Quicksand - Slip album flac
Style: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
MP3 album: 1789 mb
FLAC album: 1568 mb
Other formats: AAC ADX APE VQF WAV MP4 MP3
Slip is the debut studio album by American post-hardcore band Quicksand, released February 9, 1993 on the Polydor label. Omission" and "Unfulfilled" first appeared on their 1990 self-titled EP. The album is included in Decibel magazine's Hall of Fame.
Quicksand is an American post-hardcore band from New York City, United States, founded in 1990. Their debut self-titled EP was followed by two major label albums, Slip (1993) and Manic Compression (1995). Quicksand's sound has been compared to that of post-hardcore bands Fugazi and Helmet. The band supported their releases with extensive touring but fell short of the mainstream success anticipated by their labels.
Slip is the debut studio album by American post-hardcore band Quicksand, released February 9, 1993 on the Polydor label The lead single off the album, "Fazer", became a college radio hit. The album was reissued on vinyl in 2012, through Dine Alone Records and Shop Radio Cast
Released date 09 February 1993. Music StylePost Hardcore. Members owning this album11. The album was reissued on vinyl in 2012, through Dine Alone Records and Shop Radio Cast
Back in the 80's ideological skirmishes between hardcore and metal factions were not uncommon.
Quicksand New York, New York. Tidals by Spotlights. supported by 11 fans who also own Triptych Continuum. Simply beautiful beautiful music. Dumb Punts - The Big One by PISSFART RECORDS.
|2||Head To Wall||3:03|
|6||Lie And Wait||2:32|
- Made By – UML
- Recorded At – Long View Farm Studios
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Don Fury Studio
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Alex Brown
- Design – Phil Yarnall
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Smith*, Edward Douglas, Fran Flannery, Jesse Henderson , Mike Thompson*
- Management – Scott McGhee
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Steven Haigler
- Performer – Alan Cage, Sergio Vega, Tom Capone , Walter Schreifels
- Photography By – John Mockus
- Producer, Engineer – Don Fury (tracks: 2, 6), Steven Haigler (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 12)
- Recorded By – Don Fury
- Written-By, Arranged By – Quicksand
NotesRecorded at Long View Farm Recording Studios and Magic Shop; except 2 & 6 Recorded at Don Fury's.
All tracks mixed at The Hit Factory.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
© 1992 Bots Entertainment (ASCAP)
except 7 & 9
© 1990 Bots Entertainment (ASCAP)
Made In USA
℗ © 1993 Polygram Records, Inc.
Manufactured and Marketed by Polygram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
This version has IFPI codes and a different matrix from this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 314-517685-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: 314 517 685-2 42% MADE IN THE USA BY UML
|314 517 685-1||Quicksand||Slip (LP, Album)||Polydor||314 517 685-1||US||1993|
|314 517 685-2||Quicksand||Slip (CD, Album, RE)||Polydor||314 517 685-2||US||Unknown|
|314 517 685-2||Quicksand||Slip (CD, Album)||Polydor||314 517 685-2||Canada||1993|
|B0017207-01, SRC009||Quicksand||Slip (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, 180)||Polydor, SRC Vinyl||B0017207-01, SRC009||US||2012|
|B0017207-01, SRC009||Quicksand||Slip (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, RP, Red)||Polydor, SRC Vinyl||B0017207-01, SRC009||US||2012|