The Velvet Underground, Andy Warhol - Vinyl - The Velvet Underground & Nico album flac
Title: Vinyl - The Velvet Underground & Nico
Style: Psychedelic Rock
MP3 album: 1100 mb
FLAC album: 1235 mb
Other formats: TTA AIFF WAV ADX MIDI AA MP1
The Velvet Underground & Nico is the debut album by American rock band the Velvet Underground, released in March 1967 by Verve Records. It was recorded in 1966 while the band were featured on Andy Warhol's Exploding Plastic Inevitable tour, which gained attention for its experimental performance sensibilities and controversial lyrical topics, including drug abuse, prostitution, sadomasochism and sexual deviancy.
subject to resale price conditions, see price lists" text is printed on the labels (unlike The Velvet Underground & Nico). Matrix, Runout (Runout Area Side A): V6 5008 A-2.
Only 7 left in stock (more on the way). Seminal debut album featuring "Heroin" & "I'm Waiting For The Man".
Released 50 years ago in March 1967, The Velvet Underground & Nico - also referred to as the The Banana Album designed by Andy Warhol - is back on vinyl with the original peelable . .Купить сейчас VELVET UNDERGROUND & NICO LP ST SEALED Andy Warhol Banana Vinyl Lou Reed.
Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico. Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground featuring Nico is a compilation album of the Velvet Underground released by MGM Records in 1971.
The Velvet Underground Loaded 12" original vinyl album. I do not have a deck to play it on but I have had a look and it seems perfect. It will need a good clean. The velvet underground & nico. 180 gram vinyl lp album. Black Angel's Death Song. Includes a voucher to download an MP3. The Velvet Underground & Nico produced by Andy Warhol, Vinyl LP SPELP20 VG+/VG+. Vinyl and sleeve both in VG condition. The Velvet Underground and Nico Andy Warhol vinyl LP. Never Played.
|2||The Velvet Underground & Nico||67:00|
|3-a||Intervista Mario Zonta (Andy Warhol Foundation)|
|3-b||Intervista Ad Ernesto Assante (La Repubblica)|
- Manufactured By – GDD Manufacturing Srl – 44712
- Copyright (c) – Andy Warhol Films
- Copyright (c) – Minerva Pictures Group SpA
- Recorded At – Andy Warhol's Factory
- Published By – Gianluca & Stefano Curti Editori
- Cameraman – Bud Wirtschafter (tracks: 1)
- Design – Andrea Wöhr
- Director Of Photography – Paul Morrissey (tracks: 2)
- Film Director – Andy Warhol
- Film Producer, Cameraman – Andy Warhol (tracks: 2)
- Film Technician – George Hampshire (tracks: 1), Gilbert Tedeschi (tracks: 1), Jennifer Burns (tracks: 1), Roger Trudeau (tracks: 1)
- Guitar – Lou Reed (tracks: 2)
- Guitar, Bass Guitar – Sterling Morrison (tracks: 2)
- Liner Notes – Adriano Aprà, Roberto Di Vanni
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Simona D'Achille
- Maracas, Tambourine – Nico (tracks: 2)
- Photography By [Still Photographer] – Billy Name (tracks: 1)
- Set Designer – Ronald Tavel (tracks: 1)
- Viola, Bass Guitar – John Cale (tracks: 2)
NotesVinyl: 65min 54sec (24f/s), 16mm, b&w. Shot in the Factory one day in March (according to other sources, end of April-beginning of May) 1965.
Screenplay Ronald Tavel, freely inspired by "A Clockwork Orange" by Anthony Burgess / Technical Assistants Bud Wirtschafter (Cameraman), George Hampshire, Gilbert Tedeschi, Jennifer Burns, Roger Trudeau (responsible for "hunchbacks") / Lighting and still photographer Billy Name / Music Martha and the Vandellas ("Nowhere to Run"), The Kinks ("Tired of Waiting for You")/ Actors Gerard Malanga (Victor), John D. MacDermott (the cop), Tosh Carrillo (the doctor), Robert Olivo [=Ondine](Scum), Edie Sedgwick (the girl on the trunk), Larry Latreille (Pug), Jacques Potin; voice over Ronald Tavel / Premiere Film-Makers' Cinematheque, New York, 4 June 1965
The Velvet Underground & Nico (A Symphony of Sound): director Andy Warhol / producer Andy Warhol / director of photography Paul Morrissey / camera operator Andy Warhol / production Andy Warhol Films / music The Velvet Underground & Nico / length 67 minuti / year 1966 / cast The Velvet Underground & Nico; Ari Boulogne, Gerard Malanga, Billy name, Stephen Shore, Andy Warhol, New York polce agents.
Language: English (Dolby Digital 2.0), Italian (Dolby Digital 2.0)
Region: All Regions
SPECIAL FEATURES: Black & White, Booklet, Cast/Crew Interview(s), Interactive Menu, Scene Access, SYNOPSIS: Vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9788875
- Matrix / Runout: G.D.D. RVD40051 LAYER1 44712
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN12
- Mould SID Code: IFPI V619
- Other (ISBN): 88-7584-033-4