Various - Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) album flac
Title: Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Style: Alternative Rock, Soundtrack, Novelty
MP3 album: 1329 mb
FLAC album: 1405 mb
Other formats: ASF MIDI AHX MP3 MP4 DMF WAV
Genre: Rock / Latin / Pop / Screen and stage
Shrek: Music from the Original Motion Picture is the soundtrack of the 2001 Academy Award-winning and Golden Globe-nominated animated feature Shrek. The album was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Film Music (lost to the score of Moulin Rouge!) and the Grammy Award for "Best Compilation Soundtrack Album for a Motion Picture, Television or Other Visual Media" (lost to the score of O Brother, Where Art Thou?). Various artists chronology. Shrek 2: Motion Picture Soundtrack (2004). Shrek 2: Party CD (2004). Shrek 2: Original Motion Picture Score (2004). Shrek 2: Party CD is a bonus CD released exclusively at US Walmart stores alongside the Shrek 2 film.
1. Published by Songs of SKG/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. o/b/o itself and Jones Falls Music (BMI)· Counting Crows appear courtesy of Geffen Records · ℗ 2004 Geffen Records 2. Published by Ensign Music Corp. BMI) · ℗ 2004 DreamWorks, . 3. David Bowie's performance produced at Compass Point Studios, Nassau.
Various – Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack). Label: DreamWorks Records – 0602498623831, Geffen Records – 0602498623831. Format: CD, Compilation, Enhanced. Includes bonus fold-out Shrek 2 poster. The enhanced portion of the disc contains Animated Shrek 2 Featurette. Other Versions (5 of 15) View All. Cat.
TITLE added to MP3 cart. Shrek 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). I've got roughly 36 hours, 14 minutes and seven seconds of soundtrack music in my collection, ranging from terrible "Pirates of the Caribbean" to amazing "Schlinder's List" and "The Thin Red Line" so while I may not be an expert, I do know good music from bad. And yes, Pirates of the Caribbean is absolutely terrible.
Listen to Shrek 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) now. Listen to Shrek 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
If you scanned the back cover of the soundtrack to Shrek, without seeing the film first, it's hard not to think that this is an album that's designed to be a crossover success, containing very few songs that are in the film. Almost all of the 12 songs on this soundtrack (there's a 13th track, an excerpt of Harry Gregson-Williams and John Powell's original score) are not only in the movie, but they feature prominently in the film - which just goes to show that Shrek doesn't play by the rules of animated features, just like DreamWorks told us.
Shrek 2: Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack for the hit animated comedy film Shrek 2 and was released in May 2004, to accompany the release of the film. The soundtrack reached the Top 10 on the Billboard 200 and number 1 on the Soundtrack Albums as well as topping the albums chart in Australia. The lead single, "Accidentally in Love" by the Counting Crows, reached the Top 10 of the Billboard Adult Top 40, the Top 20 of singles charts worldwide and was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Song
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Counting Crows||Accidentally In Love
Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'BrienWritten-By – Adam Duritz, Dan Vickrey, David Bryson, David Immergluck*, Mathew Malley*
|2||–Frou Frou||Holding Out For A Hero
Producer – Guy SigsworthWritten-By – Dean Pitchford, Jim Steinman
|3||–Butterfly Boucher Featuring David Bowie||Changes
Mixed By – Jack Joseph PuigProducer – Brad Jones , Butterfly Boucher, Robin EatonProducer [David Bowie's Performance] – Tony ViscontiWritten-By – David Bowie
|4||–Dashboard Confessional||As Lovers Go
Mixed By – Chris Lord Alge*Written-By – Christopher Ender Carrabba*
Written-By – Steven Greenberg
|6||–Rich Price||I'm On My Way
Producer – Andy ZullaWritten-By – Clint Bierman, Rich Price
|7||–Eels||I Need Some Sleep
Producer – Mark Oliver EverettWritten-By – E
|8||–Pete Yorn||Ever Fallen In Love
Producer – Eric ValentineWritten-By – Peter Shelley*
|9||–Tom Waits||Little Drop Of Poison
Written-By – Kathleen Brennan, Tom Waits
|10||–Joseph Arthur||You're So True
Backing Vocals – Julia DarlingMixed By – John Alagia, Jon AltschillerProducer – Andrew Sherman, John Alagia, Joseph Arthur, Ken RichWritten-By – Joseph Arthur
|11||–Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||People Ain't No Good
Written-By – Nick Cave
|12||–Jennifer Saunders||Fairy Godmother Song
Arranged By – Stephen BartonLyrics By – Andrew Adamson, Aron Warner, David Smith , Walt DohrnMusic By – Harry Gregson-Williams, Stephen BartonProducer – Harry Gregson-Williams
|13||–Eddie Murphy & Antonio Banderas||Livin' La Vida Loca
Producer – Gustavo Santaolalla, Juan Campdonico*Producer [Associate] – Anibal KerpelWritten-By – Desmond Child, Robi Rosa
|14||–Jennifer Saunders||Holding Out For A Hero
Arranged By, Producer – Harry Gregson-WilliamsCo-producer – Paul OakenfoldProducer [Additional Production] – Ian GreenWritten-By – Dean Pitchford, Jim Steinman
- A&R – Keith Naftaly
- Coordinator [Music] – Cindi Smith, Julie Keel, Ken Smith
- Design [Package] – Meat And Potatoes, Inc.
