Paper Beat Scissors - Go On album flac
Title: Go On
Country: USA, Canada & Europe
MP3 album: 1931 mb
FLAC album: 1824 mb
Other formats: MP2 MOD AUD AAC AHX ADX AA
Genre: Pop / Folk and Country
Paper Beat Scissors Musical monstrosity deposited in Montreal, Quebec after the first years in Burnley, England. Tim Crabtree’s haunting voice burns at the centre of the Paper Beat Scissors sound with an honesty and rawness that skirts discomfort . Musical monstrosity deposited in Montreal, Quebec after the first years in Burnley, England.
More By Paper Beat Scissors. See All. Paper Beat Scissors. Live at St. Matthew's Church. All We Know - EP. 2017.
Listen free to Paper Beat Scissors – Go On (Enough, Lawless and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Don't Mind' is the first taste of Paper Beat Scissors' new album and is out today Daha Fazla. 12 Nisan, 11:28 ·. Herkese Açık. 2 Yorum · Haberin Tam Boyutu. Paper Beat Scissors bir gönderi paylaştı. Here ya go world - the new single! Big thanks to Atwood Magazine for premiering Don’t Mind. PREMIERE :: Paper Beat Scissors’ catchy, tender, and upbeat Don’t Mind soars with warm folk-pop and a tongue-in-cheek smile at hypocrisy.
Paper Scissors Stone was the fourth and final album by Welsh band Catatonia. It was released on 6 August 2001 in the UK, and reached on the UK album chart. The album only had one single taken from it, "Stone by Stone" – the group's final single release. Fittingly, the ending of the video for the song features the band members all abandoning their instruments and walking away
|3||When You Still||3:46|
- Recorded At – Echo Chamber
- Recorded At – The Sugar Shack, London
- Recorded At – Old Confidence Lodge
- Recorded At – Salad Feelings Studios
- Recorded At – Heritage Bingo
- Recorded At – Dream Date Studio
- Recorded At – Music Starts From Silence
- Mastered At – Archive Mastering
- Artwork, Layout – Sydney Smith
- Mastered By – J. LaPointe
- Mixed By – Graeme Campbell, Tim Crabtree
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Anneke Hymmen
- Producer – Tim Crabtree
- Recorded By – Charles Austin, Dean Nelson (tracks: 2, 6), Diego Medina (tracks: 2 to 8), Joshua Van Tassel (tracks: 1), Michael Feuerstack (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 8), Pietro Amato (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 8, 9), Simon Larochette (tracks: 2, 6), Thomas Kozumplik (tracks: 10), Tim Crabtree (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10)
Charles Austin at Echo Chamber, Halifax NS (1-10).
Simon Larochette and Dean Nelson at Sugar Shack Studios, London ON (2, 6).
Diego Medina at The Old Confidence Lodge, Riverport NS (2-8).
Pietro Amato in Montreal QC (2, 4, 5, 8, 9).
Michael Feuerstack at Salad Feelings, Montreal QC (2, 4, 5, 7, 8).
Tim Crabtree at Heritage Bingo, Halifax NS (1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10), at Mum and Dad's in Read, Lancashire UK (1, 7, 9, 10).
Joshua Van Tassel at Dream Date Studios, Toronto ON .
Thomas Kozumplik at Music Starts from Silence Studios, Brooklyn NY .
Mixed in Halifax NS.
Mastered Archive Mastering, Mineville NS.
Credits taken from bandcamp release page.
Catalogue number taken from label website.
|FMG054, FHP423172||Paper Beat Scissors||Go On (LP, Album, Ltd, 180)||Forward Music Group, Ferryhouse Productions||FMG054, FHP423172||USA, Canada & Europe||2015|
|FMG054||Paper Beat Scissors||Go On (CD, Album)||Forward Music Group||FMG054||Canada||2015|