Jimmy Carroll & Orchestra, Barry Frank, Lenny Forrest - Love Me album flac
Title: Love Me
MP3 album: 1450 mb
FLAC album: 1719 mb
Other formats: DMF AC3 MP2 MP3 APE VOC RA
Vocals – Lenny Forest. Orchestra – Jimmy Carroll And His Orchestra.
Barry is the seventh studio album released by singer and songwriter Barry Manilow in 1980. The album reached Platinum status. The tracks were recorded at Evergreen Recording Studios in Burbank, California. Manilow co-wrote with Maurice White of Earth, Wind & Fire the album track "Only in Chicago". We Still Have Time" was taken from the film Tribute. The album scored one top ten pop hit, "I Made It Through the Rain", which reached number ten, in early 1981.
LyricsThe Moonlight Gambler. Barry Frank & Jimmy Carroll and His Orchestra. Download now. English.
Barry Frank (September 1930 – December 2, 2016) was a hit smooth-voiced 1950s and early 1960s pop and rock and roll vocalist who was professionally recorded on 78s, 45s, 33s, and many extended play long play albums for Bell, Columbia, Jubilee, Seeco and other record companies in the United States and Europe. In many cases, Frank covered recordings debuted by other artists, and Frank's talented vocals won acclaim as being far better than the original artists who performed them.
Love Me. - - - - - 19. Lenny Forrest. Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody. - - - - 29. Jimmy Carroll Orchestra and Chorus. Barry Frank (Jimmy Carroll orch). 64.
Jimmy Carroll Orchestra. play all. start radio. Jimmy Carroll Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Barry FrankWritten-By – Leiber-Stoller*
|B||Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody
Vocals – Lenny Forest
- Published By – Quintet Music – Side A
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc. – Side B
- Distributed By – Pocket Books, Inc. – 19
- Orchestra – Jimmy Carroll And His Orchestra
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 5302
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 5303
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side A): 45-5302-19 L/1
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Runout Side B): 45-5303-19 L/1
- Rights Society (Label Side A): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Label Side B): BMI