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Mark Wlordarkiewicz*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Meri Gavin, Toby Chu
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producers] – Andrew Adamson, Aron Warner, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Michael Ostin
- Mastered By – Dave Donnelly
- Other [Executive In Charge Of Music] – Sunny Park
- Other [Music Business Affairs] – Lenny Wohl
- Other [Music Clearance] – Julie Butchko
- Score [Original Score By] – Harry Gregson-Williams
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Chris Douridas
NotesIncludes bonus fold-out Shrek 2 poster.
The enhanced portion of the disc contains "Accidentally In Love - Animated Featurette".
1. Published by Songs of SKG/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. o/b/o itself and Jones Falls Music (BMI)· Counting Crows appear courtesy of Geffen Records · ℗ 2004 Geffen Records
2. Published by Ensign Music Corp. (BMI) · ℗ 2004 DreamWorks, L.L.C.
3. David Bowie's performance produced at Compass Point Studios, Nassau. · Published in North America by Tintoretto Music (BMI), admin. by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI). · Published in the rest of the world by Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd. · David Bowie appears courtesy of ISO/Columbia Records, under license to Sony Music Entertainment, Inc. · Courtesy of A&M Records · Under license from Universal Music Enterprises · ℗ 2004 A&M Records
4. Published by Hey, Did She Ask About Me Music? (ASCAP) · Courtesy of Vagrant Records · ℗ 2003 Vagrant Records
5. Published by Rightsong Music, Inc. o/b/o Rick's Music Inc. & Red Sea Songs (BMI) · Courtesy of the Island Def Jam Music Group · Under license from Universal Music Enterprises · ℗ 1979 The Island Def Jam Music Group
6. Published by Designee of Rich Price and Clint Bierman · Rich Price appears courtesy of Geffen Records · ℗ 2004 Geffen Records
7. Published by SKG Songs/Sir Rock-A-Lot Music (ASCAP) · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks Records
8. Published by Complete Music, Ltd. (PRS)/ In N. America by Incomplete Music, Inc. (BMI) · Pete Yorn appears courtesy of Columbia Records · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks L.L.C.
9. Published by Jalma Music (ASCAP) · Used by permission of Jalma Music · ℗ 1997 Jalma Music
10. Published by Real World Music Ltd./SKG Songs (ASCAP) · Joseph Arthur appears courtesy of Vector Recordings. · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks L.L.C.
11. Published by Songs Of Windswept Pacific (BMI) on behalf of Mute Song Ltd. (PRS) · Licensed courtesy of Mute Records Ltd. · By arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing · ℗ 1997 Mute Records Ltd.
12. Published by SKG Songs (ASCAP)/Songs of SKG (BMI) · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks L.L.C.
13. Published by Warner-Tamerland Publishing Corp. o/b/o A Phantom Vox Corp. (BMI) & Muziekuitgeverj Artemis B.V. (Buma) and Universal-Polygram Int'l Publishing, Inc./Desmophobia Music (ASCAP) · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks L.L.C.
14. Published by Ensign Music Corp. (BMI) · ℗ 2004 Dreamworks L.L.C.
DreamWorks Records. Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp. ℗ © 2004 DreamWorks Records. Made In Brazil. Motion picture title, artwork & photos © & TM 2004 DreamWorks, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498623831
- Matrix / Runout: UNIVERSAL B00 025 5712 03$
|B0002557-12IN02||Various||Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp, Enh)||DreamWorks Records, Geffen Records||B0002557-12IN02||US||2004|
|9862383||Various||Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp, Enh)||DreamWorks Records, Geffen Records||9862383||Argentina||2004|
|9862382||Various||Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp, Enh)||DreamWorks Records, Geffen Records||9862382||Malaysia||2004|
|2530||Various||Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album, Comp)||DreamWorks Records, Geffen Records||2530||Indonesia||2004|
|0602498623831||Various||Shrek 2 (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp, Enh)||DreamWorks Records, Geffen Records||0602498623831||Europe||2004|