Big Pokey - Hardest Pit In The Litter album flac
Title: Hardest Pit In The Litter
MP3 album: 1338 mb
FLAC album: 1873 mb
Other formats: VOX VQF AAC AA VOC MP4 AC3
Big Pokey's major-label debut, Hardest Pit in the Litter, is firmly entrenched in Dirty South tradition, borrowing from such hardcore Texas rappers as the Geto Boys. The music itself doesn't show much imagination - it's basically lean, spare, and hard-hitting, heavy on the bass - but Big Pokey is a strong rapper. True, he doesn't show much range as far as his topics go, but his rhymes have energy, which elevates Hardest Pit in the Litter to slightly above average status, even though the material is a little too uneven.
This album has an average beat per minute of 94 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 73/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Hardest Pit in the Litter. BPM Profile Hardest Pit in the Litter. Album starts at 73BPM, ends at 78BPM (+5), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Big Pokey.
Hardest Pit in the Litter. Hardest Pit in the Litter Tracklist. 2. Hardest Pit Lyrics. More Big Pokey albums. A Bad Azz Mix Tape III. 2004. Show all albums by Big Pokey.
Brash Confident Gritty Gutsy Hungry Swaggering. Hardest Pit in the Litter.
Big Pokey's major-label debut, Hardest Pit in the Litter, is firmly entrenched in Dirty South tradition, borrowing from such hardcore Texas rappers as the Geto Boys. Stephen Thomas Erlewine.
Listen to Big Pokey Radio featuring songs from Hardest Pit in the Litter free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
This song is by Big Pokey and appears on the album Hardest Pit In The Litter (1999). Whether sunny or grey, we gon ball 'n' parlayPour a drank and smoke hay, we gon ball 'n' parlay.
Complete your Big Pokey collection. Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. More Images.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Featuring – Big-Steve*
|4||Trippin Me Out
Featuring – Roney Spencer*, Snow
Featuring – Lil Chris , Mr. Sweets
Featuring – Mr. 3-2*, Big Moe, Lil-KeKe*
|7||Who Dat Talking Down
Featuring – Big-Steve*, Big-E
|9||It's Like That (June 27th Remix)
Featuring – Lil-KeKe*
|11||Leave Us Alone
Featuring – R.W.O.
Featuring – Mr. 3-2*, Big Rue
Featuring – Lil Chris , Lil-O*
Featuring – Big-Hawk*
Featuring – C-Note, Willean*
Featuring – Big-Hawk*, Lil Chris
- Copyright (c) – Chevis Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chevis Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Artwork, Artwork [Special Effects], Design, Layout – Pen & Pixel Graphics, Inc.*
- Engineer – Eric Hollis "E-Man"*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Big-E
- Executive-Producer – Paul Chevis "P-Ditty"*
- Executive-Producer [Co-Executive], Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Elvert Stevenson "Big-E"*
- Mastered By – Jon*
- Mixed By – Eric Hollis ("E-Man")* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 11, 13 to 16), Fresh* (tracks: 3, 7, 12)
- Producer – Big-Tyme* (tracks: 11), Chicken Hawk (tracks: 15), Double D (tracks: 16), Eric* (tracks: 8), Harvey Luv (tracks: 3, 7, 12, 14), JHiame (tracks: 2, 4), Melvin (tracks: 17), Mista Luv , Reeko (tracks: 6, 13), Sadam* (tracks: 9), Swift (tracks: 5, 10)
NotesColumbia House club edition. Cover has the more stretched out Parental Advisory.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 318972070000
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-069715 1
|CEI-5118||Big Pokey||Hardest Pit In The Litter (CD, Album)||Chevis Entertainment||CEI-5118||US||1999|
|012 153 926-2||Big Pokey||Hardest Pit In The Litter (CD, Album, RE)||Universal Records, Chevis Entertainment||012 153 926-2||US||1999|
|MUI-CD-10083||Big Pokey||Hardest Pit In The Litter (CD, Album, RE)||Chevis Entertainment||MUI-CD-10083||US||2007|
|CEI-5118||Big Pokey||Hardest Pit In The Litter (Cass, Album)||Chevis Entertainment||CEI-5118||US||1999|