul WallerSaxophone – Stewart LevineVocals – David's Daughter*, Donna Lewis, Niki Harris*
|4||On Being Blue
Acoustic Guitar – Ramon StagnaroDrum Programming – Tim WeidnerDrums – Earl HarvinFlute – Philippa DaviesLyrics By – Paul Bourget
|5||Continued In Colour
Percussion – Alex Acuna*, Paulinho Da CostaProgrammed By [Bass] – Paul WallerSaxophone – Stewart LevineVocals – David's Daughter*, Donna Lewis, Niki Harris*
|6||Rapt: In The Evening Air
Bass – Jamie MuhoberacDrum Programming, Programmed By [Bass] – Paul WallerRap – Rakim
Co-producer, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Sharktank*Keyboards [String Pad] – Dan VickersRap – RakimTurntables [Decks] – DJ SondVocals – Hassan
|8||The Holy Egoism Of Genius
Acoustic Guitar – Ramon StagnaroBass – Jamie MuhoberacDrum Programming – Paul WallerPercussion – Alex Acuna*, Paulinho Da Costa
|9||La Flûte De Pan
Computer [Midi] – Tim Weidner
|10||Metaphor On The Floor
Co-producer, Drum Programming – Ollie JProgrammed By  – Lalo CremeRap – Rakim
|11||Approximate Mood Swing No: 2
Drum Programming [Rhythm Programming] – Andy Richards, Paul Waller
Electronics [Orchestral Treatments] – Jamie Muhoberac
|13||Out Of This World (Version 138)||5:27|
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangement] – Anne Dudley
- Bass – Trevor Horn
- Coordinator [Production Co-ordination] – Augusta Quiney, Debbie Caponetta
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Ada Design*, Art Of Noise*
- Edited By [Digital] – Don C. Tyler, Spencer Chrislu
- Engineer [Additional] – Andy Gallimore, Marc Lane, Michael Perfitt, Mike Ross, Paul Wright, Richard Lowe, Roger Dudley, Tim Wills, Tom Elmhirst
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Black, Andre Coulam, Andy Davies, Dan Bierton, Dan Vickers, Iain Robertson*, Jamie Hart, Malook Singh Kundan, Marc Lane, Matt Crawford
- Guitar – Lol Creme
- Keyboards – Anne Dudley, Jamie Muhoberac (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8), Lol Creme, Paul Morley, Trevor Horn
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper, Steve Marcussen*
- Mixed By – Richard Lowe (tracks: 6, 11, 13), Tim Weidner (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 12), Tim Wills (tracks: 10)
- Narrator – John Hurt (tracks: 1 to 8, 13)
- Photography By [Booklet] – AKG London, Clare Langan, Justin Smith
- Photography By [Cover Mask] – Amelia Stein
- Piano – Anne Dudley
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Recorded By, Technician [Pro Tools] – Tim Weidner
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Alexander Areteos, Justin Fraser
- Vocals – Sally Bradshaw (tracks: 1 to 5, 8 to 13)
- Voice – Anne Dudley, Lol Creme, Paul Morley, Trevor Horn
- Written-By – Anne Dudley, Art Of Noise*
Notes℗&© 1999 ZTT Records Ltd.
Licensed exclusively to Universal Records Inc.
Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Universal Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 01215 32352 8
|ZTT 130 CD||The Art Of Noise||The Seduction Of Claude Debussy (CD, Album)||ZTT||ZTT 130 CD||UK||1999|
|UD 53235||Art Of Noise*||The Seduction Of Claude Debussy (CD, Album)||Universal Records, ZTT||UD 53235||US||1999|
|AICT 119||Art Of Noise*||The Seduction Of Claude Debussy (CD, Album, Enh)||SMEJ Associated Records||AICT 119||Japan||1999|
|ztt130cd, ZTT130CD||Art Of Noise*||The Seduction Of Claude Debussy (CD, Album)||ZTT, ZTT||ztt130cd, ZTT130CD||UK||1999|
|U3P-1504||Art Of Noise*||The Seduction Of Claude Debussy / Sources & Methods (CD, Album + CD, Comp + Promo)||Universal Records||U3P-1504||US||1999|