Imperial Brothers - We Come To Rock album flac
Title: We Come To Rock
MP3 album: 1418 mb
FLAC album: 1318 mb
Other formats: VOC AHX XM MMF APE DXD WMA
We Come to Rock (1984). Album by Imperial Brothers. We Come to Dub (Instrumental Dub). was sampled in. Activ-8 by Altern 8 (1991). Rock at Your Own Risk (Instrumental) by Planet Patrol (1982). see 5 more connections. We Come to Rock (Club Version). We Come to Rock by Paranoid London (2016). Planet Rock (Instrumental) by Afrika Bambaataa and Soulsonic Force (1982).
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Imperial Brothers - We Come To Rock 1984. Imperial Brothers - We Dub To Scratch (Be Bop Dub Scratch). Imperial Brothers - We Come To Rock (Club Version) (1984).
Imperial Brothers We Come To Rock (Be Bop Scratch Mix) (1984). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Imperial Brothers We Come To Dub Instrumental Dub (84) 48. 07:11. Imperial Brothers We Come To Rock (Freddy Fresh Mix).
Watch the video for We Come to Rock (Freddy Fresh mix) from Imperial Brothers's Freddy Fresh Presents B-Boy Stance for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
29/img/track fallback. Add. We Come To Rock. Last played on. 6 Mix. 24/12/2009.
The first electro album I heard was UK Electro, a purchase by my older brother’s best mate from HMV on Tottenham Court Road in 1984. The ‘Club Version’ of We Come to Rock is pure NYC electro with funky Latin vibes, augmented by fresh block party raps from the Imperial Brothers, a South Bronx crew whose names are etched onto the run-out groove of the record's b-side – . Rock, Mr Ice, Mark Ski and Soul Supreme.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||We Come To Rock (Club Version)
Mixed By – Aldo Marin, Luis Garcia
|A2||We Dub To Scratch (Be Bop Scratch Mix)
Mixed By – Hashim, Jay BurnettScratches [Scratching By] – Whiz Kid
|B||We Come To Dub (Instrumental Dub)
Mixed By – Aldo Marin, Benji Candelario
- Recorded At – Unique Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Published By – Cutting Music
- Published By – Hashim Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cutting Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Cutting Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Hauppauge Record Manufacturing Ltd.
- Edited By [S.U.R.E. Shot Edit By] – Aldo Marin
- Engineer – Jay Burnett
- Executive-Producer – Amado Marin
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Music By – J. "Hashim" Calliste Jr.*
- Producer – Aldo Marin, Jerry Calliste Jr.
- Written-By – G. Calliste Jr.*, O. Gilliam
NotesRecorded at Unique Studios New York
Mastered at Frankford Wayne/New York
A1. "A G.M. Mix"
A2. Taking it Back From Thee St.
J. "Hashim" Calliste Jr. Courtesy of Sure Force Prod.
Whiz Kid Appears Courtesy of Tommy Boy
© ℗ 1984 Cutting Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side): A- I <-> CR-201-A P.S LOVE YOU DORIAN (HAShim) HERbiE JR :¬) (arrow through heart) ANgELA
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side): A-2 <-> CR-201-B IT B'S HOT!! "LET'S GET iT TogEThER D.M. (HAShim)." MARK SKii SOUL SUPREME "WhAT'S UP KELLY M." O.G. ROCK, MR. ICE HERbiE JR :¬) IMPERIAL BROThER MC'S "D.J.'S DiSCO DEE & DOC SAVAgE"
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A & B sides): MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK
|CR201||Imperial Brothers||We Come To Rock (3xFile, MP3, 320)||Cutting Records||CR201||US||2006|
|CR-201||Imperial Brothers||We Come To Rock (Acetate, 12", S/Sided)||Cutting Records||CR-201||US||1984|
|CR-201||Imperial Brothers||We Come To Rock (12", RP)||Cutting Records||CR-201||US||1984|
|MKHAN 9||Imperial Brothers||We Come To Rock (12")||Streetwave||MKHAN 9||UK||1984|