Gary Numan + Tubeway Army - Replicas album flac
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
MP3 album: 1447 mb
FLAC album: 1892 mb
Other formats: ADX TTA DTS MIDI VOX RA MP2
Replicas is the second and final studio album by English new wave band Tubeway Army, released in April 1979 by Beggars Banquet Records. It followed their self-titled debut from the previous year. After this, Tubeway Army frontman Gary Numan would continue to release records under his own name, though the musicians in Tubeway Army would continue to work with him for some time
And out of all the Gary Numan/Beggars Banquet reissues, Replicas contains the strongest bonus tracks, such as never heard outtakes from the recording sessions, including "The Crazies," "Only a Downstat," and the B-side to the original "Are 'Friends' Electric?" single, "We Are So Fragile.
On April 4th, 1979, Gary Numan and Tubeway Army release their second and final studio album. Tony Webb donated his savings and worked as a roadie to help finance the band’s in the beginning. Gary’s uncle Jess Lidyard also joined the band and would remain in the lineup for the debut LP, and its follow up Replicas. The addition of former bassist for The Lasers Paul Gardiner completed the band’s initial lineup.
The pioneering Electronic album Replicas are re-issued as Gary Numan & Tubeway Army - Replicas Redux. The CD includes the single 'Are 'Friends' Electric?', which gave Numan his first simultaneous Number 1 single and album when Replicas joined it at the top of the charts a few weeks later. Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Album · 1979 · 16 Songs. Replicas (Remastered) Gary Numan. Tubeway Army & Gary Numan. 4. Praying to the Aliens.
|A1||Me! I Disconnect From You||3:19|
|A2||Are 'Friends' Electric?||5:21|
|A4||Praying To The Aliens||3:55|
|A5||Down In The Park||4:20|
|B1||You Are In My Vision||3:12|
|B3||It Must Have Been Years||3:59|
|B4||When The Machines Rock||3:12|
|B5||I Nearly Married A Human||6:26|
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Published By – Beggars Banquet Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Gooseberry Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Marcus Music AB
- Lacquer Cut At – Atlantic Studios
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Bass – Paul Gardiner
- Drums – Jess Lidyard
- Engineer [Assistant] – Harvey Ishiki
- Engineer, Mixed By – John Caffery*
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Gary Numan
- Lacquer Cut By – GP*
- Mixed By – Rikki Sylvan
- Producer, Mixed By – Gary Numan
NotesThis version has the inner sleeve with song lyrics on one side and a photograph image on the other side.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A matrix, label): ST-C-794339-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B matrix, label): ST-C-794340-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): ST-C-794339-AAA @t GP PRC (PR)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): ST-C-794340-AAA+ @t GP PRC
|BEGA 7||Tubeway Army||Replicas (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BEGA 7||UK||1979|
|BBL 7||Tubeway Army||Replicas (LP, Album, RE)||Beggars Banquet||BBL 7||UK||1988|
|870.047||Tubeway Army||Replicas (Cass, Album)||CNR Records||870.047||Netherlands||1979|
|BBQLP 7||Tubeway Army||Replicas (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Beggars Banquet||BBQLP 7||UK||2015|
|BEGC-7||Tubeway Army||Replicas (Cass, Album, Dol)||Beggars Banquet||BEGC-7||Canada||1979|