Margo Price - Paper Cowboy album flac
Title: Paper Cowboy
MP3 album: 1994 mb
FLAC album: 1789 mb
Other formats: MIDI AC3 AHX AU FLAC DMF XM
Genre: Folk and Country
Dave Matthews joined Farm Aid's board of directors in 2001.
At our SXSW showcase, Margo Price performed this non-album cut written by her bass player Matt Gardner, who was also in her previous band, Buffalo Clover. After a gentle intro, "Paper Cowboy" turns into a honky tonk rocker that speeds along at a fast clip, with barroom piano, scorching electric guitar and dizzying solos from the pedal steel. Four Years Of Chances". The War And Treaty On Mountain Stage. November 1, 2018, Listen to the soulful, genre-bending husband-and-wife duo perform hits from its latest album, Healing Tide.
Profile: American country singer-songwriter, born 15 April 1983.
The title track is fantastic and scales the considerable heights of Price's stellar debut; if the others don't hit quite as hard, they still succeed in enabling her to experiment a bit and hint at what might be to come. 72. getting me excited for her next work.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Kevin Black Drums – Dillon NapierElectric Guitar – Jamie Davis Pedal Steel Guitar – Luke SchneiderPiano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synth – Micah HulscherVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Margo PriceWritten-By – Matt Gardner*
Acoustic Guitar – Jeremy IveyBass – Kevin Black Drums – Dillon NapierElectric Guitar – Alex Munoz , Jamie Davis Harmony Vocals – Joshua HedleyPedal Steel Guitar – Luke SchneiderPiano – Micah HulscherVocals, Harmony Vocals – Margo PriceWritten-By – Jeremy Ivey
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Fisheye Publishing
- Recorded At – Sam Phillips Recording Studio
- Overdubbed At – Sound Emporium
- Overdubbed At – Cartoon Moon
- Mixed At – Sound Emporium
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Mastered At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – Third Man Pressing
- Engineer – Alex Munoz , Matt Ross-Spang
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Wesley Graham
- Layout [Layout Design], Design [Layout Design] – Tristan McNatt
- Mastered By – Andrew Mendelson
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – WG*
- Mixed By – Matt Ross-Spang
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Mike Stankiewicz
- Photography By [Front Cover Photography] – Kelly Dugan
- Producer – Alex Munoz , Jeremy Ivey, Margo Price, Matt Ross-Spang
NotesTwo 7" EP set.
First 7" - Margo Price - Weakness (TMR-502-A/B).
Second 7" - PAPER COWBOY (TMR-502-C/D).
Side C: copyright control
Side D: Published by Fisheye Publishing (SESAC)
Recorded at Sam Philips Recording, Memphis, TN
Additional overdubs at Sound Emporium Studios & Cartoon Moon, Nashville, TN
Mixed [...] at Sound Emporium Studios, Nashville, TN
Mastered [...] at Georgetown Masters, Nashville, TN
Pressed at Third Man Pressing, Detroit, MI
℗ & © 2017 Third Man Records, LLC. 623 7th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker): 8 13547 02462 6
- Barcode (Sticker, scanned): 813547024626
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, hand etched): TMR-502-C PAPERLY TMP WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, hand etched): TMR-502-D-RE-1 LUCKILY TMP WG/NRP
- Rights Society: SESAC