Al Jarreau - Tenderness album flac
Style: Soul-Jazz, Fusion, Rhythm & Blues, Soul
MP3 album: 1796 mb
FLAC album: 1491 mb
Other formats: WMA AAC MP1 APE RA AU MIDI
Genre: Jazz / Funk and Soul
Tenderness is a live album by Al Jarreau, released on May 24, 1994, by Reprise Records. Although it is officially a live album, it is recorded in studio in front of an invited audience. The album is a compilation of some of Jarreau's older recordings like "We Got By" and "You Don't See Me", covers of artists such as Elton John and Carole King and The Beatles, and more recent pieces from Jarreau's catalogue. Al Jarreau – lead vocals (1-12), backing vocals (5, 7), vocal percussion (1, 6, 9, 11, 12).
Tenderness (Cass, Album). Tenderness (CD, Album).
Artist: Al Jarreau Album: Tenderness Genre: Vocal Jazz, Funk, Jazz Pop Label: Reprise Records Released: 1994 Quality: FLAC (image+. Kathleen Battle) 05:20 05. She's Leaving Home 07:39 06. Summertime 06:17 07. We Got By (Feat.
Tenderness (Al Jarreau album). Live album by Al Jarreau. Tenderness is a live album by Al Jarreau, released on May 24, 1994, by Reprise Records.
Rather than do a strictly studio or strictly live album next, Jarreau recorded a "live in the studio" affair before an invited audience - and this time he would not be bothered with the latest new mediocre R&B tunes. Spreading his net from the Gershwins through Lennon-McCartney to Jorge Ben, Elton John and himself, Jarreau assembled a core band that includes vets like Joe Sample, Steve Gadd, the late Eric Gale, and producer Marcus Miller and turned himself loose on the songs with a freedom that hasn't been heard extensively on his records since the '70s.
Tenderness - Студийный альбом от Al Jarreau. В альбом вошло 12 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:12:39. Al Jarreau – You Don't See Mee ☆ Live at Montreux, 1993. Al Jarreau - Boogie Down (Official Video). Al Jarreau - You don't see m. vi. Al Jarreau - You Don't See Me (Head On Television Remix).
Best of Jazz Vocalists. Al Jarreau Greatest Hits. Al Jarreau, A Tribute to Al Green. 2014 Digitally Re-Mastered. Original Album Series. Soul Ten. Al Jarreau. Al Jarreau: Summer Soul. 1994 Live 1993 Version.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mas Que Nada
Composed By – Jorge Ben
|2||Try A Little Tenderness
Composed By – Harry Woods , Jimmy Campbell*, Reg Connelly*
Composed By – Elton John/Bernie Taupin*
|4||My Favorite Things
Composed By – Oscar Hammerstein II/Richard Rodgers*
|5||She's Leaving Home
Composed By – John Lennon/Paul McCartney*
Composed By – Dubose Heyward/Dorothy Heyward*, George/Ira Gershwin*
|7||We Got By
Composed By – Al Jarreau
|8||Save Your Love For Me
Composed By – Buddy Johnson
|9||You Don't See Me
Composed By – Al Jarreau
|10||Wait For The Magic
Composed By – Todd Urbanos
Composed By – Al Jarreau, Marcus Miller, Robby Scharf
|12||Go Away Little Girl
Composed By – Gerry Goffin/Carole King*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Sir Film Stage
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Mixed At – Andora Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn (tracks: 6; 7), Kenny Garrett (tracks: 8)
- Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Jeffery Ramsey (tracks: 9)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Al Jarreau
- Backing Vocals – Jeff Ramsey, Sharon Young, Stacy Campbell
- Bass – Marcus Miller
- Design, Art Direction – Greg Ross
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Engineer – Bruce Miller (tracks: 4), Guy Charbonneau, James Farber (tracks: 11)
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: 1)
- Keyboards – Joe Sample, Neil Larsen
- Management – Patrick Rains & Associates
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By – Bill Schnee
- Percussion – Bashiri Johnson (tracks: 4), Don Alias (tracks: 11), Paulinho Da Costa
- Producer – Marcus Miller
- Synthesizer – Jason Miles (tracks: 4), Philippe Saisse
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet – Michael "Patches" Stewart
- Vocals – Al Jarreau, Kathleen Battle (tracks: 4)
Notes©℗1994 WEA International, Inc. A Time Warner Company
Recorded live at Sir Film Stage, Los Angeles, May 13-20, 1993, except track 4 recorded live at The Hit Factory, New York, December 21, 1993.
Mixed at Schnee Studios, Andora Studios and Ocean Way Recording, Los Angeles, CA
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles, CA
Manufactured in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Includes 16 pages booklet.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 4509-93778-2 3
- Barcode (Scan): 0745099377823
- Matrix / Runout: 450993778-2 WME
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 4281
- Price Code: WE 833
- Other (Wea Logo on Mould area): '\
- Mould SID Code (variant 1): IFPI 060C
- Other (variant 1, on Mould area): II
- Mould SID Code (variant 2): IFPI 0601
- Other (variant 2): III
|PCW-605||Al Jarreau||Tenderness (Cass, Album)||Polton||PCW-605||Poland||1994|
|4509 93778-2||Al Jarreau||Tenderness (CD, Album)||WEA||4509 93778-2||Germany||1994|
|4509 96162-3||Al Jarreau||Tenderness (VHS)||WEA||4509 96162-3||Germany||1994|
|9 45422-2||Al Jarreau||Tenderness (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45422-2||US||1994|
|9 45422-4||Al Jarreau||Tenderness (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45422-4||US||1994|