Jon English - English History album flac
Title: English History
Style: Pop Rock, Soft Rock
MP3 album: 1828 mb
FLAC album: 1968 mb
Other formats: MP2 MPC VOC AUD AC3 ADX MIDI
Genre: Rock / Pop
English History - Студийный альбом от Jon English. В альбом вошло 17 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:08:34. Jon English - Lay It All Down (1977). Behind Blue Eyes - Jon English & Baxter Funt 'live' 1980. Jon English You Might Need Somebody. Jon English Always a Busker.
Jonathan James "Jon" English (26 March 1949 – 9 March 2016) was an English-born Australian singer, songwriter, musician and actor. He emigrated from England to Australia with his parents in 1961. He was an early vocalist and rhythm guitarist for Sebastian Hardie but left to take on the role of Judas Iscariot in the Australian version of the stage musical Jesus Christ Superstar from May 1972, which was broadcast on television.
Redirected from Busking (Jon English album)). The discography of English-born, Australian rock singer-songwriter Jon English. 1972 Jesus Christ Superstar (Original Australian Cast Recording) (MCA). 1974 Ned Kelly: A Rock Opera – Studio Cast Recording (1974). 1994 The Pirates of Penzance (EMI Records). 2000 Buskers and Angels. The Great Jon English (2008). Anthology 1973 - 1976 (2012, Fanfare).
History is a greatest hits album from Australian recording artist, Jon English. Jon English had been working to release his greatest hits on vinyl, titled History. Robert Rigby of FanFare said "His first foray into the current vinyl resurgence, something he was incredibly excited about". English died on 9 March 2016, before the album was complete. Side A. "Hot Town" (Graeme Connors, Mike Wade).
Performer: Jon English. Album: English History. Jon English - English History MP3 version. 1815 downloads at 32 mb/s. Jon English - English History FLAC version. 2149 downloads at 31 mb/s. Download Jon English - English History FREE. English History (LP, Album, Comp).
English History is the first greatest hits album released by Australian recording artist Jon English. The album was released in August 1979 and made history at the time by becoming the largest selling double album in Australia. It includes tracks from his five studio albums and two soundtrack albums to date. Get Your Love Right" was released as the lead single in May 1979, peaking within the top 5 in New Zealand and Norway.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gloria Sklerov, Harry Lloyd
|A2||Words Are Not Enough
Written By – Paige - Punch
|A3||Behind Blue Eyes
Written-By – Pete Townshend
|A4||Wine Dark Sea
Written-By – Jon English
Written-By – Andrew Lloyd Webber, Tim Rice
|A6||Turn The Page
Written-By – Bob Seger
|B1||Play With Fire
Written-By – Nanker Phelge
|B2||Get Your Love Right
Written By – David MartinWritten-By – Alan David, Lionel Martin
|B3||Everytime I Sing A Love Song
Written-By – Gloria Sklerov, Phyllis Molinary
|B4||Lay It All Down
Written-By – Barry Goldberg, Will Jennings
Written-By – Tom Jans
|B6||Minutes To Midnight
Written-By – Jon English
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records Pty. Limited
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records Pty. Limited
- Copyright (c) – Sweden Music Ab
- Copyright (c) – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Essex Music Of Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Music Svenska AB
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Music (Scandinavia) AB
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Music
- Marketed By – Frituna Produktion AB
- Remixed At – Albert Studios
- Design [Album] – Jack Wahl, Stefan Olsson
- Engineer – Bruce Brown (tracks: A2, A5, B2), Glen Phimister (tracks: A1), John Taylor (tracks: A4), Mark Opitz (tracks: A3, B2, B4), Richard Lush (tracks: A3, A6, B1, B3-B6), Russell Dunlop (tracks: A2, A5, B2)
- Management [Direction] – Peter Rix Management*
- Photography By – Brian Morris
- Producer – G. Wayne Thomas (tracks: A6), Jon English (tracks: A3, B1, B3-B6), Michael Carlos (tracks: A4), Richard Lush (tracks: A3, B1, B3-B6), Rod Thomas (tracks: A1), William Motzing (tracks: A1)
- Producer, Remix [All Tracks] – Bruce Brown (tracks: A1, A5, B2), Russell Dunlop (tracks: A1, A5, B2)
NotesPrinted inner sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched, Variant 1): FRLP-162 A2 V
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched, Variant 1): FRLP-162 B1 V
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched, Variant 2): FRLP 162 A2 C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched, Variant 2): FRLP-162 B3 C V
- Rights Society: n©b
|FRKA-162||Jon English||English History (Cass, Album, Comp)||Frituna||FRKA-162||Sweden||1980|
|FRKA-162||Jon English||English History (Cass, Comp)||Frituna||FRKA-162||Scandinavia||1980|